Page 193 of 210 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Alpha-gal Syndrome: Tick bites make millions of Americans allergic to red meat

(Natural News) As the summer season begins and people head out into nature to take some time off, the government has warned that tick bites could lead to a disease that may have already affected roughly 10 million Americans. These tick bites could cause a disease called Alpha-gal Syndrome (AGS), which could lead to a red meat allergy. A … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Received another one of these VA e-mails:
    This Military Appreciation Month, enroll in VA genetic research to make a difference and leave a legacy for all Veterans and service members.
    The Million Veteran Program (MVP) is inviting over one million Veterans to help build one of the largest, most diverse research health databases in history. We’re less than 120,000 Veterans away from this goal. You can help.

they want my DNA

Leslyn Lewis launches petition demanding Canada not to sign World Health Organization pandemic treaty

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/leslyn-lewis-launches-p

The Chinese Are Buying Up Land And Medical Marijuana Growing Licenses in Oklahoma For Human Trafficking Front Businesses. A well-designed political effort is underway to lawfully SEIZE THE CHINESE COMMUNIST LAND for the people of Oklahoma. I am on the Stew Peters Show today to discuss this report!

https://nationalfile.com/the-chinese-are-buying-up-la

W.H.O. Official: "May have to enter homes and remove family members"