Page 199 of 210 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

162 Scientists who used to work for a top US nuclear research base now work for the CCP

(Natural News) A report by an intelligence firm revealed that 162 researchers from a top American nuclear facility have now been hired by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to do research. Much of the research they are doing is advanced Chinese military technology, constituting a grave threat to the national security of the United … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Lockdown aftermath: Chinese copper giant hits liquidity crisis

(Natural News) One of China's most influential commodities traders has recently asked for government and financial institutions' help after liquidity issues hit him hard. He Jinbi, founder and chairman of Xi'an Maike Metals International Ltd., is now suffering a liquidity crisis, and his empire is under threat. The company handles a … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

China Coup Rumors Are Not Dying Down

A couple of days ago we reported about rumors of President Xi Jinping being arrested.

If you haven’t read the story then it brief summarization rumors have ignited that state China President Xi Jinping was arrested and China’s People Liberation Army has taken full control.

The rumors have popped up after a large number of flights from Beijing have been canceled.

You would think those rumors would have died down by now but due to the lack of reports coming from Beijing those rumors have yet to subside.

Since September 14th, President Xi has not been seen by the public eye which has had media outlets in Asia in a frenzy.

https://welovetrump.com/2022/09/26/china-coup-rumors-

A secret Chinese police force in Trudeau's Canada - TFIGlobal

5 days ago In a recent happening, the Chinese government has reportedly set up some unofficial police "service stations" throughout Canada. These "service stations" are under the Fuzhou Public Security Bureau (PSB). According to the Globe and Mail, at least three of these stations are located in the Greater Toronto Area only.

https://tfiglobalnews.com › 2022 › 09 › 25 › a-secret-chinese-police-force-in-trudeaus-canada

Now in NYC!

The Pentagon made the right move by designating DJI as a “Chinese Military Company.”

Now it’s time for the FBI, DHS, and local law enforcement agencies to immediately ground their entire fleet of DJI drones – like I called for two years ago on Tucker Carlson Tonight.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-nationa

New Biden-appointed diplomat has ties to groups backed by the Chinese Communist Party.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/new-biden-appointed-dip