Page 208 of 210 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210 LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

China Ready to Down Object Flying Near Naval Base: Paper

China is getting ready to take down an unidentified object flying over waters near the port city of Qingdao, which is home to a major naval base for the People’s Liberation Army, Chinese news outlet The Paper reported.
    An employee at the marine development authority of Qingdao’s Jimo district said “relevant authorities” are preparing to bring down the object, the report said. The employee was not informed about what the object was.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...uverify%20wall
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

National security threat: Grand Forks City Council blocks Chinese-owned corn mill near air base

(Natural News) Authorities in a city in North Dakota blocked a Chinese food company's plan to open a corn mill near an air force base. In a 5-0 vote, the Grand Forks City Council (GFCC) rejected on Feb. 6 the Fufeng Group's proposal to open a corn mill within the vicinity of the Grand Forks Air Force Base (AFB). Fufeng, which is based … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Communist Chinese Containers at Strip Malls! Pre-positioned under th guise of COVID "vaccine" storage containers, what else is in these? Why the red marker on locked doors? Communists ALWAYS pre-position weapons and ammunition, as much as possible! In Canada just above Montana...
    https://www.brighteon.com/18efff24-5...2-9c937c17392e

Precursor To Nuclear First-Strike: How The Chinese Spy Balloons Mapped A Path Over All Our Most Sensitive Nuclear Sites

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=63ee853a048d7e33733647cc

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Vaccine Data

"Almost all the SIDs (cases) happen the week AFTER a vaccine... 97%... & it's NOT happening
    the week before a vax."

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul Caught on Camera Waving Chinese Flag, Marching Next to CCP Official

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul has been caught on camera waving a Chinese flag and marching next to a Chinese Communist Party official.

If this had happened 10 years ago, we could have dismissed it as typical leftist idiocy, like wearing a Che Guevara T-shirt or hanging a picture of Karl Marx in her office.

But this happened on Feb. 12, 2023 — just a week after the U.S. shot down a Chinese spy balloon.
    Hochul was joined on stage by Chinese consul general Huang Ping, a CCP hard-liner who has strongly defended the Chinese government’s mass atrocities against Uyghurs and support for China’s claims to sovereignty over Taiwan.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...icial-n1671726