Page 23 of 210 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Texas Gov. Abbott Overrides Unconstitutional Mandatory Mask Laws

Kelen McBreen - April 27, 2020 -
    ‘No jurisdiction can impose any type of penalty or fine for anyone not wearing a mask.’

Live: Trump Praises ‘Extraordinary Devotion’ Of Americans As Businesses Begin To Reopen — April 27

Infowars.com - April 27, 2020 -
    Tune in & share this link to get the latest coronavirus update.

Corona Dystopia The Future If We Let The Globalists Win

Lord Christopher Monckton, who advised Margaret Thatcher, joins The Alex Jones Show to expose the evidence.
    Shi Zhengli Chinese virologist in the Wuhan Institute of Virology, part of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, researched Coronaviruses from Bats and making them transmissible to humans -> 3 known viruses contain 4 newly discovered sequences in 2019-nCoV infecting human Ace-2 receptors (like in 2019-nCoV aka SARS-CoV-2 what causes CoVID-19), those 3 are 1) HIV, 2) the bat coronavirus discovered by Shi Zengli and 3rd) 2019-nCoV -> Wuhan P4 Laboratory ran by -> Wuhan Institute of Virology -> China Academy of Sciences -> Director of Wuhan lab was Yuan Zhiming also head of C.A.S. Wuhan chapter -> Design and funding for construction came from Jiang Mianheng (ex-vice president of the Academy, and ran research and development in the Academy) with Chen Zhu -> Jian Mianheng (eldest son of Jian Zemin ex ccp leader) created a lot of science agencies, Hospitals, military agencies, -> then son of Mianheng, Jiang Zhicheng is the controlling share holder of WuXi AppTec, which controls Fosun Pharmaceuticals, which bought the patent for Remdesivir (antiviral drug wakey wakey) -> meanwhile Chen Zhu is the current president of the Red Cross chinese division (w scandals reported not only that that divison of the Red Cross but all of the red cross)? Feb. 28 report, Shanghai P3 "Chinese laboratory that first shared coronavirus genome with world ordered to close for 'rectification' , hindering its Covid-19 research" (secret societies) ? USA300-ST8 ongoing Pandemic? What never heard of it maybe because of a No Test Policy under Obama and his Chicago Administration?

CCP Tried to Pressure Germany Into Spouting China’s Coronavirus Propaganda

Chinese Communist Party (CCP) diplomats attempted to pressure members of the German government into praising China’s handling of the Wuhan virus pandemic, Germany’s interior ministry claimed in a letter.

Another paid Commie Shill, but who could it be this time?
    Dem Warner Defends W.H.O.