Page 3 of 210 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

[The brutal hard reality of the T.M.C. hospital, city of Guayaquil]
    [Watch this if you still think CV is just the flu, or a hoax.]
    Guayquil, Ecuador is getting a late start with its CV outbreak, but now it's exploding and it shows what a total s#it-show a 3rd-world city without advanced medical infrastructure will become. Just watch a couple of these short videos. This pattern will be repeated across the 3rd world. Just FYI, Guayaquil is one of the major ports on the west coast of South America, and touts itself as "the gateway to the Pacific Rim."
    @WRSA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqkTAWl7boM

Apr 04, 2020, 06:15 · Web · 2 · 4
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Food riots, hunger and desperation in Ecuador.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNf1meQVc0
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

China controls 3-M
    Maria Bartiromo Questions 3M CEO Mike Roman About Selling Healthcare Masks To Foreign Governments…

Posted on April 3, 2020 by sundance
    Everything you would ever need to know about a slimy multinational corporate executive is laid out in this interview with 3M CEO Mike Roman. While answering questions globalist Roman tries to hide what 3M is doing by stuttering and stammering around cover words.
    Keep in mind, 3M is a U.S. owned company doing manufacturing business inside China. However, Beijing took control over 3M and nationalized their manufacturing facilities. But Roman doesn’t want to admit what happened. Listen carefully at 03:00:
    “we have produced millions of respirators and now we have arranged to import more masks from China. We have an agreement to allow us to export ten million additional masks a month out of China”…
    U.S. Multinational Company 3M Sells Masks and PPE To Foreign Governments While U.S. States Look for Products….

Posted on April 2, 2020 by sundance
    Apparently it took the invocation of the Defense Production Act to stop 3M from selling masks and PPE to cash paying foreign governments; forcing them to supply the U.S. federal government and states instead. WATCH:

On Wednesday the Pentagon announced a major operation to interdict Central American drug traders ‘seeking to take advantage of COVID-19’. As reported at Conservative Treehouse, Naval and Air assets are indeed deploying along with an SFAB Company on the ground. I agree with the overall assessment that this is not a move to check any drug cartel. In fact, the cocaine trade has been at a near all-time low and the current street drugs of choice, opiates and fentanyl, have come from Chinese labs in Mexico.
    They’re stopping something much bigger. China is seeking to take advantage of a weakened US and its likely that their preparing their allies they’ve fostered over the past twenty years to initiate movement north. As noted in American Thinker yesterday:
    China appears to be laying the groundwork for a “justified” attack on the United States, perhaps in the South China Sea or perhaps elsewhere. It will be a military attack, not an act of terrorism, and the excuse will be America’s deliberate transmission of COVID-19 in Wuhan.
    When the Chinese became accusatory, it’s telling that they didn’t blame the CIA, always the usual suspect. No, they blamed it on American soldiers.
    American military deliberately infecting China is an act of war worthy of a military response.
    There’s a reason so many arms and equipment manufacturing was placed in a friendly regime. And in the past I analyzed the re-opening of the Lourdes Signals Intelligence Station and massive infrastructure buildup in Cuba. All of this has a logical end.
    Coupling that with what I was sent yesterday from a contact:
    At 1500 I spoke with my DOD contact, exchanged a few topics on current events and agreed upon a lot of disinformation out there…
    … regarding the high military activity at bases all across the country. He responded in what he could tell me. He confirmed high activity, as confirmed all bases are running at high state of readiness for an impending attack. He stated that the likely threat was coming from Iran for a sneak attack outside of the country. Being as we are compromised at home by Covid19, our military is not taking any chances, if the present threat is nothing more than a diversion to something planned to take place at home.
    I would be scrounging ammo and weapons anywhere & anyway I could right now.

Asw assets deployed.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Chinese factory worker caught rubbing dirty feet on face masks intended for export

(Natural News) More bad news has come out of communist China as a factory worker making sanitary face masks for people in other countries to protect against the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) was recently caught intentionally contaminating them while laughing about it on camera. Footage of the disturbing incident that's quickly going … [Read More...]

China in Focus: Panic-Buying Erupts Across China Amid CCP Virus Pandemic

Democrats Introduce Measure to Extend Coronavirus Relief Check to Illegal Aliens

Democrats on Friday introduced a measure to amend the $2 trillion CAREs Act, extending the cash payment benefit to non-citizens, including illegal aliens.
    Bill de Blasio Rejects Claim U.S. Knew Asymptomatic People Could Spread The Virus: Only Learned That ‘In the Last 48 Hours’

Editor In Chief Of Chinese Gov’t Media Organ, The Global Times, Taunts The US Over Virus

Hu Xijin 胡锡进 @HuXijin_GT

CPC has brought an economic boom and led the Chinese people completely out of poverty. It has now successfully controlled the epidemic. We respect the US political system, but when the US govt's work against COVID-19 is poor, don't they fell embarrassed criticizing the CPC?

8:04 AM - Apr 4, 2020