Page 32 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

Zimbabwe Fires Health Minister Arrested over $60 Million Coronavirus Corruption Scheme

Zimbabwean President Emerson Mnangagwa fired his minister of health on Tuesday, weeks after he was arrested on corruption charges related to the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.
    In a statement on Tuesday, presidential spokesperson Nick Mangwana announced that Obadiah Moyo had been removed from office for “conduct inappropriate for a government minister.”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Pompeo Announces Visa Restrictions for Chinese Officials over Tibet Abuses

20 Chip Somodevilla/Getty ImagesGabrielle Reyes9 Jul 2020

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Tuesday announced visa restrictions for Chinese Communist Party (CCP) officials in response to the CCP’s obstruction of U.S. diplomats and others traveling to Chinese-occupied Tibet, the Press Trust of India reported Wednesday.

In a press statement, Secretary of State Pompeo explained that the U.S. State Department would deny CCP officials entry to the U.S. in line with the Reciprocal Access to Tibet Act of 2018:
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

U.N. Pushes Permanent COVID-19 Lockdown! Emergency Saturday Report

Infowars.com - July 18, 2020 -

Meanwhile, President Trump prepares to tell the world that America is at war with China.

World Health Organization Hires PR Firm to Find Celebrity Influencers to Counter Negative Publicity

Uyghur Capital Becomes China’s Latest Coronavirus Hotspot

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/07/17/uyghur-capital-becomes-chinas-latest-coronavirus-hotspot/

The President’s Executive Order on Hong Kong Normalization Is A Declaration Of War

River Levels Much Higher Than Street Level in Wuhan
    Water levels on the Yangtze River in Wuhan section reached 95 feet in mid-July—16 feet higher than the ...
    July 20, 2020BY Epoch Video