Page 36 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

meme
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

mind control

Why Nationalists Must Now Stand for Liberty

Why is a British Minister using the term '666' ?

The Lost Emperor with Special Guest Gordon Chang

Start at 24:50

Bill and Melinda Gates join global fight against COVID-19

April 2020

plague info graphic

Fauci, show us the COVID-1984 Death Certificates! You don't. You won't. You Can't!
    No Evidence = No Pandemic