Page 37 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Chinese Energy Firm Gives Biden Crime Family $5 Million “Interest-Free” Loan Through Investment Vehicle Described as ‘Consulting Fees’ to Hunter Biden
    Chinese Energy Firm Gives Biden Crime Family $5 Million “Interest-Free” Loan Through Investment Vehicle Described as ‘Consulting Fees’ to Hunter Biden

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

truth