Page 41 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

covid and commies
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    covid and commies
    That's a keeper

Stuff is coming soon.....good to know the tactics used

“The Great Reset” Trends on Twitter After Justin Trudeau Says Corona Pandemic Has Provided “Opportunity”

Last edited by Lenno; 11-16-2020 at 10:32 AM.

The Beginning of the End | Live From The Lair

https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/the-beginning-of-the-end-live-from-the-lair_k3O69cxqvwmRtk9.html

New video shows PROOF that AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine is made with aborted human fetal tissue

(Natural News) A new video overview of the COVID-19 vaccine label for AtraZeneca's vaccine reveals that it's made with MRC-5, a strain of aborted human fetal tissue. The video was originally posted to Instagram. It walks the viewer through a closer look at the packaging labeling of the AtraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, beginning with the … [Read More...]