Page 50 of 210 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Covid: The Virus That Isn't There: The Root Fraud Exposed ...

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/...fraud-exposed/

This is a follow-up to yesterday's article, in which I exposed the fact that the CDC does not have the COVID coronavirus in its possession, because it is "unavailable." Their word, not mine. The CDC is admitting the virus hasn't been isolated. In other words, its existence is unproven. You need to realize the CDC, during its own published confession (see below), is discussing this ...

LA County Mayor: Refusing To Wear Mask Is “Act Of Domestic Terrorism”

If it were up to me, anybody not wearing a mask when they are out in public would be arrested … That’s an act of domestic terrorism and should be treated like one,” Lancaster, California, Mayor Rex Parris, said recently, according to the LA Daily News.

The CDC document is titled, “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel.” It is dated July 13, 2020.
    Buried deep in the document, on page 39, in a section titled, “Performance Characteristics,” we have this: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…”
    The key phrase there is: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available…”
    Every object that exists can be quantified, which is to say, measured. The use of the term “quantified” in that phrase means: the CDC has no measurable amount of the virus, because it is unavailable. THE CDC HAS NO VIRUS.
    A further tip-off is the use of the word ‘isolates.” This means NO ISOLATED VIRUS IS AVAILABLE.
    Another way to put it: NO ONE HAS AN ISOLATED SPECIMEN OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.
    NO ONE HAS ISOLATED THE COVID-19 VIRUS.
    THEREFORE, NO ONE HAS PROVED THAT IT EXISTS.
    As if this were not enough of a revelation to shock the world, the CDC goes on to say they are presenting a diagnostic PCR test to detect the virus-that-hasn’t-been-isolated…and the test is looking for RNA which is PRESUMED to come from the virus that hasn’t been proved to exist.

Hard to Believe - Full Documentary on Chinese organ industry kills 1000s of prisoners monthly (supported by Big Tech and other manufacturers)

China Undercover (full film) | FRONTLINE

Fox News: Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi Laura Ingraham