Page 7 of 210 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

Rep. Mark Green: China Trying To Force France Onto Huawei 5G In Exchange For Masks

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rep-m...ange-for-masks
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

China Is Using the Coronavirus to Split Europe

Anonymous declared war to Bill Gates.

China: "First we infect you, then we send a rescue."
    "Matt, I don't give a sh*t about Quayaquil Ecuador, or any part of South America. Eff them!"
    Fair enough. But Communist China sure gives a sh*t. El Presidente de Ecuador is, I kid you not, LENIN MORENO.
    Here come the ChiComs, to "rescue" Ecuador, and then the rest of South America. After ripping them to shreds with unrestrained Covid-19, and blaming the deaths on capitalism.
    Watch this video, or just do any Youtube search on Guayaquil.
    youtube.com/watch?v=XiNyejYBez

This is Nevada’s new Chinese first lady to the Governor (Communist) who is hoarding facemasks.
    First lady Kathy Sisolak talks about her marriage proposal and her plans to bring honor to a role as the wife of Gov. Steve Sisolak

Phoenix TV – linked to Chinese Communist Party – holds Rotating Seat in White House Press Room — But Pro-Trump Network OANN Is Booted from Briefings!

Last Saturday President Trump issued "Executive Order on Establishing the
    Committee for the Assessment of Foreign Participation in the United
    States Telecommunications Services Sector". This will hopefully begin to address all the Chinese (and Iranian) propaganda being broadcast over our airwaves.

There won't be any propaganda inserted into this Globalist broadcast, will there?

Your racist, just sayin!