Page 71 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

SCOTUS Neil Gorsuch maybe mingling with more Democrats & RINOS than Republicans, as he was elected to Chair on the board of National Constitution Center (NCC), filling the warm seat of Biden. Then, we have Betsy DeVos who steps down Jan 7, 2020, same day as Mitch McConnell's wife, Elaine Chao, head of DOT. Betsy DeVos' husband Dick DeVos worked under Elaine on the FAA board. Dick is also Trustee of Thunderbird School whose mission to train leaders in the 4th Industrial Revolution, which was 1st introduced by the the Evil Technocrat Klaus Schaub. UGH
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biden arrives for his instalment by Chinese Security

Jabs For Joints: Free Bag Of Weed With Your COVID Vaccine In DC

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/jabs-joints-free-bag-weed-your-covid-vaccine-dc