Page 8 of 210 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This Is Strange: Total US Deaths in March 2020 are Actually Down 15% from Average of Prior Four Years

The dumbest thing you’ll read all day: CNN says wearing a mask in public to protect yourself — and others — is RACIST

(Natural News) The mental midgets and intellectual incompetents who run and work at CNN continue to tank in ratings because they’re not smart enough to figure out that ‘let’s hate on America 24/7/365’ is not the best strategy to use if you’re trying to attract more viewers. But that’s what the network continues to do despite our best … [Read More...]

ALERT: Less than 1% of US population infected with coronavirus so far, new research finds, meaning FIVE MILLION Americans would have to die to achieve “herd immunity”

(Natural News) Comprehensive new research conducted by Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine in London has derived very reliable estimates of what percent of the population has been infected with coronavirus in each of 11 European countries. From these numbers, we can easily calculate that the case fatality rate from … [Read More...]

Last edited by Lenno; 04-08-2020 at 06:26 PM.

PURE EVIL: Democrat Nevada Governor Sisolak Threatens to Crack Down on Large Easter Family Dinners

I wonder if he and his new Chinese wife will be having Bat Soup?
    Last edited by Lenno; 04-08-2020 at 06:20 PM.

Chinese State Media Attack White House In Latest Propaganda Campaign About Pandemic
    Chinese state media have recently changed tactics, shifting from touting the Chinese regime’s efforts in containing the epidemic, ...
    April 8, 2020BY Nicole Hao