Page 90 of 210 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Japan asks China to stop anal swabs on citizens due to “psychological pain”

(Natural News) Japan has asked China to stop its practice of anal swabbing on Japanese citizens to obtain samples for COVID-19 testing. The request came after a number of Japanese based in China complained of "psychological pain" stemming from the procedure. China began obtaining samples for COVID-19 testing from the anal region in late … [Read More...]

Dangerous tech: Companies building 5G network that can be weaponized by US armed forces (IE ChYna)

Monday, March 08, 2021 by:
    The hype surrounding 5G is focused largely on how consumers will benefit. Verizon’s website proudly proclaims that people will enjoy lower lag times and quicker downloads, and businesses will become more efficient thanks to 5G’s connectivity benefits. Immersive education, connected cars, the Internet of Things and smart communities are just a few areas that stand to gain from this technology, according to the telecommunications firm. However, 5G’s most significant applications will actually fall into the military domain.

I AM LEGEND Predicted COVID-19 Vaccine Mutations / Death

Alex Jones breaks down how the movie I Am Legend was predictive programming for the new public mindset of injecting mRNA gene therapies into the body.

https://banned.video/watch?id=604628ff7d2e5c334e317a81

clown universe