Thread: Asteroid 1998 OR2 / Comet Atlas

Default Asteroid 1998 OR2 / Comet Atlas

Heads up!

We have an asteroid and comet headed this way that are worthy of our attention.

Asteroid 1998 OR2

Asteroid 1988 OR2 has the attention of astronomers around the globe. It is on a trajectory to come very close to earth, and possibly strike the earth. If it were to strike the earth, it is estimated that it would occur within a window of time beginning April 29 and extending for several days, thereafter. Refer to the JPL model below for a better understanding:

Click on Orbit Diagram
    https://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?des=1998%20OR2

If the above mentioned diagram is accurate, I must admit that I can notsee any collision with Earth; and I note that while NASA mentioned this asteroid on its website, it expressed no concern for a collision. Perhaps, this is to avoid panic…..dunno. The current JPL Orbit Diagram appears to differ from that of the recent article below. Perhaps, the data has been updated since the publication of the article.

In any event, we draw your attention to this matter due to a number of prophecies about the cosmos – a couple of which follow:

Our Lady of All Nations(approved by the Church as worthy of belief)

March 20, 1953
    (…)

The predictions of the Lady
    The Lady waits again for a long time, gazing into the distance. Then she says,
    “In order to prove that I am the Lady of All Nations, I said: great powers will fall; politico-economic struggle will arise; watch out for the false prophets; pay attention to the meteors; there will be disasters; there will be natural disasters; we are facing great decisions; we are facing heavy pressure. …”

John Leary(yet to be approved by the Church)

December 20, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are going to see some unusual events that could shock people with the severity of the destruction. You have heard of a large meteor that fell in Russia and it wiped out many pine trees. This coming meteor will be on the same scale, and it will shock people with the amount of damage it will cause.Do some research on this event in Russia, because this is about to be repeated.”

Note: Tunguska explosion (June 30, 190 knocked down 80 million trees over an area of 830 square miles. The shock wave from the blast would have measured 5.0 on the Richter magnitude scale. The fireball was 50 to 100 meters wide and it produced 185 times more energy than the Hiroshima atomic bomb.

December 28, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My son, this asteroid did not hit the earth today as you know. These astronomers make calculations of orbits, but asteroids are hard to see, and even harder to estimate their orbits. I did show you a meteor from one of these collisions of asteroids that will hit the earth, but I did not give you a date.You will need to be watchful in the skies because these objects do not give you much warning.”

News Article (the title is a bit alarmist in nature, but includes interesting data)
    https://www.intellihub.com/ele-comin...n-level-event/
    https://www.intellihub.com/active-pr...plan-revealed/

Comet Atlas

The size of the core of Comet Atlas is unknown, but the atmosphere around it is about 5 times the size of Jupiter. There is recent evidence that Atlas is breaking up…..may be a spectacular show coming.

Comet ATLAS is Half as Wide as the Sun

March 24, 2020 / Dr.Tony Phillips
    March 24, 2020: No one knows how big the icy core of Comet ATLAS (C/2019 Y4) might be–possibly no wider than a few kilometers. One thing’s for sure, though, the comet’s atmosphere is huge.
    https://spaceweatherarchive.com/2020...de-as-the-sun/

Comet ATLAS may soon be visible to the naked eye
    C/2019 Y4 (ATLAS) is racing toward the Sun — and possibly a place in the history books.
    https://astronomy.com/news/observing...-the-naked-eye

SKY SIGNS

Father Stefano Gobbi– Imprimaturs; yet to be approved.

Fr. Gobbi received messages from the Blessed Virgin Mary from 1973 through 1997. Each of the messages imparted to Fr. Gobbi from Our Lady are profound and deeply potent. A couple of them carry a particular relevance to the topic of celestial signs and the times in which we live.

On December 31, 1987 Our Lady delivered message #370 to Fr. Gobbi. It is entitled The Great Tribulation. It reads:

"In my Immaculate Heart, in an act of unceasing prayer, spend with me the last hours of this year, which is now about to end. It is an important year and one particularly blessed by my Immaculate Heart, because it has been solemnly and officially consecrated to me by my Pope.

You are now at the midpoint of this Marian Year. You have entered into my time. You are beneath the sign of the great events which have been foretold to you.

Know how to read and to meditate upon that which, in Sacred Scripture, has been clearly described for you to help you understand the time in which you are living. With my motherly voice I am leading you all to understand the signs of the great tribulation. From the Gospels, from the Letters of the Apostles and from the book of the Apocalypse, sure signs have been clearly described for you to make you understand what the period of the great tribulation is. All these signs are in the act of being realized in this time of yours.

---- First of all, a great apostasy is spreading in every part of the Church, through the lack of faith which is flooding even among its very pastors. Satan has succeeded in spreading everywhere the great apostasy, by means of his subtle work of seduction, which has brought many to be alienated from the truth of the Gospel to follow the fables of the new theological theories and to take delight in evil and in sin, sought after as an actual good.

---- Then, in your time, overturnings of the order of nature are multiplying, such as earthquakes, droughts, floods, and disasters which cause the unforeseen death of thousands of persons, followed by epidemics and incurable diseases which are spreading everywhere.

---- Moreover, your days are marked by continual rumors of wars which are multiplying and are reaping, each day innumerable victims. Conflicts and dissensions within countries are increasing; revolts and struggles between various peoples are propagating; bloody wars are continuing to extend themselves, not-withstanding all the efforts which are being made to attain peace.

---- Finally, in your time, there are occurring great signs in the sun, on the moon and in the stars. The miracle of the sun which took place at Fatima(1) was a sign which I gave you to warn you that the times of these extraordinary phenomena which are taking place in the heavens have now arrived. And how many times during my present apparitions have you yourselves been able to contemplate the great prodigies that are taking place in the sun.

Just as the buds which sprout forth on the trees tell you that spring has now arrived, so also these great signs which are taking place in your time are telling you that even now there has come to you the great tribulation, which is preparing you for the new era which I have promised you with the triumph of my Immaculate Heart in the world.

This is the reason why your time has been consecrated to me with a special Marian Year in my honor. Because the Most Holy Trinity has entrusted to the Immaculate Heart of your heavenly Mother the task of preparing the Church and all humanity to live with confidence the hour of the great tribulation, which prepares you for the glorious return of Christ.". [Source: "To the Priests, Our Lady’s Beloved Sons"]

The following is Our Lady’s message #486 entitled, The Time of the Great Trial, and was provided to Fr. Gobbi on January 1, 1993:

"My beloved ones and children consecrated to my Immaculate Heart, today you are living spiritually united in the solemn liturgical observance of my Divine Maternity.

I am the true Mother of God. The Word of the Father has assumed human nature in my virginal womb and has become your Brother. On the Cross, a few moments before He died, Jesus entrusted to me this humanity which had been redeemed and saved by Him.

I have thus become the Mother of all humanity. It is in virtue of my role as Mother of God and of humanity that I am intervening in your life, in the life of the Church and in the life of humanity, to assist you in carrying out the designs of the Heavenly Father, by responding to the gift which my Son Jesus made to you and by seconding with docility the action of the Holy Spirit.

As Mother, I am always close to you, to the Church and to humanity, in order to lead you along the way of the fulfillment of the Father’s Will, of the imitation of the Son, and of communion with the Spirit of Love, in such a way that the Most Holy and Divine Trinity may be more and more glorified.

The fountain of your joy and your peace is to be found in the perfect glorification of the Most Holy Trinity. Peace is given you by the Father, shared with you by the Son, and becomes communicated to you by the Holy Spirit.

The Father has indeed so loved the world that He has given His only-begotten Son. The Son Himself is the peace which is communicated to the world. The Holy Spirit brings you to that love from which alone peace can spring.

The Evil One, Satan, the ancient serpent, the great Dragon, has always acted and works in all kinds of ways to take away the precious blessing of peace from you, the Church and from humanity. It enters then into my function as Mother to bring you all to a great communion of life with God, so that you may have the sweet experience of love and of peace.

Never as in your days has peace been so threatened, because the struggle of my Adversary against God is becoming stronger and stronger, more insidious, continual and universal.

You have thus entered into the time of the great trial.

-- The great trial has come for all of you, my poor children, so threatened by Satan and stricken by the evil spirits. The danger you are in is that of losing grace and the communion of life with God, which my Son Jesus obtained for you at the moment of redemption, when He delivered you from slavery to the Evil One and set you free from sin.

Now sin is no longer considered an evil; indeed, it is often exalted as a thing of value and as something good. Under the perfidious influence of the mass media, the awareness of sin as an evil has been gradually lost. Thus it is committed and justified more and more and is no longer confessed.

If you lived in sin, you return again to slavery under Satan, subjected to his wicked power, and thus the gift of redemption which Jesus accomplished for you is made useless. Thus peace disappears from your hearts, from your souls and from your life.

O my children, so threatened and so ill, accept my motherly urging to return to the Lord along the way of conversion and of repentance. Recognize sin as the greatest of evils, as the source of all individual and social evils. Never live in sin. If you should happen to commit it out of human weakness, or through the subtle temptations of the Evil One, have recourse quickly to confession. Let frequent confession be the remedy which you make use of against the spread of sin and evil.

You then live in great communion of love and of life with the Most Holy Trinity, who takes up its dwelling in you and who is more and more glorified by you.

-- The great trial has come for the Church, so violated by the evil spirits, so divided in its unity, so darkened in its holiness. See how error has flooded throughout it, error which leads to the loss of the true faith. Apostasy is spreading everywhere.

A special gift of my Immaculate Heart for these times of yours is the Catechism of the Catholic Church, which my Pope has wished to promulgate, to be as it were his shining last testament. But how many are those pastors who grope about in the mist, become speechless out of fear or compromise, and who no longer defend their flocks from the many rapacious wolves!

Many priestly and consecrated lives have become dried up by impurity, seduced by pleasures and the search for comfort and well-being. The faithful are being drawn in by the enticements of a world which has become pagan, or by the countless sects which are spreading more and more.

The hour of its great trial has above all come for the Church, because it will be shaken by the lack of faith, obscured by apostasy, wounded by betrayal, abandoned by its children, divided by schisms, possessed and dominated by Freemasonry, turned into fertile soil from which will spring up the wicked tree of the man of iniquity, the Antichrist, who will bring his kingdom into its interior.

-- The great trial has come for all humanity, already lacerated by spreading violence, by destructive hatred, by wars which are expanding menacingly, by great ills which no one is able to heal.

At the dawn of this new year, the threat of a terrible third world war is becoming stronger and more worrisome. How many people will have to suffer the scourge of hunger, of famine, of discord, and of fratricidal struggles which will spill much blood on your roads.

If the time of the great trial has come, the time has come also for all to hasten into the safe refuge of my Immaculate Heart. Do not lose courage. Be strong in trust and confidence. I have told you beforehand of the times which await you, painful and difficult times, precisely in order to help you live in trust and in a great confidence in your heavenly Mother.

The further you enter into the time of the great trial, the more will you experience, in an extraordinary way, my motherly presence close to you, to help, defend, protect and console you, and to prepare for you new days of serenity and peace.

In the end, after the time of the great trial, there awaits you the time of great peace, great joy, great holiness, the time of the greatest triumph of God in your midst.

Pray with me on this, my feast day, and live in that expectation which sweetens the bitterness of your daily suffering. Today I am spreading my mantle over you to shelter you, as does a mother hen with her chicks, and I bless you all in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Via Brother Enoch (yet to be approved by the Church)

CHILDREN, THE COLLISION OF TWO ASTEROIDS WILL FORM THE GLORIOUS CROSS OF MY SON. THIS WILL BE THE GREAT SIGN THAT WILL ANNOUNCE TO YOU THE ARRIVAL OF THE WARNING!
    JANUARY 02, 2018 3: 55 PM
    APPEAL FROM MARIA ROSA MYSTICA TO THE PEOPLE OF GOD

Little children of my Heart, may the Peace of the Most High be with you all
    and my motherly protection always assist you.

My children, place yourselves in the love of this Mother and the Mercy of God, so that you can cope with the days of trial that are coming. Heaven does not want so many souls to continue being lost. I, your Mother, in the company of the Angelic Creatures and Blissful Souls, do not tire of interceding so that this humanity will return to God's Love. Little children, the trials for the People of God are about to begin. This year will mark the beginning of your purification. Humanity will witness great events in Heaven and on Earth; the signs of Heaven will increase; celestial phenomena never before seen by any eye will announce to you that you must be ready and prepared for your encounter with God in eternity.

The shaking of the universe will let you see celestial phenomena that humanity has never seen. Many are going to panic, but there is no need to be frightened; these manifestations are announcements from Heaven so that you will be spiritually prepared at the arrival of the Warning and the beginning of your trials. Little children, my Father's creation has begun its transformation, and this is going to be that your planet undergoes great changes. The Earth’s landmasses are going to begin moving with greater force on all the continents. This transformation will be one of your trials that you must accept with faith because it is part of God's plan for these end times. Do not panic when the universe begins to shake profoundly; pray and praise the Glory of God and give thanks to my Father because His Power and Greatness will create a New Heaven and a New Earth, to His delight and that of His creatures.

My children, the Heavenly Jerusalem will come down from Heaven to Earth; this process has already begun. Creation and creatures will be purified until they shine like crucibles; only in that way, will you be able to see in your midst the light of a New Dawn that will be my Son, Radiant, Triumphant, and full of Glory. Heavenly Jerusalem is on its way and with it the Glory of God. Prepare yourselves, then, little children, because creation has begun to be shaken; remain calm, because everything you are going to see and feel is part of God's plan.

Little children, the collision of two asteroids will form the Glorious Cross of my Son. This will be the great sign that will announce to you the arrival of the Warning. Run to put your accounts in order; be prepared spiritually for the arrival of this event that will change your life. Do not put down my Rosary, pray for all the sinners of this world, so that they will receive the Mercy of God and not be lost in Eternity. Pray for the peace of the world, because the coming of the scourge of war can be felt, which will be catastrophic for humanity. It is time, little children, for prayer and recollection; do not waste any more time in trivialities and ambitions of this world; think and meditate for a moment that the most important thing now is to be prepared for your encounter with God in Eternity. May the peace of my Lord remain with you. Rend your hearts, little children, because the triumphant return of my Son is drawing near.

Your Mother loves you, María Rosa Mystica

Little children of my Heart, spread my messages to all mankind.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

NASA Says Two Asteroids Will Intersect Earth’s Orbit This Week

https://sputniknews.com/science/2020...bit-this-week/

Are All These Bright Meteor Fireballs Exploding in the Night Sky a Sign of the End Times?

https://strangesounds.org/2020/04/me...pocalypse.html