Thread: The Abomination of Desolation

Exclamation The Abomination of Desolation

The Abomination of Desolation

Soon, the Freemason Apostates within the Church will spring the Abomination of Desolation upon the world as they attempt to morph the Catholic Church founded by Jesus Christ upon the Apostles into a PAGAN ONE-WORLD NEW AGE RELIGION. They will alter the Holy Words of Consecration provided to us by Jesus at the first Sacrifice of the Mass on Holy Thursday. Without the solemn recitation of the Holy Words of Consecration by a Catholic priest, the host and wine will remain DESOLATE OF THE PRESENCE OF JESUS CHRIST.

Mat 26:26 While they were eating, Jesus took a loaf of bread, and after blessing it he broke it, gave it to the disciples, and said, 'Take, eat; this is my body.'
    Mat 26:27 Then he took a cup, and after giving thanks he gave it to them, saying, 'Drink from it, all of you;
    Mat 26:28 for this is my bloodof the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Luk 22:19 Then he took a loaf of bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, 'This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.'
    Luk 22:20 And he did the same with the cup after supper, saying, 'This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood.

Jesus directed the Remnant who remain faithful to the historical teachings of Jesus’ Church at such time to flee from these Apostate services; and to go underground to celebrate the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, in the correct and historical manner as directed by Jesus at His Last Supper.

Rev 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, 'Come out of her, my people, so that you do not take part in her sins, and so that you do not share in her plagues;

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

MESSAGE OF ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA (yet to be approved)
    GOOD FRIDAY, APRIL 10, 2020
    Beloved people of God:
    AS HUMANITY’S DEFENDER, WITH SWORD RAISED IN HAND, AND WITH MY ANGELIC LEGIONS, WE ARE AT THE SERVICE OF THE DIVINE WILL. IN OBEDIENCE TO THE DIVINE CALL, WE STAND BEFORE YOU; JUST AS WE WATCHED OVER OUR KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST’S WAY TO CALVARY, SO WE AT THIS TIME WATCH OVER THE WAY OF HIS PEOPLE, WHO ARE AGAIN BEING SUBJECTED AND DEPRIVED.
    In this time of uncertainty in which this generation is living, I call you to be obedient to the Divine Word; I call you not to doubt the infinite Divine Mercy that forgives you beyond your imagining. Do not hesitate for a second to repent deeply from the heart, with firm purpose of amendment; come to receive forgiveness of your faults.

AT THIS TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT RECEIVING THE SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION, LIVE OUT SINCERE REPENTANCE FROM THE HEART - DEEPLY, AND WITH A FIRM PURPOSE OF AMENDMENT, WAITING TO CONFESS. ENTRUST YOURSELVES TO OUR KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST, AND COME TO OUR QUEEN AND THE LADY OF HEAVEN AND EARTH FOR ASSISTANCE.

Humanity is heading towards great events that will shake it, including some concerning the Church of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ. You know full well that the KATECHON (*) is holding back the complete manifestation of iniquity, fortified by THE HOLY EUCHARIST - THE CENTER, STRENGTH, AND THE EUCHARISTIC MIRACLE COMING DOWN FROM HEAVEN IN EACH EUCHARIST.

OUR KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST IN HIS BODY, BLOOD, SOUL AND DIVINITY MAKES HIMSELF PRESENT IN THE SACRAMENT OF THE EUCHARIST, THE LIVING BREAD COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN (cf. Jn 6:41-51).
    The Eucharist, the heart of the People of God, is the focus of the attack of the enemies of the Church of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, and THEY HAVE BEEN FIGHTING AGAINST THE EUCHARIST SINCE LONG AGO, SO THAT THE MYSTICAL BODY OF CHRIST WOULD BE UNPROTECTED.

This is the moment for which the world elite has been waiting in order to attack the People of God.

BELOVEDS, DO NOT DESPAIR: CONTINUE WITH YOUR SPIRITUAL COMMUNIONS, AS THIS INNER DESIRE TO RECEIVE THE EUCHARISTIC CHRIST, ITSELF SHAKES HEAVEN AND EARTH AND CAUSES THE DEVIL EXCEEDINGLY GREAT SUFFERING.

Given the burning desire to receive the Holy Eucharist, previous Communions BLOSSOM AND GIVE RELIEF TO THE SOUL. DO NOT BE PREPARED TO ACCEPT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE HOLY EUCHARIST, nor to believe those who tell you to forget your faults.

THIS IS THE MOMENT OF TRUTH - THERE IS ONLY ONE: CHRIST PRESENT IN THE EUCHARISTIC MIRACLE AT THE MOMENT OF THE THE PRIESTLY CONSECRATION (cf. Lk 22:19; I Cor 11:24-25) Therefore, Priests must live for Christ and His People. Those Consecrated to the Priestly Ministry are being tested and will be so more fiercely.

BELOVED PEOPLE, YOU SHOULD NOT AGREE TO NEGOTIATIONS REGARDING THE HOLY EUCHARIST, THE SACRAMENTS AND THE LAW OF GOD.
    Great trials have begun with this virus that attacks the body, and taking advantage of it, those who feel that they own the world want to make you apostasize and suffer, they want to make you believe that you have been abandoned by the Most Holy Trinity and by your Blessed Mother. NO! WE HAVE BEEN SENT TO FIGHT AGAINST WHAT IS PRESENTLY ATTACKING THE PEOPLE OF GOD: THIS VIRUS.

Beloved People of God, you have seen how easily you are attacked. Man fears the death of the body, not that of the soul, due to his coldness towards and detachment from the Triune God.

YOU NEED TO RETURN TO GOD, YOU NEED TO BE TRUE CHILDREN OF GOD!
    Pray, children of God, pray for the Church.
    Pray, children of God, pray for the Priesthood.
    Pray, children of God, pray for all humanity to be obedient to the Divine Call.
    Pray, children of God, regarding the suffering of humanity, given the grave catastrophes that are approaching.
    Do not fear, Faith is indispensable: you are not and will not be abandoned.

CHRIST CONQUERS, CHRIST REIGNS, CHRIST RULES FOREVER AND EVER! (cf. Jn 18:37).
    AMEN.
    WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!
    Saint Michael the Archangel
    HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN
    (*) WHAT DOES KATECHON MEAN ACCORDING TO PAUL'S SECOND LETTER TO THE THESSALONIANS?

1. KATECHON is the word that the apostle Paul uses to designate the obstacle holding back the coming of the antichrist. The Holy Fathers, including Saint Augustine, interpreted this obstacle in terms of the Roman Empire in which the Church had been persecuted to the point of martyrdom. (29 - 476 AD).

2. Saint Paul announces the coming of the "man of iniquity" par excellence, who in the end times will rise above everything and "present himself as God", adding that "the mystery of iniquity is already at work" in the world.

3. Current signs, ecclesial, political, and economic events are indicating to us that in these present times, at the moment in which we are living, "the mystery of iniquity" is already at work.

4. The Message that St Michael the Archangel revealed to Luz de Maria on April 10, 2020 gives us reason to affirm with great certainty that this “mystery of iniquity” is already at work and will be manifesting itself with increasing clarity and with great speed. (cf. II Thess 2:3-.

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

MESSAGE OF ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved; early messages carry the Imprimatur.)
    JUNE 1, 2020

Beloved People of God:

IN THE NAME OF THE HEAVENLY ARMIES I COME TO YOU WITH THE WORD OF TRUTH IN MY MOUTH TO SAY:

WHO LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

Do not neglect the opportunity to offer a prayer to Our King and Lord Jesus Christ so that the Holy Spirit would assist you in growing spiritually.

At such a special time for humanity, ask for what you lack and be obedient to the voice of the Holy Spirit (cf. I Thess 5:19-21).

Great battles are being fought that are of a spiritual, moral and religious order, and concepts will come to light that are intended to extinguish your Faith...

Do not falter, remain firm and be true: fearlessly show that you are Christ's, and We will come to your aid.

WITHIN THE CHURCH, THE MEMBERS THAT FORM HER ARE NOT ALL THE SAME, BUT IN ONE THING THEY DO INDEED NEED TO BE UNIFIED: IN FAITHFULNESS AND LOVE TOWARDS GOD. What the soul is with respect to the human body, so is the Holy Spirit with respect to the Body of Christ that is the Church. The Holy Spirit works in the Church similarly to the soul in all the members of a single body.

DO NOT BE AFRAID AT NEWS OF THE SUPPRESSION OF THE EUCHARISTIC FOOD: THEY WANT TO CONFUSE YOU IN ORDER TO UNDERMINE THE FAITH OF GOD'S PEOPLE.

FREEMASONRY WILL USE ITS GREATEST WEAPONS AGAINST THE CHILDREN OF OUR QUEEN AND THE MOTHER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, FOR FEAR OF BEING CRUSHED BY THE "WOMAN CLOTHED WITH THE SUN, WITH THE MOON UNDER HER FEET" (Rev 12:1). You should continue to fulfil the duties of your state as children of God who carry the Sacraments as a shield, the Beatitudes as footwear, the Works of Mercy as wings for your feet, the Commandments as a sword, and love for God and your fellow man as your distinctive trait.

Pray regarding the continual illnesses that will reappear.

Pray regarding the scourge of great earthquakes.

Pray for France and Germany, they will suffer.

Pray about the effects of water on the continents.

CHILDREN OF GOD AND OF OUR QUEEN AND THE MOTHER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, THE CONTINENTS ARE MOVING APART.

THE SUN WILL EMIT HEAT, AFFECTING THE EARTH,AND THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BELIEVED WILL THINK OF WHAT HEAVEN HAS ANNOUNCED AND WILL SHAKE IN HORROR AND FRIGHT AT THAT MOMENT. (*)

Thailand will suffer seriously: it will be shaken and water will flood it.
    Trials for humanity will not delay: what is preoccupying man will come. The economy will stumble and fall, with the single currency ensuing as a premise of the dominion of the world order.

People of God, keep up your Faith: this is not the time to falter, this is the time to remain faithful above all else.

Man does not have the humility to seek God first and then look at himself, you should be different, shining in the midst of the darkness that is invading the Earth (cf. Mt 5:16).

Be constant seekers of Christ. You are navigating in stormy waters amid hurricanes and cyclones, aware that, with Our King Lord Jesus Christ, you can do all things.

DO NOT FEAR, YOU MUST FOCUS YOUR THINKING ON OUR KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST SO THAT YOUR FAITH WOULD NOT LESSEN AND SO THAT YOU WOULD HAVE THE GRACE AND FULLNESS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT: THE ASSURANCE OF DIVINE ASSISTANCE.

Do not be discouraged if some human beings lose their Faith: lift up your gaze and stretch out your hands to your Queen and Mother.

Man fails to understand that human belongings are temporary, so he neglects the soul.

As your Travelling Companions, we will not abandon you.

Pray with Faith, pray with a humble heart, and you will receive blessings that will strengthen you along the way.

In the name of the Most Holy Trinity.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

St Michael the Archangel

(*) Revelations about the effect of the sun: read...

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

What is meant by the term ‘Queen Mother’?
    www.call2holiness.org/Maryqueenandqueenmother/MaryQueenandQueenMother.htm

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Saturday, December 3, 2022: (St. Francis Xavier)

Jesus said: “My people, I have talked about a coming underground Church, but it could happen because of your government persecution, or from a division in My Church. You have been hearing of a new mass, or a Chrislam split in My Church. This could be a one world religion that would dramatically change the Mass. When you see a Mass that does not pray the proper words of the Consecration, then I will no longer be present in that host. This will be the division I have warned you about. Avoid going to such masses, and you will need to go to secret or private Masses where a faithful priest will offer a traditional Mass with the proper words of Consecration.You may even need to come to My refuges when you see more persecution of Christians that could threaten your lives. Trust in Me to protect My faithful, but some faithful could be martyred for their faith.”

Yet to be approved? By whom?