Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Texans please step up to the plate and help her out

Default Texans please step up to the plate and help her out

It takes more than a lone gunman to fight tyranny,if I was there I would be backing her all the way,,,

http://www.stationgossip.com/2020/04...at-theyre.html

Come and Take It !

This brave lady reminds me of heroic Texans at Gonzales, Texas who stood up against the Mexican army who demanded confiscation of the town's one cannon... which became the first military engagement in the Texas Revolutionary War.

I do not think that those with arms in front of the Salon are really willing to fire on Policy Enforcers if they try to enter the business.
    Policy Enforcement could walk right in or wait to kidnap her on the way home or at home.
    If Policy Enforcement comes with a magic piece of paper called a warrant, the guards would step aside without hesitation.
    It is far easier for the Ruling Class to fine her out of her business because in the end, it is all about the money.
    If the armed population is not willing to take that ultimate action, it is nothing more than empty symbolism without substance.
    I could not do it at this time.

The war to trade one tyrant for another tyrant in the 1770s was done for far milder reasons than what is happening today.

In the end, the best and likely the only way to stop the government nonsense is to ignore them.
    That is what they fear the most.
    Another way is to shun them.
    Do not talk to them and refuse to serve them. Anywhere!
    Even governor Whitless would capitulate if she or her willing minions could not get any food or have the garbage removed.

Hmmn ... I wonder, what became of the boastfully brave 'n free threeper keepers?

Mehbe they disbanded following Lavoy Finicum's murder. Hmmn ... they was lookin good on camera eh.

O.W.

Today, FOX business news reported about Texas heroine Shelley Luther.

She has been sentenced to seven days in jail and a $7000 fine by elected DEMOCRAT Dallas County Judge Eric Moye who was offended when she refused to apologize to him for caring more about feeding her children.

Since then, Governor Abbott has announced the reopening [with some restrictions] of many businesses including hair salons effective this Friday.

FOX Business’ Stuart Varney:

" The Dallas case shows how intensely business owners feel about opening up and putting food on the table. That's what Shelley Luther told the judge," he said. "Defying the shutdown rules, she had opened her salon to feed her family. She had no income because of the shut-down, and had not received government help."

Luther publicly tore up a cease-and-desist order and was hauled into court.

"'Apologize!’ said the judge. ‘No’ said Ms. Luther. ‘If you think the law is more important than kids getting fed, then please go ahead with your decision.’ That got her seven days in jail and a $7,000 fine.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/va...c-pain-my-take

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...il-coronavirus

White Knight to the rescue!

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Calls For ‘Immediate Release’ Of Jailed Dallas Salon Owner Shelley Luther

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has called for the “immediate release” of a Dallas salon owner who was arrested and sent to jail for opening her business in defiance of Gov. Greg Abbott’s stay-at-home orders.

Shelley Luther, owner of Salon A La Mode, was sentenced to seven days in jail Tuesday after Dallas judge Eric Moye said she violated those orders as the coronavirus pandemic continues.

Paxton said he believes the judge is abusing his authority and that her arrest seems like a “political stunt.” In a full statement, Paxton said:

“I find it outrageous and out of touch that during this national pandemic, a judge, in a county that actually released hardened criminals for fear of contracting COVID-19, would jail a mother for operating her hair salon in an attempt to put food on her family’s table,” said Attorney General Paxton. “The trial judge did not need to lock up Shelley Luther. His order is a shameful abuse of judicial discretion, which seems like another political stunt in Dallas. He should release Ms. Luther immediately.”

The attorney general sent a letter to Moye, saying her sentencing was “significantly overboard.” He mentioned that Abbott’s new executive order will allow her to operate business starting on Friday. "

more at link

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/05/06/...helley-luther/

Texas Governor And Attorney General Call For Immediate Release Of Jailed Salon Owner, Rip Judge For ‘Political Stunt’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/texas-governor-attorney-general-call-immediate-release-jailed-salon-owner-rip-judge-political-stunt/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Let’s see if the judge agrees..
    Texas is on my list when I vacate the cccp of Illinois..

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post

Let’s see if the judge agrees..
    Texas is on my list when I vacate the cccp of Illinois..

Stay away from what have become liberal strongholds... big cities like Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio [and their counties], etc.