Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McConnell Warning on Social Security

It might be God's will that Christians return to His table instead of the king's.

Might ?

King’s ex loves her some Caesar’s social security biscuits......

Wouldn’t wanna be standing between her and THAT table, come feeding time !!!

Quote Originally Posted by graystone View Post
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/mcconnells-threat-is-a-warning-for-social-security-and-medicare-2020-04-30?mod=mw_more_headlines"

Either taxes will have to be raised, the money will have to be borrowed, or Social Security and Medicare benefits will have to be cut. Without additional funds, the cuts to monthly Social Security checks would come to around 25% per person, the trustees warn. The average Social Security benefit is $1,400 a month. Cutting that by 25% would take it down to $1,150."
    Another option would be to make the rich pay for SS at the same rate that the non-rich do. Apply a microscopic tax on securities transactions and that would tamp down those microsecond trades that cause those flash-crashes that infest the markets.

Hey at least the democrat house members voted themselves a raise as Americans were dying of the China flu.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post

King’s ex loves her some Caesar’s social security...

I'll bet you drive on Caesar's roads.

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    Hey at least the democrat house members voted themselves a raise as Americans were dying of the China flu.
    Well now that new bill gaining momentum in the house and even Trump has softened some on this is Everyone getting 2,000 dollars a month till this virus crisis is over., Wow that could be months and months, or it could be over with after the first payments are made. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

I'll bet you drive on Caesar's roads.

I don’t drive at all.

The term, “drive” or “driver”, is commercial, and by law denotes the hauling of persons or products for hire.

American law acknowledges your natural, God-given RIGHT to travel, whether for business or pleasure, hauling your own product, family or guests at no charge.

American law also provides that traffic, that is, commercial, for hire drivers are liable for the roads upkeep, and not the common traveler by right.

A little further research might be of value to you.