Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'Every One of Them': California Begins Forcibly Quarantining People

AUnut is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    Yeah. Outspoken critics of the administration "test positive", get hussled off to "special housing", and then later a press release says they unfortunately died of the disease but how lucky the public was that the state put them into quarantine. The people say, "Whew, sure dodged a bullet there. Thanks, big gov!"

Hawaii has reopened everything as of today. Individual businesses are doing various measures ... some make sense and some don't. I have a long list of businesses which pissed me off throughout this all and will never see another buck from me. Petty little tyrants who took advantage of this.

Miradus,

Good to see you again!

AUnut
    Pro is the opposite of con, that is easily seen. So if progress is to move forward, what does congress mean? - Nipsey Russell

Quote Originally Posted by AUnut View Post
    Miradus,

Good to see you again!

AUnut
    Wassup, Goldie? Good to see you too. Get it while the getting is good, so they says. :)

Restaurants Required to ID Customers for Contact Tracing

Washington state directs restaurants to log all eat-in customers in order to reopen

" Restaurants in Washington state will be required to keep a log of each dine-in customer to facilitate contact tracing during phase two of the state's coronavirus reopening plans.

As part of the requirements, the log must be maintained for 30 days and must include each customer's telephone number and email address, and what time they came in to eat, according to officials."

more at link

https://abcnews.go.com/US/washington...stomers-order/

Wow now that sounds like a nice idea. Nobody is Forced to eat out.No liberties are taken away you are still free to do what you want. And Want to eat out then do the requirement to do so at your favorite restaurant, or don't eat out simple as that. LOL Lots of changes are coming to restaurants in the near future I saw one even is putting a Surcharge On the Restaurant ticket to over some pot thee costs they are going to have. Less seating cap. is just one of them. Masks are another one for staff etc. plexiglass is another. LOL