Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill Gates’ Plan to Vaccinate the World

Great posts lenno. I’m with the folks in Italy. Every county should demand the arrest of Bill Gates. Treason would be a good start. Redistribution of his wealth would help millions.
    The Great Reset
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    Yeah.

We can drone strike a top Iranian general, but.......
    Thats not the same. The general wasn’t a billionaire.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Melinda Gates wearing an upside down cross necklace! (and a pink sweater)

Microsoft also openly did an ad with the satanist Marina Abramovic. Yet people don’t believe that Melinda is wearing an upside down cross and excuse it with being a Petrine Cross. Why would you wear a Petrine Cross in the first place? As a Christian you should focus on Jesus and not on Peter. But there are no coincidences when it comes to these people. And to everyone who can’t see it, google it. There are many zoomed in pictures where you can see it. It’s right in your faces, how much more proof do you need?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Bill Gates-Funded COVID-19 Tracking Program Shut Down by FDA

www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?546384-Bill-Gates-Funded-COVID-19-Tracking-Program-Shut-Down-by-FDA

A Bill Gates-funded COVID-19 tracking program has been shut down by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), according to reports. The Seattle-based initiative, Seattle Coronavirus Assessment Network, or SCAN, has been ordered to halt its at-home coronavirus testing scheme by the federal authorities. The FDA has ordered SCAN to stop screening for the virus, putting the program, that has ...
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Bill Gates, through philanthropist projects, has been positioned as a likeable, mild-mannered figure, who expresses his ambition to improve the health of the world through new vaccine development and technological innovation.

Closer investigation reveals the Gates family has documented ties to reinvented eugenics movements of the modern age and the work carried out by their organisation shows ulterior motives contrary to saving lives.
    https://tottnews.com/2020/04/09/gate...nics-covid-19/