Thread: At least 11 Secret Service agents have tested positive for coronavirus: report

Default At least 11 Secret Service agents have tested positive for coronavirus: report

At least 11 Secret Service agents have tested positive for coronavirus: report

By Jon Levine
    May 9, 2020 | 9:51am | Updated

A Secret Service agent stands as President Donald Trump arrives at a ceremony in March. Drew Angerer/Getty Images

COVID-19 is swirling ever closer to the Oval Office: At least 11 Secret Service agents have tested positive for the coronavirus.
    The cases capped off a rough week at the White House for diagnoses.

Since Monday, Ivanka Trump’s personal assistant has tested positive as has one of the president’s valets and Katie Miller, press secretary for Vice President Mike Pence and wife of White House senior adviser Stephen Miller.

And FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn has been forced to self-isolate for two weeks after exposure to Miller, Politico reported.

Besides the Secret Service active cases, at least 23 other agents have recovered from the infection and another 60 remain in quarantine, Yahoo reported, citing a Department of Homeland Security document.

The Secret Service refused to disclose how many agents have tested positive or have been quarantined, citing operational security and privacy of health information.

Ivanka Trump’s personal assistant has been teleworking and hasn’t been in the presence of the president’s daughter in weeks, a source told CNN.

The president’s valet was the first confirmed case of a staffer inside the White House contracting the deadly infection.

Now Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, staffers and reporters are getting tested daily, even as the White House downplays the importance of testing and pushes more states to reopen.
    Trump questioned the need for testing as recently as Friday afternoon.

“This is why the whole concept of tests aren’t necessarily great,” he said.

“The tests are perfect, but something could happen between a test where it’s good and then something happens and all of a sudden.

“She was tested very recently and tested negative and then today I guess for some reason, she tested positive,” he said of Miller.

Still, the president maintained he isn’t worried about getting the coronavirus and still doesn’t wear a mask in public.

“I’m not worried, no, I’m not worried,” he said. “Look, I get things done, I don’t worry about things.”

https://nypost.com/2020/05/09/at-lea...avirus-report/
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Out of how many? In the entire Secret Service? Out of 8,000 federal agents? Or is it 11 out of 15 of his personal detail?

The test is so unreliable that fruit and animals test positive for the virus.
    With that said:
    No so called virus or bacteria have been definitively proven to cause any disease.
    Germ theory is still just a theory.

Germ theory is still just a theory.
    Pasteur, on his deathbed, recanted and said his rival, Beauchamp, was right.

It is the terrain(body) and not the germ
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    Pasteur, on his deathbed, recanted and said his rival, Beauchamp, was right.

It is the terrain(body) and not the germ
    It is speculated that he said it on his death bed but I will take it

If it is a retro virus,,then indeed it was a plan.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

So, are they sick? I'm sick....

of hearing about asymptomatic people adding to the numbers, or even mild cases.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.