I still don’t trust Lindsey Graham, but this from Lou Dobbs' show gives a teeny bit of hope. Video just 4 minutes. John Solomon from The Hill discusses witnesses, like Obama, being called to the Senate Judiciary Committee, which Lindsey heads up.

Trump realizes Lindsey isn’t moving like he should and actually called him out on it in a tweet. Lindsey though still fought it saying that Obama could perhaps claim executive privilege and he just doesn’t think it sets a good precedent to have a former president testify.

It’s going to take God’s intervention to bring justice. The first thing is that the media will have to be judged. They are either not reporting the Flynn case on the evening news or greatly downplaying it. At least half of the country simply does not get the news. If I were God, I would have scabs cover the mouths of the media

The LORD also says: “Because the daughters of Zion are haughty—walking with heads held high and wanton eyes, prancing and skipping as they go, jingling the bracelets on their ankles— 17theLord will bring sores on the heads of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will make their foreheads bare. 18 In that day the Lord will take away their finery: their anklets and headbands and crescents;… Isaiah 3:17

But I realize there could be a few in the media who may get sick of what they are told to report and come forth. The waiting is tough. God may be late but he’s always on time. Sounds like an oxymoron, but true.

<span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
color:#001320;background:white'>