Thread: China flu hit close.

Default China flu hit close.

Long story short, we know a young gal who works in health care at a lab. 60,000 population collage town in a rural part of the state that almost met our maker last month due to this Chinese viral weapon. She is back to work now and doing fine.

Her lungs filled with fluid and kidneys began shutting down. Prayers were all she had left as they stopped treatments and expected the worse. We all hope things work out well for her since she is doing fine now. But it all came on so suddenly and only one other person where she worked tested positive out of 25. W/no symptoms. Any way I just wanted to let you all know that this is indeed real.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Agreed.

Sherree has 6 family members in the bed, at home with it.

A mother and daughter, and the mother is in bad shape. Father, mother, and two children with it, all in bed, at home.

We have lots of family members and friends who are "traveling nurses", and one contracted for a job in Boston, just as she got there, the virus broke out in NYC, she was asked if she would mind going to NYC to help. She went. She lost 6 patients the first day, and that was her best day, while there. She got back home early this week.

It is indeed real.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

I know three people personally who came down with it. All three have more or less recovered, though none of them is one hundred percent yet. One of them is a pastor friend who had to be transported to Atlanta for treatment and was on lung bypass for a week. It is definitely not the flu.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I think most people understand it’s different and real but locking society down for extended periods is just insuring we have second and third waves that rival the first..

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    I think most people understand it’s different and real but locking society down for extended periods is just insuring we have second and third waves that rival the first..
    At first it was to flatten the curve,,,now that they continue to lie over and over, you cannot trust anyone now probably another aspect that they knew would come from this. This weapon was unleashed upon the world by corrupt bureaucrats and politicians working in league with many of their fellow travelers. The American people should be madder then hell,but their brains have been turned to mush.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    At first it was to flatten the curve,,,now that they continue to lie over and over, you cannot trust anyone now probably another aspect that they knew would come from this. This weapon was unleashed upon the world by corrupt bureaucrats and politicians working in league with many of their fellow travelers. The American people should be madder then hell,but their brains have been turned to mush.
    Only recently have I had knowledge of anyone becoming ill from COVID. 60 yr old female with no underlying health issues. Odds are against her making it through next week. The physical destruction was quick.

It is curious why the goalposts keep moving. While there are a huge number of authoritarians in our govt, I (maybe naively) think that there are a few honorable people remaining. There seems to be credible evidence supporting a man made product or bio weapon. That said, I can't shake the thought that there is a lot that we are not being told related to this "virus" and its long term effect.