Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Morning Raid to Crush Chicago Churchgoers: Entire Neighborhood Has Cars Towed

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Biden's your guy, then!
    Or, none of the above. Why vote for either?

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Not anymore Bear..When Barr said he would watch for states to overstep their limits if he was serious we should have seen action from them in Illinois in many fronts.Why should I have faith in Trump or this government when they sit back and watch my Constitutional rights denied and do nothing!
    This is a good point. Isn't it time for Barr to step in? How about the LA mayor saying you can go on wet sand but not dry? There's just so much lunacy and so must injustice that I think it's time to step in because people are suffering. I could see waiting awhile to let the people see just how sick these democratic leaders are, but I think it's enough.

I am waiting to see some people who were democrats now say they have changed their minds. Haven't seen it in my contacts. Still seeing eyes glued shut. it's supernatural, has to be. Anyone else seeing a democrat no longer wanting to vote that way?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

But the Dems are realiy losing it

I think we are seeing Stage 1 of Judgment - turned over to a depraved mind. They are sounding like idiots as evidenced in this Nassau County, New York official giving Covid rules about tennis.

The choice between Biden (or who ever is selected to replace him) and Trump
    is the same as choosing between being shot in the chest or stabbed in the back.
    It is a false binary choice.
    The Peasants loose either way.

I felt like my life was better under Trump than Obama. Let's see....our health insurance dropped about $200/month. I think he cut our taxes in the beginning and that was about $90 more a week or something if I recall, but I could be wrong about amount. Christians weren't treated like dirt as much. We could say, "Merry Christmas" again. C'mon guys...you know you'll have less money in your pocket with the dems.

The Democrats are totally unhinged but if you can't see that, I can't help. They are egging us on to a civil war. Quite nasty people

Quote Originally Posted by awitness View Post
    Or, none of the above. Why vote for either?

Yes, you should simply submit before your inconvenienced
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

[QUOTE=Laura19;2796667]But the Dems are realiy losing it

I think we are seeing Stage 1 of Judgment - turned over to a depraved mind.

Thats right Laura19, we are literally beginning to see 2 Thessalonians 2:11 play out.
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

Another example: Gov. Newsom, California, releasing prisoners because of Covid. This is while churches are closed. Make sense? With all the GOP problems, you just can't compare the 2 and say "why bother voting?"

This prisoner, 10 minutes after release, carjacked a car and allegedly attempted to strangle the woman's child.
    https://dnyuz.com/2020/05/18/califor...sed-from-jail/

Lovely...

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Another example: Gov. Newsom, California, releasing prisoners because of Covid. This is while churches are closed. Make sense? With all the GOP problems, you just can't compare the 2 and say "why bother voting?"

This prisoner, 10 minutes after release, carjacked a car and allegedly attempted to strangle the woman's child.
    https://dnyuz.com/2020/05/18/califor...sed-from-jail/

Lovely...
    I’m familiar with your position. I too held onto the belief that my team was better than the other. I once believed that the Republican Party stood strong for Constitutional fidelity, individual freedom and liberty. This is the Hope loop. That our team will restore what should be. It is impossible to make a convincing case that it is true. It simply is not.

So, the messaging turns to the Fear loop. Soon, we will hear that November’s election is the most important in our lifetime. Everything is at stake. We must support real American values. We cannot allow the other guy to win. Our future is in the balance. I find it odd that this is a repeatable message, every election. Shouldn’t something have changed by now?

After observing the continued deterioration of liberty and taking of life, liberty and wealth regardless of who is “in power”, I have arrived at a different conclusion.

It is all Kabuki Theatre. It does not matter who Rules you if you want a master. Maybe the chains of one party lay lighter on your back but, you still have chains. I would agree that a Gavin Newsome is more tyrannical that my Governor, DeWine. But, to me that is not the measure. If both are bad, but one is worse than the other, why play the game? I lose no matter what. No candidate or political party is coming to save you.

My wish is that everyone stayed home. Total vote count = 0. We empower them by participating. It has not brought the results desired. Let’s try ignoring them. Live your life.

Try for one week, turning off cable news, am radio and anything politically charged. Your mind will be clearer and your joy will increase.