Thread: Has the stage already been set for mandatory vaccinations?

Default Has the stage already been set for mandatory vaccinations?

By Spiro Skouras
    If there is one topic that even comes close to the amount of coverage the virus gets, it is vaccines, and the big question is will they be mandatory?

https://youtu.be/ivejYqnmJvg
    The Great Reset
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

They want CW2 as cover to declare the election invalid, they are dark and evil creatures, death and suffering is their sole goal, but it's a two way street
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I expect vaccinations to be mandatory in order to receive Federal or State benefits maybe as early as 2021
    New manufactured life forms can be patented according to their laws.
    The vaccinations are now claimed to change the DNA of Man (both male and female).
    When Mans DNA is not what was naturally created, then a Corporation can make a legal claim to our Humanity.

You can count on Blood Line Decedents of British and European Nobility not being vaccinated.
    The Peasant Class will have a limited short life.
    No bullet will be needed when your usefulness is over.
    You can be shut down simply by a radio frequency pulse sent over cell phone towers that switch on or off key switches in your DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post

I expect vaccinations to be mandatory in order to receive Federal or State benefits maybe as early as 2021
    New manufactured life forms can be patented according to their laws.
    The vaccinations are now claimed to change the DNA of Man (both male and female).
    When Mans DNA is not what was naturally created, then a Corporation can make a legal claim to our Humanity.

You can count on Blood Line Decedents of British and European Nobility not being vaccinated.
    The Peasant Class will have a limited short life.
    No bullet will be needed when your usefulness is over.
    You can be shut down simply by a radio frequency pulse sent over cell phone towers that switch on or off key switches in your DNA.

Interesting

Per the end of the age parable of Esther... Edomite Haman has cast lots for the opportune time to destroy God's people.

But at the last minute, the tables are turned against Haman [who is hanged on his own gallows] and his entire Edomite tribe is destroyed !!

Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Lets just ask a question here..\
    How many know someone who was ill or died from this on here?
    My brother lives 150 miles from me and one of his friends wives had it and was on a ventilator for 2 days but survived..
    Other than that I have no first hand knowledge...