Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wray’s FBI Cannot Be Trusted – FBI Is No Longer Delivering the Threats Briefings

Why does everybody seem to think this was the FBI's choice?

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    please cite a source for your statement.
    I googled "the president hates briefing books" (so can you). The first two or three pages of results should give you all you need to see how the president much prefers oral briefings as opposed to written and not too many of those, either.

I think many...maybe most....on this Board would agree that if Wray makes it to the election, he won't be around much longer if Trump is re-elected.

Good riddance.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post
    Why does everybody seem to think this was the FBI's choice?

Earl

It was a HUGE slap in the face for FBI and they are now the laughing stock of all the worlds police forces, reduced to 3rd world status
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    I googled "the president hates briefing books" (so can you). The first two or three pages of results should give you all you need to see how the president much prefers oral briefings as opposed to written and not too many of those, either.
    so hearsay is your source. I thought as much.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

so hearsay is your source. I thought as much.
    Unless you work in the upper echelons of the White House or FBI then you're information is also hearsay.

Ya hearsay and so much Misinformation going around these days I would think those that love hearsay so much ought to hang their heads in shame.

Unless you work in the upper echelons of the White House or FBI then you're information is also hearsay.
    And if I did?

But that's not the issue is it. The issue is you have no basis for your assertion.
    The end.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

And if I did?

But that's not the issue is it. The issue is you have no basis for your assertion.
    The end.
    Not the end.

The basis for my observation consists of a torrent of reporting; or hearsay if you chose to use that term from a wide variety of trusted sources. Sources, trusted or not that say otherwise are between scarce and nonexistent.

Not the end.

The basis for my observation consists of a torrent of reporting; or hearsay if you chose to use that term from a wide variety of trusted sources. Sources, trusted or not that say otherwise are between scarce and nonexistent.
    A veritable "torrent" of reporting, eh? There was a "torrent" of reporting saying Trump colluded with Russia to rig the 2016 election - all of which proved to be untrue. There was a "torrent" of reporting that Trump tried to kill fish by overfeeding them - when Trump did the exact same thing as his host. I'd say that a "torrent" of reporting is suspect on its face.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!