Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Governor Whitmer Considers Gay Swingers Club Essential and Wide Open, Church closed..

Default Governor Whitmer Considers Gay Swingers Club Essential and Wide Open, Church closed..

MI. Governor Whitmer Considers Homosexual Swingers Club Essential and Wide Open, Churches Closed

Ron Edwards
    By Ron Edwards
    Living in Michigan today makes it more and more easy to identify with the ongoing fight for liberty the Colonists had to pursue. A three percent tax and regulations designed to control and inconvenience the people, became too much to take. Britain’s King George, like all dictators derived a sick and demented pleasure from abusing the people throughout the colonies. One regulation after another eventually forced colonial citizens to come out swinging against a brutal empire that would rather keep the citizenry in a state of grief and agony via bullying and brutish actions, than allow the people to freely operate in a way that would not only benefit themselves, but also bring in greater tax revenues via a more free and less regulated economy.

I believe that to a certain degree, God allowed the tyranny of King George to push the colonists to fight for liberty and justice for all. The reason being, so that succeeding generations would have the justified war against overbearing government as a reminder about something that could be avoided. Thus it is terrible that government school indoctrinators were literally encouraged to falsely instruct generations of American students about everything, ranging from the history of the United States to figuring out math problems. What is occurring is in football analogy an end and around. Miraculously, “We the People” have maintained gun ownership, at least throughout the majority of our republic. That has so far prevented wholesale Chinese style government roundups of the citizenry for whatever warped government objective.

To topple our nation, Americans must be literally dumbed down to the point where they will gleefully give up their liberty for a false notion of safety. It was Ben Franklin who stated,“anyone willing to give up their liberty for safety, deserve neither.” So here we are in places like Michigan where voters did not give a damn about their liberties and voted for governor Gretchen “Whitchmer”. OK I know her name is actually Whitmer. But if one checks out her beliefs along with her actions against our rights, along with trying to destroy the Michigan economy in order to politically harm Trump, you will agree with what I have dubbed her. Personally, I cannot believe that people could be so retarded that they would blame President Trump for her harmful action and voluntarily vote for greater destruction via the voting booth. But even dumber things have happened.
    Liberty is like a garden, it must be nurtured, cultivated and maintained. For it to expand generation to generation, the seeds of liberty must be planted via truthful instruction. God tells us in his word to maintain good by both practicing it and then teaching it. Liberty is good, thus I suggest we get off of our collective backsides and teach the young about liberty. Then, we cannot allow wicked statists like Gretchen “Witchmer” and Islamic governor Wolf of Pennsylvania to destroy our good liberties and unalienable rights, which actually come from God.
    The founding fathers and only three percent of the colonists fought and defeated the mighty British Empire with a little help from friends like France and Haiti. Then by all means, we the Refounding Fathers of today can overcome the leftists attempting to make us weary and overwhelmed by their continuous abuse. California governor Gavin Newsome wants to help drain America financially by giving millions, if not billions of dollars to illegal border crossers, while demanding billions of taxpayer dollars to shore up that state’s deficit. In Michigan, the latest insult to decent sovereign citizens leaves no one guessing about what the governor thinks about the rights of those trying to live a good and decent life. Proving there is low limit to the moral depravity of leftists, Michigan governor “Witchmer” has taken away the license of a 77 year old barbershop owner who has no other source of income. Alcoholics cannot attend AA meetings, she hates the idea of Christians going to church, does not want us to celebrate Memorial Day. But unnatural sexual practitioners are free to do whatever they want.
    In Lansing, MI the state capitol, there is a homosexual swinger’s club called Tabu. Unlike barber shops and other restricted businesses that “Witchmer” has dubbed as nonessential and are ordered closed, the homosexual swingers club is considered essential by the governor and is wide open. Homosexual strangers service each other in the underground private club through literal holes in a basement wall. Yet that governor witch does not want barber shops where everything is sterilized opened? Something is awry here. The time has come to reestablish a vigorous “Don’t Tread on Me” movement. The time is now or never. With providential guidance, just like the Founders defeater Great Britain, we can defeat the wannabe dictators of today. I am ready, are you? God bless you, God Bless America and may America bless God.

https://newswithviews.com/mi-governo...urches-closed/

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Think about this for a minute...

Sodomites are essential while churches are closed.

Like the sinful rebellion that happened during the reign of Israel's King Josiah... if God's people had not disobeyed God's commandments concerning sodomites and further rebelled by welcoming sodomite abominations into God's temple [churches]... God would not have to use our enemies to punish us... even to the point of destroying His own temple!!

Months of violent anti-Christ anti-White Antifa & BLM riots/arson are considered to be harmless protests while Trump's [mostly White Christian] DC rally/protest is called "domestic terrorism" [oddly Trump's famous rally song is the sodomite song YMCA!]

As God warned us in the Bible He would do... as God did do over and over in Bible history... God is using White Christian America's enemies to punish His own sinful rebellious people.

The point is... the only way to defeat the evil enemy who oppresses God's people... is for God's people to repent of their rebellious sins [the Bible definition of "sin" is transgression of God's laws!]... obey God's commands and establish GOD'S Biblical justice in their land. Until that happens, enemy oppression will go from bad to worse!

Wouldn’t it be great I’d God would come and smite all the sinners!?
    Sure would clean the place up.

And everyone who has committed no sins could hang around and have a big party.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Think about this for a minute...

Sodomites are essential while churches are closed.

Like the sinful rebellion that happened during the reign of Israel's King Josiah... if God's people had not disobeyed God's commandments concerning sodomites and further rebelled by welcoming sodomite abominations into God's temple [churches]... God would not have to use our enemies to punish us... even to the point of destroying His own temple!!

Months of violent anti-Christ anti-White Antifa & BLM riots/arson are considered to be harmless protests while Trump's [mostly White Christian] DC rally/protest is called "domestic terrorism" [oddly Trump's famous rally song is the sodomite song YMCA!]

As God warned us in the Bible He would do... as God did do over and over in Bible history... God is using White Christian America's enemies to punish His own sinful rebellious people.

The point is... the only way to defeat the evil enemy who oppresses God's people... is for God's people to repent of their rebellious sins [the Bible definition of "sin" is transgression of God's laws!]... obey God's commands and establish GOD'S Biblical justice in their land. Until that happens, enemy oppression will go from bad to worse!

Wow!

THIS is very interesting synchronicity!

This topic was the first I read and first I responded to today.

Then the very next topic I read was this:

Are the National Guard and military still in D.C.?

Here is my response:

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...78#post2818378

I just now saw this topic... and immediately this Bible verse came to mind.

And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Luke 21:20-28 - also see the interesting parallels - Matthew 24:15-31 & Mark 13:14-27

http://bibletrack.org/notes/resource...arallel-1.html

The irony is... my first post on the forum today refers to OT times when Jerusalem/temple were compassed by armies... armies of Babylon/Edom who destroyed Jerusalem/temple... which was God's judgment on Israel's sinful rebellion.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...76#post2818376

Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1 Corinthians 6:15-20

Sodomites = "abomination that makes desolate"

In OT history, when sodomites were allowed in Solomon's temple, the temple was desecrated and God used Israel's enemies to totally destroy Jerusalem and the temple.

Read NT parallels in Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke [both Luke 17 and Luke 21.]

Matthew and Mark refer to the "abomination of desolation"

Luke 21 refers to "Jerusalem compassed with armies"

Luke 17:29-32 says:

But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. Remember Lot's wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Isa 13:9 See, the day of יהוה is coming, fierce, with wrath and heat of displeasure, to lay the earth waste, and destroy its sinners from it.

Seems He takes it pretty serious, no?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post

Sure would clean the place up.

And everyone who has committed no sins could hang around and have a big party

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post

Isa 13:9 See, the day of יהוה is coming, fierce, with wrath and heat of displeasure, to lay the earth waste, and destroy its sinners from it.

Seems He takes it pretty serious, no?

Who do you think God might judge more harshly... foreign heathen who know not God... or God's own people who have dusty Bibles in their homes... or worse yet... read their Bible's often and are still in sinful rebellion?

You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Amos 3:2

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

1 Peter 4:17-18

And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not.

And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

Ezekiel 9:4-10

Who do you think God might judge more harshly... foreign heathen who know not God... or God's own people who have dusty Bibles in their homes... or worse yet... read their Bible's often and are still in sinful rebellion?

Question? Why oh why is this even being debated now?? The article even though it NOW says Jan 20th 2021. was REALLY posted on line WAY back in MAY of 2020. Who the heck knows what is going on NOW ands why even discuss it, It is not in you re state and it isn't even New News NOW at all. Just LOOK at this by lion Same article Same stupid picture used even. Not new at all~!!!!!!MI. Governor Whitmer Considers Homosexual Swingers Club Essential and Wide Open, Churches Closed

By Ron Edwards|May 22nd, 2020. <<<<<<< Feast ones eyes upon the REAL date this article was posted on line~! Go Ahead take a Good Look see.~!@!!

Click on name above to read more articles by this author

By Ron Edwards
    Living in Michigan today makes it more and more easy to identify with the ongoing fight for liberty the Colonists had to pursue. A three percent tax and regulations designed to control and inconvenience the people, became too much to take. Britain’s King George, like all dictators derived a sick and demented pleasure from abusing the people throughout the colonies. One regulation after another eventually forced colonial citizens to come out swinging against a brutal empire that would rather keep the citizenry in a state of grief and agony via bullying and brutish actions, than allow the people to freely operate in a way that would not only benefit themselves, but also bring in greater tax revenues via a more free and less regulated economy.

Yes this is 3/4 of a YEAR OLD and brought BACK on line as if it was new. What a bunch of clowns some ARE on falling and being Duped like this once again.

https://newswithviews.com/mi-governo...urches-closed/

Gracias Kings X, es La Verdad.
    Thank You Kings X it is the Truth.