Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Governor Whitmer Considers Gay Swingers Club Essential and Wide Open, Church closed..

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post

What's an electric tooth brush got to do with all this?
    If you have to ask, you don't want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Is Ivan and Kings X the same person?
    Same font size, which doesn't prove much.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Off-Grid Organics infers I am the only Aryan racist on the planet.

Throughout history, the vast majority of Aryans were racist because racism is a God-given natural instinct to ensure kind produces kind.

Many US states once had anti-race-mixing laws. Texas had an anti-race-mixing law from the time it was an independent Republic until 1967 when the evil US Extreme Court banned those racial protection laws. In the past several decades, evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jew/nwo globalists have pulled out all stops to brainwash Aryans to embrace their own racial destruction! Promotion of race-mixing and sodomites are two major perverted evils the antichrist Edomite-jew/nwo is using to systematically destroy the Aryan Christian racial, spiritual and moral foundation of North America [and all other homelands of Aryan European Christendom.] Aryan Christians are now being attacked world-wide by Rev 12's evil "red" [Edomite-jew] dragon who is now conducting evil asymmetric warfare to destroy the remnant of the woman's [Aryan Israel] racial "seed."

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Off-Grid Organics infers I am the only Aryan racist on the planet.
    Not at all. There are many idiots like you of all shapes and sizes.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

The only word, race, in all the Bible (don't know about Apocrypha) is the word for a competition as in running or as in a race way for water etc.
    In the New College Edition of the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language there is an
    appendix that gives the historical/cultural/linguistic roots of most words.

Racsim and Racist have no such root. Thus it is easy to conclude that these words were invented by the Richman et. al. as a trick word
    to overthrow opposition to His agenda to wipe out the Syro Christian Israelite peoples who have been called Aryans from ancient times.

Race was shown to be ratio and nation. And nation is historically a genetic matter. And, gentics are very important for any particular genetic lineage,
    especially for a nation, unless you want to dilute and eliminate the traits of that genetic heritage.

Syro Christian Israelite Aryans are often called "White People", and Biblically & genetically are sons of Adam even though Genesis says Adam an Eve, when they left the Garden of Eden, were not ashamed or pale, depending on the true meaning of that Aramaic word translated as ashamed or pale.

As for ratio, at what percentage of a particular genetic heritage is that heritage considered close to full?

So if one does not value his own genetic heritage, nor consider the heritage of a mate as important, then such a person
    is venturing into a bigger unknown than when staying close to one's original place.

Then there is the possibility of improving one's genetic heritage in the next generation by selecting a mate that
    facilitates that goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    So if one does not value his own genetic heritage, nor consider the heritage of a mate as important, then such a person
    is venturing into a bigger unknown than when staying close to one's original place.

Then there is the possibility of improving one's genetic heritage in the next generation by selecting a mate that
    facilitates that goal.
    So, Moses messed up when he took a black wife? Act 17:26 “And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth - Rev 7:9 After this I looked and saw a great crowd which no one was able to count, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes, and palm branches in their hands,
    Rev 7:10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Deliverance belongs to our Elohim who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”

If you aren't kings-ex, seems like she recruited you here, no?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post

So, Moses messed up when he took a black wife?

There you go again... YOU only witness against yourself when you bear FALSE WITNESS against Moses !!

There you go again... YOU only witness against yourself when you bear FALSE WITNESS against Moses !!

It's in the Word, stupid. I know it drives you nuts so I like to repeat it. ROTFLMAO!

It's beginning to sound to me like Ivan88 and Off-Grid Organics are playing good cop/bad cop... or maybe both of them are bad cops !!

It's beginning to sound to me like Ivan88 and Off-Grid Organics are playing good cop/bad cop... or maybe both of them are bad cops !!

Take your meds.