Good deal about time they get the lies and misinformation OFF THE NET. Too many people have gotten killed over such BS as that is. Truth about vaccines? Ya why don't you ask those that didn't get a polio shot and see how they feel about such crap as being spread around the net these days. and most all childhood diseases have literally been WIPED OUT because of the masses getting vaccines. You anti this and anti that are the ones tearing down this country., Shame and the bunch of you. Sure there are some that get severe reactions against shots. But the few that do as so small compared to the very high numbers of of the good. Anti big farms as you call it has done so much good for so many that no one should be even dissing them at all~!!! Heck I had a severe reaction myself from a PRESCRIBED Drug Methotrexate nearly put me 6 feet under. but that does not stop me from still going to the doctor getting whatever is for the bettering taking it to see just how long I can live. Yes big farms is good for Americans and is good for America as a whole.