Thread: TTAC Targeted in MASSIVE Cyber Attack

Angry TTAC Targeted in MASSIVE Cyber Attack

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/ttac...-cyber-attack/

TTAC Targeted in MASSIVE Cyber Attack

By Ty & Charlene Bollinger
    May 16, 2020

SECURITY ALERT: For the last 88 hours, TTAC has been subjected to a large-scale, extremely well-funded “distributed denial-of-service” (DDoS) cyber attack that caused intermittent outages of site availability. For “non-techies”, ad DDoS cyber attack occurs when multiple systems (for example, a botnet) flood the bandwidth or resources of a targeted system, usually one or more web servers, with the intent to crash the servers and take down the website.
    It worked.
    The DDoS attack began about 10 minutes after we released this telling article about Bill Gates and his involvement with vaccines, GMOs, and digital tracking devices. The attack has already been waged for over 88 hours and continues. At its peak, the attack bombarded TTAC servers with 150,000 requests per minute. Our IT team has been working around the clock to get our website back up and they’ve done a great job.
    To defend against the attack (and future attacks), additional defenses are being put in place while a firewall upgrade took place, including upgraded security features that deflected over 85% of the DDoS cyber attack traffic.
    More attacks will certainly be waged against TTAC and TTAV!

Now that TTAC/TTAV have attained international notoriety, we will continue to be targeted by Big Pharma and other reprehensible groups whose livelihoods depend upon suppressing the truth about vaccines.
    No this was not “bad luck” … this was not a group of “random” hackers … this was not an extortion scheme (we received no ransom demands). This was a “DDoS destroy” mission, plain and simple.
    And it’s no coincidence that this DDoS attack came less than 2 weeks after Twitter suspended all 3 of our Twitter platforms — TTAC, TTAV, and CancerTruth.

Then, a couple of days ago, Twitter suspended our personal Twitter account. Guilt by association? Oh wait, we didn’t do anything wrong and were never told why our accounts were suspended.
    That’s right! We were not warned. We were not notified. We were simply banned in one moment across all 3 of our Twitter platforms. BOOM! Just like that. Gone!

This DDoS attack came less than 3 weeks after we were censored on Facebook and Instagram.

Thank you for all your support! We are fighting for humanity every day here at TTAC/TTAV, and we will not be defeated, hushed or intimidated. The “powers that be” can wage “cyber warfare” against us, they can lie about us, and they can censor us …
    … But they cannot break our spirit of liberty and truth!Yours in health and liberty,
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Good deal about time they get the lies and misinformation OFF THE NET. Too many people have gotten killed over such BS as that is. Truth about vaccines? Ya why don't you ask those that didn't get a polio shot and see how they feel about such crap as being spread around the net these days. and most all childhood diseases have literally been WIPED OUT because of the masses getting vaccines. You anti this and anti that are the ones tearing down this country., Shame and the bunch of you. Sure there are some that get severe reactions against shots. But the few that do as so small compared to the very high numbers of of the good. Anti big farms as you call it has done so much good for so many that no one should be even dissing them at all~!!! Heck I had a severe reaction myself from a PRESCRIBED Drug Methotrexate nearly put me 6 feet under. but that does not stop me from still going to the doctor getting whatever is for the bettering taking it to see just how long I can live. Yes big farms is good for Americans and is good for America as a whole.

Ty & Charlene Bollinger are devoted Christians, health freedom advocates, health researchers, documentary film producers, and best-selling authors.

After losing several family members to conventional cancer treatments, they set out to learn the truth about cancer and the cancer industry, working together tirelessly to help others to learn the truth that sets them free to live healthy, happy lives.

Ty & Charlene's heartbreak and grief coupled with their firm belief that conventional medicine did NOT offer the most effective treatments available, led them on a path of discovery. On their journey, they interviewed cutting-edge scientists, leading alternative doctors, and groundbreaking researchers to learn about hidden treatments.

As they dug deeper, they couldn't ignore what they saw: vaccines are hurting our children. What they uncovered helped to create multiple awe-inspiring docu-series including The Truth About Vaccines. Ty & Charlene speak frequently at seminars, expos, conferences, and churches.

Together, they host a biweekly internet news program: TTAC Global Health News.

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

TTOL is on the same list as are 10,000s of others

White House Considers Panel To Investigate “Left-Wing Bias” In Silicon Valley

Zero Hedge - May 23, 2020 -
    Big Tech censorship accelerates amid pandemic to control coronavirus narrative.

Google Drive takes down user’s personal copy of Judy Mikovits’ Plandemic after it was flagged by The Washington Post

Reclaim The Net - May 23, 2020 -
    Google is now applying its controversial coronavirus misinformation policies to users’ personal files.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    ...Ya why don't you ask those that didn't get a polio shot and see how they feel about such crap as being spread around the net these days. and most all childhood diseases have literally been WIPED OUT because of the masses getting vaccines."
    You mean the vaccine that gave 40,000 children polio in 1955?
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1383764/

Nevermind the fact that all vaccines have terrible side effects, according to the cdc itself.
    https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm

Here, the vaccine has been proven to cause Polio.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbImRFjXE-s

You anti this and anti that are the ones tearing down this country., Shame and the bunch of you. Sure there are some that get severe reactions against shots. But the few that do as so small compared to the very high numbers of of the good. Anti big farms as you call it has done so much good for so many that no one should be even dissing them at all~!!!
    You better believe I am against injecting viruses and poisons into anyone. To try and shame us for wanting to protect others, especially Children, makes you a devil.

Heck I had a severe reaction myself from a PRESCRIBED Drug Methotrexate nearly put me 6 feet under. but that does not stop me from still going to the doctor getting whatever is for the bettering taking it to see just how long I can live. Yes big farms is good for Americans and is good for America as a whole.
    Enjoy your poison. But don't try to push it on others.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."