Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: On Mandatory Vaccinations in the USA

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com
    Friday, April 16, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are dealing with wicked, evil people who will do anything to take over your people, and they are ruthlessly planning to kill millions of people.These evil ones have a code of ethics among thieves in that they will always tell you how they are going to take you over.You have seen the one world people plan how to deal with a world pandemic virus before the Covid event happened.Now, the pandemic is causing deadly variants. This is because this virus mutates every ten hours according to some doctors. The same one world people are telling you that they plan to release another virus that could be deadly for vaccinated people. They will show you their plan soon after a good share of the people are vaccinated. Before they release this new virus, I will send My Warning so every soul will have one last chance to convert their sinful lives so they can be saved. You will be warned to come to My refuges during your Warning experience, where you will be healed of your sins and any sickness. After the time of conversion, I will send My angels to lead you to the safety of My refuges. Have trust in Me that I will lead you with flames to My nearest refuge. Once My faithful are in a safe place, I will unleash worse plagues on all of the evil ones who refused to convert their sinful lives. Only My believers with crosses on their foreheads will be saved. The evil ones will be killed and sent to hell. My believers will be brought into My Era of Peace.”
    Monday, April 19, 2021:Jesus said: “My people, you have heard the one world people proclaim that with viruses and vaccines they could reduce the world’s population by 15% or more.It is the devil who is prompting the development of pandemic viruses. These same evil ones are preventing real cures like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine from being used to heal people from Covid-19.Your evil pharma people are making money on creating vaccines that will kill your people with the next bad virus. This is why I have repeated many times: ‘Do not take any virus vaccine or flu shot because they are designed to kill you.’The evil ones are using the media to try and get as many people as possible to take the deadly vaccines. These vaccines will change your DNA and they will kill people according to their plan.The vaccinated people can be saved by being blessed by the Good Friday oil and their belief that I can heal them at My refuges.Those vaccinated people, who do not seek My healing, will be killed with the next virus release.This is a deadly plan to purposely reduce the population where China spread this disease on purpose. I will bring My Warning and healing to protect My people before the next virus is released. I will bring My victory over these evil ones, as they will be killed and cast into the eternal flames of hell. Trust in My words and My healing for My faithful. Have patience and you will be healed by your faith in My healing power.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

May 13, 2021:

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing how the authorities are trying to encourage people to get the vaccine by limiting places where the unvaccinated people can go. Some colleges are only allowing vaccinated people to attend classes in person. Others who are unvaccinated have difficulties getting on airplanes or attending sports events. Soon you could see an attempt to make virus vaccines mandatory. If your lives are threatened by such a mandate for vaccines, I will call My faithful to My refuges for their protection. Trust in Me to protect you from the evil ones at My refuges.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

US Army soon to mandate COVID ‘vaccines’ upon all military personnel

We have published a great deal about the dangers and disastrous effects of these experimental inoculations. The dangers include without limitation: cells from aborted human babies; nanoparticles which can act as the Mark of the Beast connecting recipients to the 5G microwave system; spike proteins which permanently alter the DNA of recipients, and disastrous side effects.

What follows are a couple of news articles regarding a recent US Army publication regarding its forthcoming mandatory dangerous DNA altering COVID ‘vaccine’ program. It is unclear from what is presented whether the published mandate will be issued on or around Sept 1, 2021 or whether the mandatory inoculations will begin on or around such date. In any event, we reasonably can expect mandatory inoculations to begin very soon around such time. It would appear from what we have been told by Jesus that they will soon be making their last forced attempt to vaccinate the remaining unvaccinated people in advance of their release of the next deadly virus attacking the destroyed immune systems of the vaccinated.

Lastly, we present a very few of the messages from Jesus regarding the dangers of mandatory vaccines, and the need to flee to His refuges in advance. Upon receiving an inner locution from Jesus, we have up to 20 minutes to leave or be captured by the men in black. We will be lead to the appropriate refuge by our guardian angel and a little flame (cf Ex 13:21). Once we depart, we will be shrouded in invisibility from the evil men (cf Acts 12:5-11), and only those who possess a cross on their foreheads (cf Rv 9:3-5) will be allowed entry into the refuges. There we will be fully-protected by Jesus during the Tribulation, and all of our needs will be provided for.

"See, I am sending an angel before you, to guard you on the way and bring you to the place I have prepared. Be attentive to him and heed his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not forgive your sin. My authority resides in him. If you heed his voice and carry out all I tell you, I will be an enemy to your enemies and a foe to your foes." (Ex 23:20-22)

IT’S HAPPENING: Army Tells Commands – Prepare for MANDATORY Vaccinations in September Despite Recent Adverse Effects
    July 4, 2021

You knew this was coming.

They are going to push this on the young men and women in the US Army first — mandatory vaccines.

Whatever happened to “my body, my choice?”

And will someone please explain the science on vaccinating young healthy people who have next to zero chance of suffering severe complications from the virus?

How is this happening?

The Army Times reported:

The US Army is going to demand vaccinations of

The Army has directed commands to prepare to administer mandatory COVID-19 vaccines as early as Sept. 1, pending full Food and Drug Administration licensure, Army Times has learned.

The directive came from an execute order sent to the force by Department of the Army Headquarters.

Army Times obtained a portion of a recent update to HQDA EXORD 225-21, COVID-19 Steady State Operations.

“Commanders will continue COVID-19 vaccination operations and prepare for a directive to mandate COVID-19 vaccination for service members [on or around] 01 September 2021, pending full FDA licensure,” the order said. “Commands will be prepared to provide a backbrief on servicemember vaccination status and way ahead for completion once the vaccine is mandated.”

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/happening-army-tells-commands-prepare-mandatory-vaccinations-september-despite-recent-adverse-effects/

Mandatory Vaccinations For Army: This Is What The Corrupt Do When They Lose The Narrative – They Attempt To Force Compliance!
    July 4, 2021
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/mandatory-vaccinations-for-army-this-is-what-the-corrupt-do-when-they-lose-the-narrative-they-attempt-to-force-compliance/

Canadian Medical Officer spells out the frightening truth…‘Parental permission not needed to vaccinate children as young as 7th grade’
    July 3, 2021
    https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/canadian-medical-officer-parental-permission-not-needed-to-vaccinate-children/

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

May 18, 2009: Jesus said: “My people, as you travel to your refuge, you may have to sleep overnight outside in your small tent. Be prepared to carry a small tent, a sleeping bag, and food and water for a few days. I will multiply what you need if it takes longer. There will come a day when you will have to leave your homes for a refuge unless you will be a refuge or an interim refuge. Interim refuges will need to pray for discernment and have extra food and bedding for people on their way to a final refuge. The signs for leaving for the refuges will be: a world famine, division in My Church, mandatory chips in the body, pandemic virus, and martial law. Those, who do not leave right away, will be risking capture and death in the detention centers. Final refuges will be places of My Blessed Mother’s apparitions, places of holy ground that have worshiped Me in Adoration, monasteries, and caves. At the refuge you will see an angel, a luminous cross in the sky, a spring of water, and shelters multiplied for everyone. Food and water will be multiplied and everyone will need to work using their talents. Call on Me when it is given to go, and you will follow your guardian angel with a physical sign to the nearest refuge or interim refuge. Trust in My protection and have no fear because I am more powerful than the demons.”

November 16, 2012: Jesus said: “My people, this vision of someone opening their eyes is more about a spiritual awakening than a physical one. I have asked all Americans to wake up to the reality of their sins, and repent in their hearts. I talked to you of the veil that is over you before the Warning in that you do not realize how much you offend Me with your sins. Once you become more alert in your eyes of faith, then you can understand the events going on as signs of the end times that are in the Bible. I have warned you when you see pestilence, famine, and an increase in earthquakes, that My coming is near. My Warning experience for all sinners will be a wake-up call to everyone to be prepared for your judgment. Once you see how I view your sins, you will be more conscious of how much you offend Me in your sinful actions. When I place you back in your body to improve your spiritual life, you will know that the Antichrist’s coming will be imminent, and My coming will follow. Do not be fearful because you will find protection at My refuges. My angels will put an invisible shield around you even as you leave your home for My refuge. After the Warning, gather your family members together so you can all come to the same refuge. Read the signs of the times with your own eyes of faith, and you will be ready for the coming end times.”

August 6, 2015: Jesus said: “My people, an evil time of persecution is coming, when your lives will be in danger from the Antichrist and the men in black. Do not be fearful of any people trying to kill you. Some may be martyred for their faith, but they will be instant saints in heaven. The rest of My faithful will be led by their guardian angels to My places of refuge by a small flame. My angels will protect you with an invisible shield so you will not need guns for your protection. I will give all of My faithful an interior message when it is time to leave for My refuges. Be calm and patient as I will provide for your needs and your protection.”

July 28, 2016: Jesus said: “My people, I have told you that My Warning is coming that will wake up many sinners to change their evil ways, or they will suffer the consequences. After My Warning experience, you will have six weeks of time to convert your lives from sin. This will also be a time for families to come to the same refuge, if they so desire. Each refuge will have protection, but you will only be able to travel for a short time. Once the Antichrist declares himself, you will have to stay at the refuge you are in. Call on Me for your discernment for what refuge you would want to stay. Trust in My protection throughout the tribulation, as I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace on My victory.”

March 19, 2020: Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a lot of cases and deaths in Italy and China. Your deaths in America are under 500 at this time, but there is over 3200 deaths in Italy and China. You are trying to minimize crowds, and you are closing some borders and plane flights abroad. You are hearing rumors of a possible martial law that would quarantine you in your homes. This could create a hardship if you could not go to the store for food. Beware if the authorities are trying to force a vaccine on you that I advised you not to take. If the authorities try to force chips in the body, then you will need to come to My refuges. I have been telling you for years in these messages that a pandemic virus could cause a martial law. Those people, who stored food in their homes as I advised, will now have food if they cannot get to the stores. Pray for My protection through these times, but avoid the flu shots and chips in the body.”

April 15, 2020: Jesus said: “My people, this virus epidemic is a biological weapon that was started in China as a means of controlling people all over the world. I have warned My people to build up your immune system with elderberry extract, Hawthorn, vitamin C, and holy water. The deep state people have been trying to put down the use of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin because they have a plan to bring out a vaccine which could be made mandatory. I am warning My people as I have in the past, not to take any flu shot or vaccine because this could harm your immune system, and make you vulnerable to the corona virus, especially when it returns in the fall. These vaccines are not very effective besides, because the virus is constantly mutating. If your authorities make any flu shot or vaccine mandatory, then this will be like mandatory chips in the body, and you will need to come to My refuges to avoid being killed for not taking them. You are on the verge of being called to My refuges, so have your backpacks or roller boards ready to leave within twenty minutes when I call you. Trust in My Word and My angel protection, when you will be led to the nearest refuge at the proper time.”

April 18, 2020: Jesus said: “My son, I have told you how I send My prophets to warn My people of any impending danger to your lives. You, My son, are one of My many prophets, and I have sent you to have people set up My refuges for the coming tribulation of destruction and death of many people. The devil has a short time, and he is leading the evil ones to reduce the population. I told you in previous messages that the quickest way to reduce the population is through deadly viruses. The deep state people are getting their underground cities ready, even as My refuge builders are getting their refuges ready. After the first wave of this corona virus, you will see a much deadlier corona virus in the fall that will kill many people. You will see a martial law and the authorities will try and force mandatory vaccines and chips on you to control the people. Refuse to take any vaccine or any chip in the body that will make you vulnerable to this virus. The chip will control your minds, so do not take it. As you see more disasters and this mandatory vaccine come, I will lead My faithful with your guardian angels to the nearest refuge of protection. Only My believers will be allowed to enter My refuges by the refuge angel. Your refuge angels will protect you from this virus, the natural disasters, and all the threats of the Antichrist and his minions. My angels will defend you and provide for your survival. You will soon see My victory over all of the evil ones, as they will be cast into hell. I will then renew the earth, and bring you into My Era of Peace. Have no fear because I will protect My faithful from the evil ones, and all of their evil plans.”

March 25, 2021: Jesus said: “My people, you will be seeing more attempts to mandate Covid vaccine shots, or you will be denied access to stores and churches. When the authorities try to force you to take this shot against your will, it could be dangerous for your life. It is the vaccinated people who are in danger of dying with the next virus attack. If your lives are threatened by this threat against not taking the vaccine shot, then I will call you to My refuges where you will be protected by My angels. Have no fear because this is all part of a plan by the elites for reducing the population, but My power is greater than the evil ones.”

March 26, 2021: Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing people being given electronic ID tags so the evil ones could tell who had the shot and who did not. Soon you will see these shots being made mandatory so the elites could control the people. When your lives are threatened because you did not obey taking the Covid shot, then I will call My people to My refuges. At My refuges you will be healed of any virus, and My angels will protect you with a shield of invisibility from the evil ones who want to kill you. Many of the people who took the vaccine shot could die when the next virus attack comes. This is why they need to be anointed with the Good Friday oil, or if they are believers, they can be healed at My refuges. Trust in Me that I will protect My believers at My refuges. I will bring My Warning, and the vaccinated people will be told to be converted to be saved. The believers will be led to My refuges and they will be healed when they look on My luminous cross. My faithful remnant will be protected by My angels from the evil ones.”

Christina Gallagher
    (yet to be approved)
    www.christinagallagher.org/en/

July 16, 2020: "My daughter, write down all that I tell you. It is important for all the people of the world.

People, I say to you listen and hear what I tell you. How foolish you were to abandon My Mother's Houses. How you have lost many graces My Mother desired to give you for protection. You continue to walk in blindness and without My grace you will fall like the many of My priest sons. You see how fast My priest sons hide and fail to give My Sacrifice to you - that of the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of My Son Jesus - to nourish you in soul.

Your world has with it the deepest darkness of hell, the antichrist. How so many bow down to his power! Yet even more will do so in a short time. You will all be called into the suppression and dictatorship of antichrist. You will be called upon to receive the vaccine that is death, and the mark of the beast will be forced upon you. Those who receive it willingly will die - unto eternal death.

Those of My people who took part in the destruction of My Mother's House will receive my justice. How the shepherds partook in this destruction as well as those who deliberately set about to destroy it! How this House is a light and those who stayed firm in commitment to its fruits and the many graces received there, you will merit your eternal home for My mercy will be with you at the hour of death. Know that those of you who have helped and made sacrifices for this House, will receive Life in Jesus at the hour of death: My Mercy will flow upon all such souls.

There will be sorrow that will befall all who have received but have run away and denied the truth of the fruitfulness they have received from Me. I gave the gift of life spiritually and in many I gave the gift of life in body but so many were ashamed to remain faithful. They found it easier to flow with the deception that was handed out unto you, My little one, yet some of them were even aware of the falsity done unto you. I will show up in the Light all those who have wronged you and My Mother's House.

In the times upon you there will be many sufferings. You will all enter a time of such evil and darkness that you do not think is possible. You will have no place to run or hide. They are blessed who have received a Precious Petal, blessed by Me and My Mother. Those who obtained the Picture of My Mother with the white roses and pray the rosary in its presence will draw down great grace of protection in the times that are to come. My child, because of your endurance I will permit to those in every home you entered, a great mercy.

There will fall upon the earth fire. The third world war is imminent. Bishop will find fault with bishop. Division will be everywhere. In the hearts of those in darkness will be a great desire to fight the children of light.

I tell you, My child of light, there will be those in darkness who will find fault with what I tell you now. Fear not, you are in My Life. Fear no man. Live only for Me and give unto an ungrateful world the words of truth that I give you.

My shepherds, how your behaviour has shamed Me, but you do not have the conviction of Truth. You permit the gifts I give of Myself to be suppressed and withheld from My little ones. Why do you call yourselves shepherds of Mine? How so many of you have merry-ed your time with the powers of darkness and your sins have enslaved you even more deeply now with the darkness of sin that is upon you. Wake up, plead for mercy while you still have time. Do not be foolish to assume that when this virus is over you will be free. It is a continuation of the great apostasy - the desertion of the Truth, but Truth will remain even if there were only a very small remnant to be saved.

You will have death on every side. The third world war is close at hand - a great destruction in the world.

I rebuke those who commit the sin of sodomy, they are in a great darkness of sin and those partaking in abortion - the killing of the unborn - make themselves the embodiment of sin, they live for bloodshed, both those who carry out such deeds and those who need them. The blood of the unborn murdered in abortion is calling out to stop this diabolical force at work.

My child, I bless you and My dear brother Gerard for the faithfulness of your witness to Me and to My Mother's call for humanity.

I bless you abundantly,

Father, Son and Holy Spirit."

End of messages

The Signs to Flee to the Refuges:

Jesus told us through John Leary and Louise Tomkiel that we should call upon His Name when we see (1) a world famine; (2) schism (division) in the Catholic Church; (3) mandatory subdermal micro computer chips in the body; (4) mandatory vaccines for a pandemic virus; and (5) martial law. Also, we should call upon Jesus’ Name: (6) upon the failure of the economy of the USA & its bankruptcy; (7) when the North American Union (merging of Canada, USA & Mexico) takes place; ( when the Antichrist declares himself; (9) when people start dying in large numbers from pandemic disease; (10) when riots for food begin; (11) when we see men in black trying to take captives in the USA; (12) upon religious persecution; (13) when they threaten to kill Christians; and (14) at the beginning of the Tribulation. In recent messages to John Leary, Jesus stated that at the appropriate time, He will give His Faithful an interior message to leave. At such time, our guardian angels will lead us to the nearest refuge.

It is IMPERATIVE that we leave IMMEDIATELY upon being called by our guardian angel. Those who fail to leave immediately, will be captured by evil men, taken to the death camps and martyred. Further, He told us to have our bicycles and backpacks packed and ready to go with some warm clothing, food, supplies, etc. Set everything that we are going to take with us aside NOW, as we will have no time to search for them upon being called to leave.

Through John Leary, Jesus asked us to prepare His priests for the forthcoming Tribulation by preparing them to flee to the refuges. He told us to be prepared to help guide the priests with His help via prayer when He warns us that it is time to flee.

The Cub
    July 4, 2021

Summary Guide to the Tribulation
    www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

--- End ---