Thread: On Mandatory Vaccinations in the USA

Thumbs down On Mandatory Vaccinations in the USA

"We’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVEjRz0aXMU&feature=youtu.be

When the Supreme Court Upheld a Compulsory Vaccination Law
    https://reason.com/2020/04/30/when-t...ccination-law/

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

May 7, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have warned you that you would see a lull in the summer, and then a worse mutation of the corona virus would be spread all over the earth. This is why you are seeing a darkness of death spread all over the earth. It is the deep state that is using a retrovirus (RNA vs DNA) of the corona virus to reduce the population. A retrovirus refers to an HIV virus that is part of the novel corona virus. The deep state will be spreading this new mutated virus using the chemtrails.These same evil ones want to develop a vaccine for the virus, but this vaccine will lower your immune system and make you more likely to get sick and die. Refuse to take any vaccine or flu shot that could kill you. When many people are dying from this next virus in the fall, I will call My faithful to My refuges, where you will be healed and protected.”

www.johnleary.com

Commentary:
    Jesus told us through John Leary and Louise Tomkiel that we should call upon His Name when we see (1) a world famine; (2) schism (division) in the Catholic Church; (3) mandatory subdermal micro computer chips in the body; (4) mandatory vaccines for a pandemic virus; and (5) martial law. Also, we should call upon Jesus’ Name: (6) upon the failure of the economy of the USA & its bankruptcy; (7) when the North American Union (merging of Canada, USA & Mexico) takes place; (8 ) when the Antichrist declares himself; (9) when people start dying in large numbers from pandemic disease; (10) when riots for food begin; (11) when we see men in black trying to take captives in the USA; (12) upon religious persecution; (13) when they threaten to kill Christians; and (14) at the beginning of the Tribulation. In recent messages to John Leary, Jesus stated that at the appropriate time, He will give His Faithful an interior message to leave. At such time, our guardian angels will lead us to the nearest refuge.

It is IMPERATIVE that we leave IMMEDIATELY upon being called by our guardian angel. Those who fail to leave immediately, will be captured by evil men, taken to the death camps and martyred. Further, He told us to have our bicycles and backpacks packed and ready to go with some warm clothing, food, supplies, etc. Set everything that we are going to take with us aside NOW, as we will have no time to search for them upon being called to leave.

Through John Leary, Jesus asked us to prepare His priests for the forthcoming Tribulation by preparing them to flee to the refuges. He told us to be prepared to help guide the priests with His help via prayer when He warns us that it is time to flee.

Additionally, we will be invisible to evil men once we are underway traveling to the refuges and while residing there. (cf. Acts 12)

Food, water, supplies, clothing and shelter will be provided miraculously when those consecrated to the Immaculate Heart are called by their guardian angels into hiding at the refuges at the time of the persecution of Christians during the Tribulation. We will be fully-protected by Almighty God at the refuges for the duration of the Tribulation.
    www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

FEMA Camps:
    www.disclose.tv/us-fema-concentration-camps-in-case-of-martial-law-full-list-309297

https://lighthascome.com/archives/47087

Chemtrails:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7TOPdn_d6o

https://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Via Enoch (yet to be approved)

May 6, 2020
    Call from Jesus of Nazareth to His Faithful People.
    Message to Enoch.

Be careful about campaigns of mass vaccination

"My Peace be with you, my Beloved People.

Flock of Mine, be careful about campaigns of mass vaccination, funded by the Elites and protected and promoted by the international agencies, because these vaccines are intended to decimate the world's population. I am announcing of a vaccine in particular, which according to the Elites at the service of evil will protect all humanity from the pandemics
    . Beware of this vaccine because it comes with the Microchip, which when injected into the population of the nations, is going to mark it with the mark of the beast. The international organizations and the Elites ruling this world in silence want to control the humanity to prepare it for the appearance of the Antichrist.

My children, when the international organizations announce to you about a vaccine for the worldwide population to have control of the humanity, refrain from taking the vaccine because they will introduce the Microchip (in) to yo. [Sic] Remember that anyone who is marked with the mark of the beast will lose the life of the Spirit and will cease to be a Sheep of my Flock. Soon through the media, the mass vaccination campaign of the entire world population will begin to be announced, which will be sponsored and funded by the Elites and the international agencies. Before the vaccination, they will do a global population census to establish the number of infants, children, young people, adults and older adults. Fear not, trust and pray and Heaven will be in charge of protecting you. All this will begin to happen after the Warning and the Miracle. All those who are not enrolled in the Book of Life will be lost. I, your Eternal Shepherd, will not allow losing any of my sheep. I assure you!

Flock of Mine, viruses and pandemics will be the excuse to mass vaccinate humanity. These vaccines will awaken new pandemics, which will decimate the world's population in large numbers. In the last reign of my adversary, humanity marked with the Microchip, will lose its identity as a human being, they will no longer have a name, but they will be known by a number, which will be encoded in the memory of the "Big Brother".

You are warned, Flock of mine, put into practice the instructions, prayers, and natural remedies that Heaven has sent you so that you can overcome the pandemics, traps, and deceptions of the enemy of your soul.

Walk like the Children of Light that you are, with your Spiritual Armor on, trusting and praying; covering yourselves at all moments with the Power of my Glorious Blood. Do not depart from Our Two Hearts, consecrate yourselves to Them, so that nothing and no one may harm you.

Your Teacher, Jesus of Nazareth.

Make my messages known to all mankind, my Flock."

http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Via Enoch - yet to be approved

MAY 17, 2020 – 1:40 PM

URGENT CALL FROM JESUS THE GOOD SHEPHERD TO HIS FLOCK.
    MESSAGE TO ENOCH

“My Peace be with you, My Beloved Flock.

Sheep of My Flock, the 5G technology, linked to the Microchip or Mark of the Beast, will be the power of evil that the Antichrist and his emissaries will use to control, enslave and dominate, the vast majority of this sinful humanity. Refrain, My flock, from buying 5G technology because it is meant to exercise control over your life. This technology will spy on you, even when deactivated, eliminating your privacy; it will manipulate your will to implant the Mark of the Beast in you.It will come with the Eye of Horus or all-seeing eye. This evil technology will prepare humanity, who is far from Me, to accept the implant of the Microchip. Millions of people will be caught by this technology, which aims to exercise control and domination over the people who use it. All communication you send or receive will be monitored and controlled by the New World Order government.

My Flock, every human being in this world already has a barcode ready, encoded and stored, in the memory of a big computer called "the Beast".5G technology is the technology of "Big Brother" which will be linked by satellite to the memory of the Beast.The New World Order, close to establishing itself in the world, will be led by the Antichrist and all of this technology will be at its disposal to exercise control and domination over mankind distant from Me.

Sheep of My Flock, I also alert you to the vaccination called Luciferin or Luciferase because this vaccination funded by the Elites and promoted by International Organizations, as vaccination against the Coronavirus and pandemics, seeks to exercise control over humanity.The name of this vaccine alone alludes to the name of My opponent and you know that everything that comes from My opponent is death and destruction. Do not believe in this deception, remember that the health and well-being of humanity is not what interests the minions of evil; what they are looking for is to decimate the world population so that in the days of the Antichrist, he could dominate and enslave the existing population.

Again I tell you, My Flock, do not be afraid; if you put your faith and trust in God, nothing will happen to you. Heaven will not allow you to perish; follow our instructions and use the heavenly remedies and you will be protected. The Power of My Blood, the Rosary of My Mother, the Spiritual Armor, the Exorcism of our Beloved Michael, the reading of My Holy Word, these forces united to the intercession of the Archangels, Angels and Blessed Souls will be your Shield and Protection which will keep you firm and secure in faith; free and victorious on all your paths and in your spiritual battles.

I announce to you, my Beloved Sheep, that the day of my Warning is near; in eternity you will be given the gifts and charisms that you need to face the final battle for your freedom. So do not fear. After My Warning, you will not be the same; you will already be spiritual beings endowed with all the Armor of God, so that you can fearlessly fight the forces of evil.

My Peace I leave you, My Peace I give you. Repent and convert, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Master, Jesus the Good Shepherd

Make My messages known to all humanity, sheep of My flock.”

http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc...recientes.html

Sent to family and friends, today:

Evil men are setting the table for mandatory deadly vaccines

For years Heaven has warned us that a deadly plague was coming, and that it would be used by evil men to drastically decrease the population, to instill a pervasive fear, to force implantation of subdermal microchips into people, and to control them. The premier motto of Freemasonry is : ‘Order out of chaos’.

The masses are willing to cooperate when a pervasive fear is involved. Consider the words of the freemasons, Kissinger and Rockefeller:

HENRY KISSINGER
    Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberger, Trilateralist and Former US Secretary of State of the USA --- Henry Kissinger, in an address to the Bilderberger organization meeting in Evian, France, states:

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by their world government." (Transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates, May 21, 1992.)

DAVID ROCKEFELLER
    Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberger, Trilateralist and International Banker-Financier

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." (David Rockefeller, from his autobiography, Memoirs 2002)

"Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history." (David Rockefeller, statement in 1973 about Mao Tse-tung in The New York Times, August 10, 1973.)

David Rockefeller speaking at the Bilderberger meeting in Baden-Baden, Germany in 1991 (also attended by then Governor Bill Clinton), states,

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years." He went on to explain: "It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." (1991)

Rockefeller also said:

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

The following few news articles illustrate their recent actions to accomplish the foregoing and more. While the few headlines speak for themselves, collectively they indicate the following with respect to their plan:

• · The use of annual flu shots to impair the immune systems of recipients, as prophesied.
    • · Forcibly vaccinate all people of the world.
    • · A US Supreme Court ruling supporting a compulsory vaccination law.
    • · Launch a digital program to monitor, restrict and isolate the vaccinated from the unvaccinated (and more.)
    • · Malice of forethought in a coronavirus pandemic exercise during the Fall of 2019.
    • · The use of COVID-19 to create chaos to accomplish their objectives.
    • · That COVID-19 is a bioweapon, released from a laboratory in Wuhan, China.
    • · That China intentionally acted to spread the virus globally by restricting travel from Wuhan within China; but allowing travel internationally from Wuhan.
    • · That N95 masks are useless against a coronavirus such as COVID-19.
    • · Force people to surrender their civil rights and wear N95 masks, against their will, conditioning them for what follows.
    • · The government plan to employ ‘contact tracing’ by forcibly entering homes to test people.
    • · The US government plan to forcibly quarantine people from their families on government bases [FEMA camps].
    • · The plan for mandatory vaccinations.
    • · The Satanic link, in that an enzyme named Luciferase, will be part of the vaccine.
    • · The US military will be employed in administering the vaccines.
    • · Subpoenas issued for people who refuse to work with coronavirus Contact Tracers.
    • · Malice of forethought in the fact that six months before the COVID pandemic, Bill Gates executed a contract to perform contact tracing.
    • · The Fraud, Dr. Fauci, advises Americans to wear masks and goggles and to social distance, yet he does not do either.
    • · Some jurisdictions can now fine, jail and assault people for not wearing masks.
    • · The US Government and Yale University working on how to con people into accepting COVID vaccines.
    • · In the US Big Pharma, has been granted lucrative loans from the government, as well as immunity from prosecution.
    • · Big Tech and their social media programs are suppressing the downside risks of vaccines.
    • · The statistics regarding COVID have been fabricated and misreported to inflate the occurrence rate.
    • · 5 Democrat governors forcibly and unnecessarily had COVID infected patients relocated to nursing homes, resulting in the deaths of several thousand nursing home residents.
    • · The concerted effort of the Democrat/Communist Party and their controlled Media to discredit the effectiveness of the proven drug Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).
    • · 27 medical doctors convened in Washington D.C. and made a video to dispel misinformation with respect to COVID-19 and HCQ. Their video has been removed from the internet, they have been maligned, and one has been fired from her employment, as a result.
    • · Dr. Raoult, one of the first to report on the effectiveness, has received death threats.
    • · And more.

United Nations New World Order – Sustainable Development Goals
    3.8 Achieve universal health coverage, including financial risk protection, access to quality essential health-care services and access to safe, effective, quality and affordable essential medicines and vaccines for all.
    https://www.who.int/sdg/targets/en/

ID2020 and partners launch program to provide digital ID with vaccines
    Sep 20, 2019
    https://www.biometricupdate.com/2019...-with-vaccines

Bill Gates’ The Event 201 scenario simulating a coronavirus pandemic.
    (Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms.)
    October 18, 2019
    https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

U.S. government secretly using flu shot to seize control of EVERY AMERICAN’S immune system
    [For years, Jesus has warned of this via John Leary.]
    October 20, 2019
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-...ne-system.html

N95 Masks USELESS, Coronavirus Enters Body Through EYEBALLS, Warns Infected Doctor in Wuhan, China
    January 27, 2020
    http://revolutionradio.org/2020/01/2...n-wuhan-china/

Pentagon approves quarantining Americans against their will on military bases amid Corona virus outbreak
    February 7
    https://www.intellihub.com/pentagon-...irus-outbreak/

Dr. Francis Boyle Creator Of BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon
    February 8
    https://www.dailymailafrica.com/2020...arfare-weapon/

Sen. Cotton DEMANDS China prove that coronavirus isn’t a biological weapon as outbreak continues to spread and kill
    February 12
    https://biologicalweapons.news/2020-...bioweapon.html

Smoking Gun? Chinese Scientist Finds "Killer Coronavirus Probably Originated From A Laboratory In Wuhan"
    February 15
    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/smo...boratory-wuhan

Senator Cotton: China Refusing To Hand Over Evidence About Wuhan BioLab
    February 17
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...t-wuhan-biolab

Coronavirus shock claim: ‘Smoking gun of Chinese lab leak’ exposed by bioweapons expert
    [CORONAVIRUS is a bioweapon which was accidentally leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology
    Mar 12
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...ncis-boyle-spt

US Surgeon general: Data doesn't back up wearing masks in public amid coronavirus pandemic
    [The purpose of mandatory use of masks is to condition people into relinquishing their rights and being controlled in medical matters.]
    Mar 31
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/surgeo...ic-coronavirus

Bill Gates Calls for a “Digital Certificate” to Identify Who Received COVID-19 Vaccine
    April 1
    https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...is-vaccinated/

Bill Gates Crosses The Digital Rubicon, Says "Mass Gatherings" May Not Return Without Global Vaccine
    April 9
    https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...is-vaccinated/

Knowing the Virus Was Spreading, China Shut Down Domestic Travel to and From Wuhan, Did NOT Stop International Flights
    April 16
    https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v.../04/16/819473/

Bill Gates Continues To Push 'Immunity Passports' And Tech-Enabled Surveillance State To Combat COVID
    April 23
    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/bil...e-state-combat

When the Supreme Court Upheld a Compulsory Vaccination Law
    April 20
    https://reason.com/2020/04/30/when-t...ccination-law/

Bill Gates, ID2020 & Vaccine Microchips (Video) – Spiro
    April 20
    https://thedailycoin.org/2020/04/20/...s-video-spiro/

Next In COVID-19 Tyranny: Ron Paul Warns Of Forced Vaccinations & "Digital Certificates"
    April 28
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ne...l-certificates

SHOCK AS IT’S REVEALED AN ENZYME CALLED LUCIFERASE IS WHAT MAKES BILL GATES IMPLANTABLE QUANTUM DOT MICRONEEDLE VACCINE DELIVERY SYSTEM WORK
    May 4
    https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/05/sh...y-system-work/

April 2020 Rockefeller Foundation Paper Urges Testing and Tracing Entire US Population
    [They are calling for a digital means to trace and track all people. Those not vaccinated will be confined to their homes and refused basic services, such as food, supplies, health care, government payments, and more. What they have in mind is the Subdermal Microchip, the Mark of the Beast, ]
    May 14
    https://thefreedomarticles.com/2020-...all-americans/

Setting The Stage For Phase 2 As States Deploy National Guard For Contact Tracing
    [Contains many informative links.]
    May 14
    https://www.activistpost.com/2020/05...t-tracing.html

Enzyme that will make Bill Gates’ vaccine microchip implant work known as LUCIFERASE
    May 15
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-...uciferase.html

The Coronavirus ‘Dark Winter’ PSYOP: Question Everything and Do Not Comply With Any Government Order
    May 18
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/05/...ernment-order/

"We Will Keep People Home By Law, If Necessary" - UK Unveils New "Test & Trace" Plan To Fight COVID-19: Live Updates
    May 27
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...k-live-updates

Universal vaccination passport has been in development since 2018, requires absolute compliance with endless list of vaccines
    June 4
    https://www.dcclothesline.com/2020/0...t-of-vaccines/

Contact tracing whistleblower warns of door-to-door forced vaccinations and FEMA kidnapping campaigns
    June 23
    http://revolutionradio.org/2020/06/2...ing-campaigns/

NY County Issues ‘Costly’ Subpoenas to People for Refusing to Talk to Coronavirus Contact Tracers
    July 2
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ntact-tracers/

Six months before the pandemic, Bill Gates negotiated a $100 million contact tracing deal with a democratic congressman
    July 08
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-07-...cing-deal.html

Fauci Says Everyone Should Wear Goggles For Better Protection Against COVID-19
    [Yet while attending a baseball game, the Fraud does not social distance; does not wear a mask; and does not wear goggles.]
    July 30
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tion-covid-19/

You can now be fined, jailed, and assaulted for not wearing a mask
    July 31
    https://www.thedailybell.com/all-art...earing-a-mask/

Trump to mobilize military to deliver COVID vaccine to millions ‘very, very quickly’
    July 31
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/tr...paign=standard

Expect 'lengthy' coronavirus pandemic, warns WHO
    August 1
    https://news.yahoo.com/expect-length...174505753.html

Federal Government and Yale Are Holding Clinical Trials on How Best to ‘Persuade’ Americans to Take COVID-19 Vaccines
    August 2
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-19-vaccines/

“You Don’t Have a Choice – Normalcy Only Returns When We Largely Vaccinate the Entire Population” – Creepy Bill Gates Gets Creepier (VIDEO)
    August 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUCh...ature=youtu.be

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...reepier-video/

Big Pharma achieves total legal immunity for coronavirus vaccines; even as vaccine injections will be FORCED onto billions of people, potentially killing tens of millions
    August 02
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-08-...-vaccines.html

Big Tech Is Making Sure People Don’t Hear About the Deadly Downsides of Vaccines
    August 3
    https://hnewswire.com/big-tech-is-ma...s-of-vaccines/

Melbourne Lockdown: Police Can Enter Homes Without a Warrant to Carry Out ‘Spot Checks’
    3 August
    https://summit.news/2020/08/03/melbo...t-spot-checks/

It’s Time to Take the Mask Off Cuomo: New York Governor’s Reckless Nursing Home Policies Tied to Thousands of New York COVID Deaths
    July 26
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-deaths-video/

5 Democrat Governors Called to Answer for Nursing Home Mandates
    [Several thousand nursing home patients died, due to Democrat governors forcing COVID infected patients into nursing homes. Cuomo did this in spite of the fact that Trump made the Javits Center and Medical Ship available for use, and Cuomo refused to use them.]

• · California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
    • · New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
    • · New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy.
    • · Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.
    • · Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf.

15 June
    https://www.newsmax.com/us/house-ove.../15/id/972323/

The concerted effort by the Democrats and Controlled Media to discredit Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), and push for a deadly vaccine

27 US Frontline Doctors Hold Presser in Washington DC to Dispel Misinformation on COVID-19 – Including Attacks on Life-Saving HCQ Treatments
    July 27
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...cq-treatments/

Facebook Deletes the Video! – US Frontline Doctors Hold Presser in Washington DC to Dispel Misinformation on COVID-19 – Including Attacks on Life-Saving HCQ Treatments
    July 27
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...cq-treatments/

Brave Frontline COVID Doctor Calls Out Fake News, Challenges CNN’s Chris Cuomo to Take a Urine Test to Prove He Isn’t Taking Hydroxychloroquine
    July 27,
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...roquine-video/

Breaking: “White Coat Summit” Doctors Meet with Vice President Mike Pence on Accessibility of Hydroxychloroquine to US Doctors and Patients
    July 28
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tors-patients/

BREAKING: Twitter, Google, YouTube, Facebook REMOVE Videos on COVID-19 “White Coat Summit” — Now Squarespace REMOVES ITS WEBSITE!
    July 28
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...moves-website/

Emergency Room Dr. Simone Gold Fired from Hospital After Attending White Coat Summit — Says She Has Hired Lin Wood to Represent Her (VIDEO)
    July 30
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...present-video/

The Democrats' Jihad Against Hydroxychloroquine
    July 31
    https://townhall.com/columnists/larr...e-pot-n2573512

Esteemed French Dr. Didier Raoult Testifies Person Behind Death Threats He Received Is Top Doctor Linked to Gilead Pharmaceuticals
    [Dr. Raoult was one of the first to go public with his successful treatment of patients using Hydroxychloroquine.]
    July 31
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...armaceuticals/

Frontline COVID Doc Stella Immanuel Locked Out of Twitter For 6 Days For Asking Patients Who Have Been Cured by HCQ to Share Their Stories Online
    July 30
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tories-online/

Hydroxychloroquine could save up to 100,000 lives if used for COVID-19: Yale epidemiology professor
    July 21
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/hydrox...yale-professor

The Georgia Guidestones - Illuminati Ten Commandments?
    https://rense.com/general16/georgiaguidestones.htm

"We’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVEjRz0aXMU&feature=youtu.be

Commentary:

Jesus told us through John Leary and Louise Tomkiel that we should call upon His Name when we see (1) a world famine; (2) schism (division) in the Catholic Church; (3) mandatory subdermal micro computer chips in the body; (4) mandatory vaccines for a pandemic virus; and (5) martial law. Also, we should call upon Jesus’ Name: (6) upon the failure of the economy of the USA & its bankruptcy; (7) when the North American Union (merging of Canada, USA & Mexico) takes place; (8 ) when the Antichrist declares himself; (9) when people start dying in large numbers from pandemic disease; (10) when riots for food begin; (11) when we see men in black trying to take captives in the USA; (12) upon religious persecution; (13) when they threaten to kill Christians; and (14) at the beginning of the Tribulation. In recent messages to John Leary, Jesus stated that at the appropriate time, He will give His Faithful an interior message to leave. At such time, our guardian angels will lead us to the nearest refuge.

It is IMPERATIVE that we leave IMMEDIATELY upon being called by our guardian angel. Those who fail to leave immediately, will be captured by evil men, taken to the death camps and martyred. Further, He told us to have our bicycles and backpacks packed and ready to go with some warm clothing, food, supplies, etc. Set everything that we are going to take with us aside NOW, as we will have no time to search for them upon being called to leave.

Through John Leary, Jesus asked us to prepare His priests for the forthcoming Tribulation by preparing them to flee to the refuges. He told us to be prepared to help guide the priests with His help via prayer when He warns us that it is time to flee.

Additionally, we will be invisible to evil men once we are underway traveling to the refuges and while residing there. (cf. Acts 12)

Food, water, supplies, clothing and shelter will be provided miraculously when those consecrated to the Immaculate Heart are called by their guardian angels into hiding at the refuges at the time of the persecution of Christians during the Tribulation. We will be fully-protected by Almighty God at the refuges for the duration of the Tribulation.

FEMA Camps:
    www.disclose.tv/us-fema-concentration-camps-in-case-of-martial-law-full-list-309297

Chemtrails:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7TOPdn_d6o

John Leary (yet to be approved)
    May 7, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have warned you that you would see a lull in the summer, and then a worse mutation of the corona virus would be spread all over the earth. This is why you are seeing a darkness of death spread all over the earth. It is the deep state that is using a retrovirus (RNA vs DNA) of the corona virus to reduce the population. A retrovirus refers to an HIV virus that is part of the novel corona virus. The deep state will be spreading this new mutated virus using the chemtrails. These same evil ones want to develop a vaccine for the virus, but this vaccine will lower your immune system and make you more likely to get sick and die. Refuse to take any vaccine or flu shot that could kill you. When many people are dying from this next virus in the fall, I will call My faithful to My refuges, where you will be healed and protected.”

www.johnleary.com

Enoch (yet to be approved)
    May 6, 2020
    Call from Jesus of Nazareth to His Faithful People.
    Message to Enoch.

Be careful about campaigns of mass vaccination

"My Peace be with you, my Beloved People.

Flock of Mine, be careful about campaigns of mass vaccination, funded by the Elites and protected and promoted by the international agencies, because these vaccines are intended to decimate the world's population. I am announcing of a vaccine in particular, which according to the Elites at the service of evil will protect all humanity from the pandemics. Beware of this vaccine because it comes with the Microchip, which when injected into the population of the nations, is going to mark it with the mark of the beast. The international organizations and the Elites ruling this world in silence want to control the humanity to prepare it for the appearance of the Antichrist.

My children, when the international organizations announce to you about a vaccine for the worldwide population to have control of the humanity, refrain from taking the vaccine because they will introduce the Microchip (in) to yo. [Sic] Remember that anyone who is marked with the mark of the beast will lose the life of the Spirit and will cease to be a Sheep of my Flock. Soon through the media, the mass vaccination campaign of the entire world population will begin to be announced, which will be sponsored and funded by the Elites and the international agencies. Before the vaccination, they will do a global population census to establish the number of infants, children, young people, adults and older adults. Fear not, trust and pray and Heaven will be in charge of protecting you. All this will begin to happen after the Warning and the Miracle. All those who are not enrolled in the Book of Life will be lost. I, your Eternal Shepherd, will not allow losing any of my sheep. I assure you!

Flock of Mine, viruses and pandemics will be the excuse to mass vaccinate humanity. These vaccines will awaken new pandemics, which will decimate the world's population in large numbers. In the last reign of my adversary, humanity marked with the Microchip, will lose its identity as a human being, they will no longer have a name, but they will be known by a number, which will be encoded in the memory of the "Big Brother".

You are warned, Flock of mine, put into practice the instructions, prayers, and natural remedies that Heaven has sent you so that you can overcome the pandemics, traps, and deceptions of the enemy of your soul.

Walk like the Children of Light that you are, with your Spiritual Armor on, trusting and praying; covering yourselves at all moments with the Power of my Glorious Blood. Do not depart from Our Two Hearts, consecrate yourselves to Them, so that nothing and no one may harm you.

Your Teacher, Jesus of Nazareth.

Make my messages known to all mankind, my Flock."

MAY 17, 2020

URGENT CALL FROM JESUS THE GOOD SHEPHERD TO HIS FLOCK.
    MESSAGE TO ENOCH

“My Peace be with you, My Beloved Flock.

Sheep of My Flock, the 5G technology, linked to the Microchip or Mark of the Beast, will be the power of evil that the Antichrist and his emissaries will use to control, enslave and dominate, the vast majority of this sinful humanity. Refrain, My flock, from buying 5G technology because it is meant to exercise control over your life. This technology will spy on you, even when deactivated, eliminating your privacy; it will manipulate your will to implant the Mark of the Beast in you. It will come with the Eye of Horus or all-seeing eye. This evil technology will prepare humanity, who is far from Me, to accept the implant of the Microchip. Millions of people will be caught by this technology, which aims to exercise control and domination over the people who use it. All communication you send or receive will be monitored and controlled by the New World Order government.

My Flock, every human being in this world already has a barcode ready, encoded and stored, in the memory of a big computer called "the Beast". 5G technology is the technology of "Big Brother" which will be linked by satellite to the memory of the Beast. The New World Order, close to establishing itself in the world, will be led by the Antichrist and all of this technology will be at its disposal to exercise control and domination over mankind distant from Me.

Sheep of My Flock, I also alert you to the vaccination called Luciferin or Luciferase because this vaccination funded by the Elites and promoted by International Organizations, as vaccination against the Coronavirus and pandemics, seeks to exercise control over humanity. The name of this vaccine alone alludes to the name of My opponent and you know that everything that comes from My opponent is death and destruction. Do not believe in this deception, remember that the health and well-being of humanity is not what interests the minions of evil; what they are looking for is to decimate the world population so that in the days of the Antichrist, he could dominate and enslave the existing population.

Again I tell you, My Flock, do not be afraid; if you put your faith and trust in God, nothing will happen to you. Heaven will not allow you to perish; follow our instructions and use the heavenly remedies and you will be protected. The Power of My Blood, the Rosary of My Mother, the Spiritual Armor, the Exorcism of our Beloved Michael, the reading of My Holy Word, these forces united to the intercession of the Archangels, Angels and Blessed Souls will be your Shield and Protection which will keep you firm and secure in faith; free and victorious on all your paths and in your spiritual battles.

I announce to you, my Beloved Sheep, that the day of my Warning is near; in eternity you will be given the gifts and charisms that you need to face the final battle for your freedom. So do not fear. After My Warning, you will not be the same; you will already be spiritual beings endowed with all the Armor of God, so that you can fearlessly fight the forces of evil.

My Peace I leave you, My Peace I give you. Repent and convert, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Master, Jesus the Good Shepherd

Make My messages known to all humanity, sheep of My flock.”

http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc...recientes.html

COV19 to Resurface in Fall 2020; Will be over 100 times worse; Likely time to flee to Refuges (MUST READ)
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...46#post2803346

The Mark of the Beast – The Subdermal Microchip

http://www.call2holiness.org/Markoft...ftheBeast.html

To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles
    http://www.call2holiness.org/Refuges...gesonWings.htm

Summary Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-hy...H6y0w4198v935P

July 31, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My son, in the first reading (Jeremiah 26:1-9) Jeremiah told the people of an impending destruction of Israel because of their sins. The people and the priests did not want to hear such words, and these people even wanted to kill Jeremiah. He had to flee into hiding. You, My son, have also had many messages about how America will be taken over as well, to make the world ready for the reign of the Antichrist. Your people do not want to hear this message either. When you talk of storing food and setting up refuges, the people did not see the need. But now with these virus attacks, the people understand your messages more. Even when you told people not to take vaccines or the mark of the beast in a computer chip in the body, people at first thought this was not possible. Now you are seeing how the rich people want to use vaccines to kill people, and reduce the population. These same evil ones want to force people to have chips in the body, so they could control your mind and soul as robots for their evil work. Refuse even under pain of death to take any vaccines, and refuse to take any chip in the body for any reason. Even if people laugh at you, or criticize you, you need to keep giving My messages to warn the people of the evil ones who want to control people. Trust in My Word that My believers need to come to My refuges for protection from those evil ones who want to kill you, as they tried to kill the early prophets of Israel.”

www.johnleary.com

The coronavirus vaccine is the “final solution” depopulation weapon against humanity; globalists hope to convince BILLIONS of people to commit “suicide-via-vaccine”

August 03, 2020 by: Mike Adams

www.naturalnews.com/2020-08-03-coronavirus-vaccine-final-solution-depopulation-weapon.html#

Thursday, August 6, 2020:(Transfiguration of Our Lord)
    Jesus said: “My people, this hydroxychloroquine has been used safely for years in treating malaria and other diseases. Now, some studies have shown it to work in slowing the over reaction by your immune system to this latest virus. In combination with Zinc and Zithromax, it has helped heal some serious virus cases. You know a few people who were healed with this regimen. You have seen some doctors and officials try to outlaw its use because they want to sell you expensive drugs and vaccines. You have an article on how to make a recipe for this, but do not use an overdose. Doctors would be better to give this medication out if they were allowed and could get this on the open market. Do not take any mandatory vaccine, because this could harm your immune system.Trust in My help in healing any sickness.”

Monday, August 10, 2020: (St. Lawrence)
    Jesus said: “My people, when you stand back and you look at your new life with all of your virus precautions, you can see how the one world people have ingrained their control over you. You have never done this for any previous pandemic, and these world leaders are really preparing you for the new world order. They have brain-washed you with face masks and social distancing, so all of you are accepting these orders.There is a drive to produce a vaccine for this virus that is less deadly than the Spanish Flu. This vaccine will be harmful to your immune system, so do not take it even under threat of death. The plan is also to incorporate the computer chip in the body, so they can see if you had this shot. Refuse to take the vaccine and refuse to take any chip in the body.Eventually, they will imprison or kill those people who do not take the vaccine. You know that such vaccines are only about 20-30% effective, but the deep state people will use this to get rid of all the people who refuse this shot. Their goal is total control to prepare the way for the Antichrist’s takeover. Because your lives will be threatened if you do not take the vaccine and the mark of the beast, I will call My faithful to My refuges when they make this mandatory. Before these authorities start coming to every house to enforce mandatory chips in the body, I will give you My inner locution to come to the nearest refuge for your protection. My angels will protect you on the way to a refuge and while you are at a refuge. You will remain at My refuges throughout the entire tribulation time. You can see how close you are to the tribulation when you see this enforcement of vaccines and chips in your body. Trust in Me to protect you and provide for your needs at all of My refuges.”

Brother Enoch – yet to be approved
    http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english.html

August 3 2020
    Urgent call of Jesus the Eternal High Priest to His Faithful People. Message to Enoch.

I make an urgent call to the whole Catholic world for a day of fasting and of prayer to be held worldwide on August 9th with the prayer of the Rosary of my Most Precious Blood and with the prayer of the Exorcism of St. Michael, from 12:00 am to 6:00 pm, asking the Heavenly Father for the protection of my Temples, Shrines and Holy Places, which are being destroyed and desecrated by the forces of evil of this world. I’m counting on you, my Flock.

“My Faithful People, my Peace be with you.

Children of mine, the world is about to enter a time of revolts and of demonstrations against submission and confinement to which it has been subjected to by the Elites, International Organizations and the Media. They are taking advantage of the existing pandemic to keep humanity confined; by using protocols, conspiracies and deception, which are driving humanity into a chronic state of fear and of panic. They are using these strategies to subdue and enslave the world’s population, so they can vaccinate humanity with new viruses and inject the beast’s brand, the Microchip, into vaccines.

Again I say unto you, Flock of mine, Be careful with campaigns of mass vaccination, because their aim is to decimate the world’s population and the other ones to introduce the mark of the beast!The population of children and of the elderly, especially those in the Third World countries, are the ones called to disappear. Experiments with deadly vaccines will be carried out in the population of these countries; the developing nations are going to be the guinea pigs for such a sinister plan.

My children, pay attention to my calls and leave your stubbornness; place your Spiritual Armor morning and night; Pray with my Psalm 91 and consecrate yourselves all days to the Power of my Glorious Blood, and I assure you that no virus, plague, or pandemic can harm you. I tell you this, because these viruses created in labs and financed by the Elites, before being scattered through the air,are being performed rituals of occultism upon, so that they can be more lethal and cause the greatest damage.That is why you must be spiritually protected so that you can face this attack, and the viruses and pandemics cannot touch you.

Flock of mine, if mankind attended my calls, he would not be in these confinements, nor he would be prey to panic, for Heaven would protect him; but no, (mankind) prefers to listen and to follow the deception of the servants of evil, who seek to bring (mankind) to the eternal death. The Prophet Isaiah says it well: this people praise me with their lips and ears, but their hearts are distant from Me (Isaiah 29:13) My people perish for lack of knowledge. (Hosea 4, 6)

My children, the attacks on my Houses, Shrines and Religious Places, are on the rise and what is very sad: my people are silent. Their guilty silence is a spear that runs through my side. You don’t know how much it hurts and saddens Me the silence of those who claim to be my relatives! There’s a whole conspiracy on the part of the emissaries of evil, to fund these outrages and to keep my Houses closed. They seek by all means to erase my Name from the mind of my People and to end the Christian truth and faith. My Holy Houses and Places remain closed under the pretext of pandemic and of contagion, while in other places and activities, other than religious, people can be cared for. Everything is a conspiracy planned by the emissaries of evil who govern this world and by the atheist communism, because they know that the prayer of my People destroys all their plans.

My people, use the Power of my Blood to protect my Holy Houses and places from the attacks of the emissaries of evil. Seal them with the Power of my Blood and do the Exorcism of my Beloved Michael, that they may be protected from the forces of evil and that they do not continue to destroy or desecrate my Temples, Shrines, and Holy Places.

I make an urgent call to the whole Catholic world for a day of fasting and of prayer to be held worldwide on August 9th with the prayer of the Rosary of my Most Precious Blood and with the prayer of the Exorcism of St. Michael, from 12:00 am to 6:00 pm, asking the Heavenly Father for the protection of my Temples, Shrines and Holy Places, which are being destroyed and desecrated by the forces of evil of this world. I’m counting on you, my Flock.

Your Teacher, Jesus the High and Eternal Priest.

Make my messages of salvation known in all the ends of the earth, People of mine.”

MANDATORY “quarantine camps” were just rolled out in New Zealand, a globalist testing ground for the mass extermination of humanity
    http://revolutionradio.org/2020/08/1...n-of-humanity/

Soros-backed “bioethicist” says people who refuse coronavirus vaccines should lose their jobs or be imprisoned
    http://revolutionradio.org/2020/08/1...be-imprisoned/