Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: On Mandatory Vaccinations in the USA

Via John Leary(yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

February 25, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, as more people are taking the new nano virus vaccines, you are hearing more reports of sickness and even death from the shots. The deep state people are trying to kill people with the vaccines. They are keeping any news of sickness and death from the vaccines out of the media with their lies. I repeat again: ‘Do not take the virus vaccine that will change your DNA and could cause sickness.’ The next deadly corona virus will combine with this vaccine and many could die. I will call all of My faithful people to My refuges where you will be healed of any virus and vaccine shot, before the next deadly virus comes.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

The following video is a MUST see. If the words of Dr. Norththrup seem familiar, a short sampling of the words from Heaven follow. (Thanks, Fr. Neil!)

Dr Christiane Northrup Discusses Covid19 Vaccine Dangers/Agenda
    March 10th, 2021
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/JrqoHg6Ltq5O/

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

March 11, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, what you are talking about is how many people are getting vaccinated, but they do not know that the next virus attack could kill them. Researchers have had vaccinations with animals and initially they were healed of the virus. Once a new corona virus was given to the same animals, they all died from an immune attack on their own bodies. This could happen to all humans who were vaccinated, and they could die in the millions from the next virus attack.I will call My faithful to My refuges before the next virus attack to heal them.”

March 11, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, the one world people have a plan to try and reduce the population of the world down to 500 million people, just as they have stated at the Georgia Guidestones. Their plan is to use laboratory made viruses and vaccines to kill off millions of people. That is why they are discouraging people from using cures like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.It is the new nano vaccines that are being pushed by the media, because once a new virus comes, those vaccinated people will die when the vaccine comes in contact with another corona virus. This is a plan by the one world people to kill off millions of people so the Antichrist will be able to control fewer people. This is why I will call My faithful to My refuges before the next lab made corona virus is spread all over the world. Leave your homes within 20 minutes when I call you to come to My refuges.”

Friday, March 12, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel today I am reminding you of My two great Commandments to love Me and to love your neighbor as yourself. You are seeing today how the devil is inspiring his subjects to kill man, because the devil hates man for taking his place in heaven.You are aware of the Death Culture which you already have, where the evil ones want to kill the unborn and have euthanasia for killing the old people. The evil ones also promote wars to kill people, even the HAARP machine has been used to kill people with severe weather and earthquakes. Now the latest evil plot is to kill millions of people using viruses and so called vaccines. Most people do not understand the scientific evil how the Chinese Communists are using bioweapon viruses to kill and control people all over the world. The other plot is how the media is putting down the real cures of this corona virus using ivermetin and hydroxychloroquine. Now the evil people are promoting vaccines that may appear to heal symptoms, but they are really ruining your immune systems by planting the seeds of the virus in every cell of your body. Then when the next corona virus attack is spread, the vaccinated people will die when their immune system self-destructs. Innocent people are being encouraged to take this vaccine which will kill people with the next virus attack. This is why various doctors are sounding the alarm not to take this nano vaccine. They are even forecasting that 50 million Americans will die with the next virus attack because your immune system will overreact and you could die if you took the vaccine. I will call My faithful to My refuges to be healed before the next virus attack. Those people, who are vaccinated, could be healed at My refuges as well. I will take care of My people, but you need to listen for My inner locution to leave your homes for My refuges. In any case that endangers your life, I will call you to the safety of My refuges. I love all of you and I will protect you in your need.”

March 12, 2021
    Jesus said: “My people, you have heard speeches from your vaccine promoters that there will be a second corona virus attack. The scientists have already made large amounts of this new virus in the lab, and they are ready to disperse it all over the world, once they have a good number of people vaccinated. The Chinese Communists were working with some of your scientists to produce the first Covid-19 virus. The same people have also prepared a second corona virus that will cause a lot of people to die in the streets as you saw in a previous vision. These evil ones are telling you what they will do, and then they carry out their evil plan. The vaccinated people will die in a short time when they are exposed to the new virus. Right before the evil ones will spread this new virus, I will call My faithful to My refuges, where you will be healed of any virus. Trust in Me to protect My people from all of the death threats from the evil ones who follow Satan.”

March 13, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, now that you have a Democratic President, it appears that you have less Covid cases and less Covid deaths. It is amazing how the left media does not hype the Covid numbers as much as they did for the Trump Administration.Now more states are opening up with less restrictions. It is time to allow students to come back to live classes, and even sports events want the crowds back. You are starting to see more things and businesses opening because they need the traffic to survive. Your media and your government are pushing vaccinations, and you may get ID cards to show you have been vaccinated.I have told you not to get any vaccinations because they could kill you with the next virus attack. Your government may take away some of your rights to freedom, if you refuse a Covid vaccination. This may become more of a challenge as time goes on. My people will be protected at My refuges if your lives or your freedoms are restricted or threatened. Trust in Me to protect your lives no matter what the left new regulations will be.”

Sunday, March 14, 2021: (Laetare Sunday, Rejoice Sunday)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the hate that the radical Democrats have for anyone who is conservative and supports Trump. They want to reign and have control over the people, and My faithful are a threat to overthrow them. They also are against you for what you believe, especially when you do not believe in abortion, transgender laws, and homosexual lifestyles. Their hate for religious and conservative people is so vile that they want to take away your free speech, because they do not want to hear anything religious about Me. These radicals want to defy My Fifth and Sixth Commandments. They will even one day want to seek out My faithful to kill you. When these radicals force laws on you, you do not have to obey them, if they violate My laws.My laws should be obeyed first, because you worship Me first. Be aware when the evil ones want to come and kill you for not taking a chip in the body, a vaccine, or against your belief in Me. Then I will call you to the safety of My refuges. Trust in My power which is greater than the evil ones, and the evil ones will face My justice in hell. But My faithful will rejoice with Me in My Era of Peace and later in heaven.”

Monday, March 15, 2021:
    Jesus said:
    “My people, in previous messages I have warned My people not to take this nano Covid vaccine because it could ruin your immune system, and you could die with the next virus attack. Now you have seen this explained to you by several doctors who were making the vaccine. This new vaccine will change your body’s DNA to produce a spike protein that will make antibodies that will only kill the current Covid-19 virus. These antibodies will overpower your body’s innate immune proteins that fight other diseases, and it will destroy your immune system.Your body will be defenseless to future corona viruses that are different than Covid-19. When new viruses come, your body could die if you took the Covid-19 vaccine.This could be a life threatening situation for all of the vaccinated people. This is why I will call My people to My refuges to be healed before the next corona virus attack comes. You will all be healed, even those people who received the Covid vaccine. Trust in Me to protect My people by looking on the luminous cross to heal them at My refuges.”

March 25, 2021: (Annunciation of Mary)

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, many people are innocently taking the Covid vaccine shot because it will soon be made mandatory, and it is already in some places like Israel.I know you have been told not to take this shot because it could ruin your immune system. A good number of people have had bad effects from taking this vaccine, and 5% of those, who had bad symptoms, have died. I told you that you can use the Good Friday oil to pray over and anoint people who have been vaccinated. This oil will protect people from the new virus that could kill vaccinated people. I will send My Warning before the new deadly virus will be released. After the Warning and the conversion time, I will call My people to My refuges where you will be healed of any viruses by looking on My luminous cross in the sky.”

N.B. We are handing out sheets how to make the Good Friday oil on Good Friday at 3:00 a.m. It is also on my website.

March 25, 2021: (Annunciation of Mary)

Jesus said: “My people, you will be seeing more attempts to mandate Covid vaccine shots, or you will be denied access to stores and churches. When the authorities try to force you to take this shot against your will, it could be dangerous for your life.It is the vaccinated people who are in danger of dying with the next virus attack. If your lives are threatened by this threat against not taking the vaccine shot, then I will call you to My refuges where you will be protected by My angels.Have no fear because this is all part of a plan by the elites for reducing the population, but My power is greater than the evil ones.”

Friday, March 26, 2021:

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing people being given electronic ID tags so the evil ones could tell who had the shot and who did not. Soon you will see these shots being made mandatory so the elites could control the people. When your lives are threatened because you did not obey taking the Covid shot, then I will call My people to My refuges.At My refuges you will be healed of any virus, and My angels will protect you with a shield of invisibility from the evil ones who want to kill you. Many of the people who took the vaccine shot could die when the next virus attack comes. This is why they need to be anointed with the Good Friday oil, or if they are believers, they can be healed at My refuges. Trust in Me that I will protect My believers at My refuges. I will bring My Warning, and the vaccinated people will be told to be converted to be saved. The believers will be led to My refuges and they will be healed when they look on My luminous cross. My faithful remnant will be protected by My angels from the evil ones.”

Sunday, March 28, 2021: (Palm or Passion Sunday)
    Jesus said: “My people, you just read an account of My betrayal, death, and soon you will read about My Resurrection. You also read and saw a vision of how St. Peter denied Me three times, even when he said he would die for Me earlier. You all are sinners like St. Peter, and you have denied Me in your own sins. Fortunately, you can come to Me in Confession and I will forgive your sins with the priest’s absolution.I have told you how you will be persecuted, and now you may be restricted from stores for not having an ID pass that you were vaccinated. You might want to stock up for a few months if you cannot get into the grocery stores.You are beginning to see how your leaders are going to implement communism by controlling you with these vaccination ID passes. If your lives are threatened, then I will call you to My refuges, and I will multiply your food even before you come to My refuges.”

Monday, March 29, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, Mary poured expensive oil over My feet and My head. Judas criticized her for not selling it to give money to the poor. But I thanked her because she was preparing Me for My burial. The Pharisees wanted to kill both Lazarus and Me because many Jews were believing in Me because I raised Lazarus from the dead.The vaccinated people could die from the next deadly virus attack. This is why I revealed that a blessing of the Good Friday oil could heal such people. Be prepared, My faithful, because those faithful, who did not get vaccinated, will be treated like second class citizens. Without a vaccination ID tag you may be restricted from certain stores and events. Eventually, the authorities may threaten to quarantine you, or even put you in jail for not taking the vaccine. If your lives are in danger, I will call you to the safety of My refuges.”

Monday, March 29, 2021

Jesus said: “My son, I am again giving you a preview of what your life review will be like, because I want you to be prepared, since My Warning is coming soon in your time. You will be seeing how the Democrats want total control over your people, and they will perpetuate this Covid crisis to try and force everyone to get vaccinated. Once a good share of the people have their shot, the authorities will try to mandate the vaccine for everyone. They will be issuing vaccine ID tags, and those people without a tag will find it almost impossible to enter stores or buy their groceries. When your lives may be at risk for not taking a shot, I will bring My Warning, and I will call you to My refuges for protection by My angels. I keep telling you NOT to take any vaccine or flu shot, or you could die from the next virus attack. Trust in Me to multiply your food, if you cannot go into a grocery store. This means of control using vaccines, is the beginning of a communist takeover.”

Tuesday, March 30, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing some states who are putting out vaccine ID tags for people who were vaccinated with the Covid vaccine.It will not be long when some stores will limit people entering who do not have this tag, or a negative test for the virus.Since restrictions vary from state to state, you will eventually see your government demand that everyone will need to get vaccinated. Your President will threaten those people who did not get vaccinated, or they will suffer restrictions, fines, or jail to try and force the rest of the people to get vaccinated.Once My people will be in danger for not taking the Covid vaccine, I will send My Warning as you saw the life review starting in the vision.After the conversion time, I will call My faithful to My refuges of protection. Leave quickly when I warn you, and My angels will protect you.”

Tuesday, March 30, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My son, I thank you for following My suggestion to stock up on groceries before your stores could restrict people who refuse to get the Covid vaccine. You are seeing the beginning of how the left wants to control your freedoms of movement by forcing mandatory Covid vaccine ID tags as a necessity to enter your stores. If your people do not rise up in revolt against these restrictions, you could lose your freedoms and allow the communists to take you over. Pray and protest to keep your freedoms, or you will lose all of your freedoms. When your lives are threatened, I will call My believers to My refuges where you will be healed and protected by My angels.”

Tyrant Klaus Schwab Declares Unvaccinated People to Be a Threat to Humanity

April 5, 2021

by Ethan Huff

Several dozen heads of the World Health Organization (WHO), the World Economic Forum (WEF), and various other globalist bodies have declared that the “Great Reset” needs to include the establishment of a global “pandemic” treaty to ensure that all humans are “vaccinated” in accordance with government edicts.

Klaus Schwab, founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum. Khalil Masraawi—AFP/Getty Images (Time)

WEF head Klaus Schwab, who looks an awful lot like an aged Heinrich Himmler of the Nazi SS, says humans who refuse to go along with the plan are a threat to everyone else. He, U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson, French President Emmanuel Macron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and many of the other usual suspects all agree.

These international “leaders” signed on to a letter that says the next phase of the plandemic transition into a New World Order necessitates that the world’s social engineers and societal architects “build a more robust international health architecture that will protect future generations.”

The letter goes on to declare the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) as the “biggest challenge to the global community since the 1940s,” adding that there will definitely be “other pandemics and other major health emergencies” in the years to come.

“No single government or multilateral agency can address this threat alone,” the letter adds.

“The question is not if, but when. Together, we must be better prepared to predict, prevent, detect, assess and effectively respond to pandemics in a highly co-ordinated fashion. The Covid-19 pandemic has been a stark and painful reminder that nobody is safe until everyone is safe.”

Wuhan virus “vaccines” are the first piece of the Mark of the Beast

Schwab stated just a few weeks ago that he believes “nobody will be safe” unless “everybody is vaccinated.”
    It does not matter if a “vaccine” is experimental and still undergoing clinical trials, which is the case for all Wuhan virus vaccines currently being distributed. If the government says you should get it, then you have to get it, Schwab contends.

The other signatories have essentially declared that they believe the same thing. All injections, no matter their purpose or the risks involved, must be taken by all humanity in order for everyone to feel “safe” against scary germs from China or elsewhere.

This will bring about a “public good” that will fulfill the tenets of the New World Order as long planned by the secret societies, and as delineated on the Georgia Guidestones, in the Noahide laws, and in other key deep state texts that function as blueprints for a future totalitarian world.

The Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) plandemic is just one piece of this much larger agenda, which involves injecting all of humanity with the first piece of the Mark of the Beast.

Once the vaccine “software” is installed, more components will be added later to bring about total and absolute worship of the “beast.”

Nobody will be able to buy or sell anything without first being “vaccinated.” By agreeing to get vaccinated, people are giving their worship and allegiance to the New World Order beast system known as Western “medicine,” which is forever enslaving them through lies and deception.

“The main goal of this treaty would be to foster an all of government and all of society approach, strengthening national, regional and global capacities and resilience to future pandemics,” the letter further reads.

“This includes greatly enhancing international co-operation to improve, for example, alert systems, data-sharing, research and local, regional and global production and distribution of medical and public health counter-measures such as vaccines, medicines, diagnostics and personal protective equipment.”

https://humansarefree.com/2021/04/kl...-humanity.html

UK gov’t. predicts ‘third wave’ of COVID deaths ‘dominated’ by those who are vaccinated

‘This is not the result of vaccines being ineffective, merely uptake being so high,’ the government agency argued.

Mon Apr 12, 2021 - 3:04 pm EST

LONDON, April 12, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — In official documents released by the U.K. government, models for the planned “third wave” of COVID-19 predicted that any hospitalizations and deaths would be “dominated” by people who had already been vaccinated.

On March 31, the U.K. Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Modelling, Operational sub-group (SPI-M-O), released the latest document containing modeling predictions about the effect that the gradual easing of restrictions would have on the spread of infection, and subsequent hospitalizations and deaths. The data are taken from forecasts provided by Warwick University, Imperial College London, and the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.

A surprising statement was contained in the document, as the various institutions predicted the impact of a “third wave” of the virus upon the country’s health service, and the result on the population.

“The resurgence in both hospitalizations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60 percent and 70 percent of the wave respectively. This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at-risk age groups, such that immunisation failures account for more serious illness than unvaccinated individuals.”

A subsequent paragraph reaffirmed this admission, noting that in the predicted third wave, “most deaths and admissions in a post-Roadmap resurgence are in people who have received two vaccine doses.”

The document attempted to explain its prediction of how “vaccinated” individuals could account for a substantial majority of predicted hospital admission and deaths, by blaming these statistics on age, and the probability of 10 percent of people being left without protection against infection after the virus: “This is because vaccine uptake has been so high in the oldest age groups (modeled here at 95 percent in the over 50-year-olds). There are therefore 5 percent of over 50-year-olds who have not been vaccinated, and 95 percent x 10 percent = 9.5 percent of over 50-year-olds who are vaccinated but, nevertheless, not protected against death.”

However, despite this, SPI-M-O did not cast any aspersions on the injections themselves: “This is not the result of vaccines being ineffective, merely uptake being so high.”

The reasoning used in this line appears in stark contrast to that used throughout the majority of the last 12 months, when deaths occurring in 28 days after a positive COVID-19 test (which incidentally have been widely decried as completely unreliable), are deemed to be due to the virus, yet SPI-M-O decided not to make any correlation between the injections and the predicted deaths.

Sharing SPI-M-O’s document on Twitter, Joel Smalley of the anti-lockdown research group HART commented: “In their forecast, the key metrics of hospitalisations and deaths are dominated (60 percent-70 percent) by those who are fully vaccinated. Yeah, no typo. Because vaccine failure in the most at-risk where uptake is high will be more serious than susceptibility of the lower-risk unvaccinated.”

While these paragraphs (32, 55, and 56) seem to suggest that the elderly who have had the injections would account for the majority of hospitalizations and deaths, in paragraph 31, SPI-M-O differentiated between the causation of potential new infections, and those affected by the third wave.

The section in question blamed the “resurgence” on “some people (mostly children) being ineligible for vaccination; others choosing not to receive the vaccine; and others being vaccinated but not perfectly protected (including those who have only received one dose, rather than two).”

Although the worrying statement amount the majority of deaths found among the injected populace comes as part of modeling, SPI-M-O’s statement reflects the growing discussion on the significant amount of adverse effects and deaths after COVID-19 injections.

In a strongly worded letter to the British Medical Journal (BMJ), a London-based consultant warned about the “unprecedented” levels of sickness among health care staff after the injection.

In addition to mentioning the high levels of staff falling sick, Dr. K. Polyakova mentioned how some were developing “neurological symptoms which is having a huge impact on the health service function. Even the young and healthy are off for days, some for weeks, and some requiring medical treatment. Whole teams are being taken out as they went to get vaccinated together.”

“What is to say that there are no longitudinal adverse effects that we may face that may put the entire health sector at risk?” she asked.

Her warning is seemingly being proved increasingly and sadly true, as disproportionately numerous reports of deaths after injections are quietly amassing.

By March 28, there were over 556,609 adverse side effects reported in the U.K. after the injection since the rollout began December 8. A total of 786 people had died after the injections, with some 5,899 cardiac disorders and 116 cardiac arrests also occurring.

An additional 92 people became blind, 55 spontaneous abortions occurred, and 9,998 psychiatric disorders were recorded.

There were 6,740 blood disorders, 608 cases of anaphylactic reactions, with 77 instances of anaphylactic shock, and 2,003 immune system disorders.

Indeed, as data from the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) shows, 2,342 people have died after the injections in the United States by April 1. A total of 56,869 adverse reactions were reported, with 4,872 of them requiring a hospital visit.

Given that only 11,050 deaths after injections have been reported to VAERS since records began in 1990s, this means that since the rollout began December 14, deaths after COVID-19 injections have already accounted for more than 20 percent of the 21-year records.

With figures such as these, the COVID-19 injections are seemingly far more harmful and deadly than the initial polio vaccines launched in 1955. After the administration of the Cutter Polio vaccine, 51 children were paralyzed and five died, prompting the vaccine recall.

Similar prompt action was seen in 1976 in response to Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) that came following a Swine Flu vaccine.

The Center for Disease Control and Prevention records that the “increased risk was approximately one additional case of GBS for every 100,000 people who got the swine flu vaccine.” Given that more than 40 million people were having the swine flu jab, “federal health officials decided that the possibility of an association of GBS with the vaccine, however small, necessitated stopping immunization until the issue could be explored.”

So far, there have been 90 instances of GBS reported in the U.K. after COVID-19 injections, meaning that there is one reported case of GBS in every 6,185 reactions.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/uk...are-vaccinated

Coronavirus Variant Affects Vaccinated People 8 Times More Than Unvaccinated: Study From Tel Aviv University

April 13, 2021

In a study, Tel Aviv University found that a South African variant of the Coronavirus affects vaccinated people 8 times more than those who are unvaccinated.

The study shows that the South African variant of the Coronavirus (B.1.351) was found 8 times more in individuals who were vaccinated than those who were unvaccinated.

A top Israeli health-care provider, Clalit Health Services also helped in this study.

“We found a disproportionately higher rate of the South African variant among people vaccinated with a second dose, compared to the unvaccinated group,” said Adi Stern of Tel Aviv University.

“This means that the South African variant is able, to some extent, to break through the vaccine’s protection.”

Around 400 people who have been vaccinated with BioNTech/Pfizer were observed in this study. These people had contracted the coronavirus variant. The observation was then compared to the same number of people who were unvaccinated and infected.

“It is the first in the world to be based on real-world data, showing that the vaccine is less effective against the South Africa variant, compared to both the original virus and the British variant,” said Professor Ran Balicer, director of research at Clalit.

Stern said the study’s findings came as a surprise.

“Based on patterns in the general population, we would have expected just one case of the South African variant, but we saw eight,” Stern told the Times of Israel.

“Obviously, this result didn’t make me happy.”

He added, “Even if the South African variant does break through the vaccine’s protection, it has not spread widely through the population.”

“These preliminary findings necessitates close continued attention to the dissemination of this strain in Israel, emphasizing the need for epidemiological monitoring and systematic sequencing, in order to contain further spread of the South African variant in Israel.”

The South African variant accounted for less than one percent of all COVID-19 cases in Israel, reported AFP, citing the study.

“This means that the Pfizer-BioNtech vaccine, though highly protective, probably does not provide the same level of protection against the South African (B.1.351) variant of the coronavirus,” the study said.

Recently, a shocking study revealed the terrifying dangers of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines inducing prion-based disease causing your brain to degenerate progressively.

The mRNA vaccine induced prions may cause neurodegenerative diseases because long-term memories are maintained by prion-like proteins.

The study concluded that mRNA based vaccine may also cause ALS, front temporal lobar degeneration, Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological degenerative diseases in the vaccine recipients.

For latest updates on the outbreak check out our Coronavirus Coverage.

Send in your tips and submissions by writing to us directly. Join us on WhatsApp for more intel and updates.

We need your support to carry on our independent and investigative research based journalism on the Deep State threats facing humanity. Your contribution however small helps us keep afloat. Kindly consider supporting GreatGameIndia.

https://greatgameindia.com/coronavir...ccinated-more/

April 8, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, every day you are seeing how Biden and the Democrats want to take you over with a communist style government which is beyond socialism. Their first takeover attempt will start with taking away your guns. You will then see mandatory vaccines and Covid vaccine passports that will be enforced with threats of jail and heavy fines if you do not get vaccinated.When your lives will be threatened, I will call My faithful to My refuges of protection where I will provide for all of your needs.”

April 8, 2021:

Jesus said: “My people, I have told you in several messages how I would bring My Warning before the next deadly virus attack, and before mandatory vaccines. In the Warning I will warn My faithful that you will need to leave your homes for My refuges after the six weeks of conversion.I have died to save your souls from your sins, and I am giving you My refuges of protection to endure the coming tribulation of the Antichrist.”

April 9, 2021:

Jesus said: “My people, you are familiar with how Moses held up the bronze serpent on a pole to heal the Hebrews from their snake bites. This caduceus is a symbol of the oath that doctors take so they promise to make patients well instead of killing them. You have the FDA to approve drugs for use on your citizens. It is sad that drug companies are making drugs and shots that they take no liability for what effects their drugs have on people. The Covid vaccines are dangerous because many people are getting sick and some people are dying who were vaccinated. But this information is not given to the public. With so many bad reactions, these vaccines should be taken off the market, and not forced on people. These vaccines are ruining people’s immune systems, and when the next deadly virus comes, many people will die without a good immune system to fight this virus. The worst of this problem is that the virus and vaccines are all part of a pre-planned effort to kill millions of people to reduce the population.Your leaders are behind this plot, and they are lying to the public about the need for vaccines, let alone making vaccine passports a means to steal your freedoms. In the end these evil people will be killed and sent to hell. Refuse to take any Covid vaccine or flu shot, even if the authorities threaten to kill you. I will protect My faithful at My refuges.”

April 12, 2021:

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing most of the new Covid cases associated with the United Kingdom and the South African variant viruses. These new variants are more contagious than the original Covid strain. Some of the new vaccines are not killing these variant viruses, and the vaccinated people are shedding this variant virus to unvaccinated people. The vaccinated people are the spreaders, and these people think they are safe to roam about people.There are five states that are seeing a dramatic increase in Covid cases and most of these cases are the United Kingdome variant. Without a vaccine that can kill this virus, it will spread around rapidly. The vaccines are ruining your immune systems which is why I told people not to take the vaccines and avoid testing. You may soon see another shutdown in your homes. Try to build up your immune system with vitamin C and D along with Hawthorn pills and elderberry extract which has natural tamiflu. You can bless people with your Good Friday oil as well. Refuse to take any vaccine or boosters that claim to heal these variants. If your lives are in danger from these variants, I will call you to the safety of My refuges where I will heal you of any virus.”

Greatest Violations of Nuremberg Code in History – Catherine Austin Fitts

April 17, 2021

https://usawatchdog.com/greatest-vio...-austin-fitts/

Reports being made now that US demand for the Frankenstein injections are starting to dwindle.

Next comes pressure from Companies requiring 'Vaccine Certificates',

Then, in a few months.....mandatory injections.....a sign to flee to the refuges.

COVID-19 Vaccinations in the United States

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations