Thread: Front Running the Economic Collapse Has Begun

Default Front Running the Economic Collapse Has Begun

Front Running the Economic Collapse Has Begun

Notes of recent interview of Andy Shectman, President of Miles Franklin and Bill Holter, one of his brokers and an independent analyst. I was going to post the link to the interview, until the interviewer chose to use language unfit for a religious group.
    https://www.jsmineset.com/

We have discussed the following previously, so I will not waste any more ink on the details.

Notes from the interview:

REPO market failed in Sept 2019. (The REPO market is like a pawn shop for banks to raise needed liquidity/funds. What continues to happen is that healthy banks will not buy the toxic junk of the unhealthy banks on an overnight basis, as they fear they will not be repaid.) The FED has been pumping in $120-160 Bn monthly since then to prop up the market. i.e. “newly printed money” [Inflation is defined as an increase in the money supply. Increases in the cost of goods and services, are the effects of inflation.]

Meanwhile, the FED has printed additional money to buy toxic loans from subsidiary banks since 2008 in a particular way (a shell game refunding ruse); and buying US Treasuries that fail at market.

The FED has been telling everyone that everything is OK…and inflation is transitory; meanwhile the banking industry is indicating the opposite by their actions of fleeing in the opposite direction.

Specifically: (1) US Banks have been investing excess funds with the FED (Reverse REPOs) at 0.5% on an overnight basis seeking safety vs. risking lending it to the public at about 3.0%. (The amount has increased to just under $1 Tn, nightly - Huge.) They are foregoing the incremental revenue as they clearly see what is about to occur. They want their assets invested ‘safely’ with the FED and not the public. (2) Wells Fargo has moved overtly to pull in its horns. Recently, it canceled personal lines of credit to eliminate exposure to personal debt. [Look for credit limits on credit cards to be reduced dramatically in the coming days.]

In English, this means that the banks are running for cover NOW. An attempt to front run the forthcoming collapse.

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

June 30, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, there are some people who desire to own rich looking things, as gold necklaces. These same people like to show off expensive jewelry to show people that they are rich. I have told My people to stock up on food items because you cannot eat your gold or money. It does not take much money to stock up on three months’ worth of food. I have been suggesting such a food storage because your store shelves could go empty if you have another virus shutdown. I have been showing you possible grid failures, water shortages, and even bank failures. Any one of these potential disasters would close your stores. I have been wanting you to think of this food storage as food insurance. If your electric grid was down for months, or a year, there are people predicting 90% of your people would die of starvation, because most people do not have long time food supplies. Even if I called My faithful to My refuges, I could multiply your food to cover the less than 3½ years of survival during the tribulation. Trust in Me to provide for your needs, but you need some food storage that I could multiply as well. Many of My refuges have stored these things, but you may need Me to multiply your food, water, and fuels so all of your people would have what they need to survive.”

Thursday, July 1, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a lot of financial problems and disasters occurring that will take lives and threaten your food supplies. I keep warning people to stock up on three months food for every family member, or those people, who do not, could face starvation. Be also prepared to come to My refuges of protection when your lives will be in danger. When you see My Warning come, you will be coming soon to My refuges. Prepare your spiritual lives with prayers, Mass, and frequent Confession. You will be living together at My refuges after the Warning and your six weeks of conversion. Be prepared.”

The Cub

July 12, 2021
    To subscribe: send email to
    abbacub@gmail.com with SUBSCRIBE in Subject Line of email

Summary Guide to the Tribulation
    www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

--- End ---

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

The following related article is quite lengthy and includes several embedded charts. Only can post a portion, here.

Wells Fargo And Repo Markets Screaming Liquidity Crisis About To Unfold!

July 13, 2021

Wells Fargo and the repo markets are screaming a liquidity crisis is about to unfold!

Wells Fargo and the Repo Markets: Screaming Signs of a Liquidity Crisis
    July 13 (King World News) – Matthew Piepenburg at Matterhorn Asset Management (based in Switzerland): Every market crisis ultimately boils down to a liquidity crisis, namely: Not enough fiat dollars to keep the financial wheels sufficiently greased.

Below, we look at two warning signs from Wells Fargo and the reverse repo market which warn of precisely that: a liquidity crisis.

From Debt Binge to Credit Crunch: A Chronicle of Excess
    In a world in which consumers, corporations, and sovereigns have confused (falsely-signaled) debt-based growth as actual growth, a liquidity crisis (bubble to burst) is not a theoretical debate, but a mathematical certainty.

For years, self-serving politico’s, central bankers, Wall Street sell-siders, and a woefully unsophisticated cadre of main stream financial “journalists” have endeavored to downplay this rise-and-“pop” certainty by deliberately ignoring the $280T debt elephant in the global living room.

Of course, that debt, for years, has been “monetized” by increasingly debased currencies and rising money supplies created literally out of nowhere—i.e., from central bank mouse-clicks rather than productivity, evidenced by the embarrassing fact that global GDP is less than 1/3 of the global debt.

Needless to say, money (i.e., “liquidity”) created out of thin air, and then justified with even thinner (yet comfortably titled) policies like Modern Monetary Theory has its temporary charms.

For the complete article with charts, see:

https://kingworldnews.com/wells-farg...out-to-unfold/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm