Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: On Mandatory Vaccinations in the USA

Not by the hair of your chinney-chin-chin!

Australia Prime Minister Puts Citizens On Notice: All Will Likely Undergo Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations
    https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/no...atory-covid-19

Australian Prime Minister: COVID vaccine will be ‘as mandatory as you can possibly make it’
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/au...paign=standard

Soros-backed “bioethicist” says people who refuse coronavirus vaccines should lose their jobs or be imprisoned
    http://revolutionradio.org/2020/08/1...be-imprisoned/

MANDATORY “quarantine camps” were just rolled out in New Zealand, a globalist testing ground for the mass extermination of humanity
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-08-...w-zealand.html

Bill Gates and the Depopulation Agenda. Robert F. Kennedy Junior Calls for an Investigation
    https://survivalblog.science.blog/20...investigation/

German parents face jail if they don’t confine COVID-suspected children in their own rooms
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ge...heir-own-rooms

COVID rules in Melbourne, Australia let police enter homes without permission, smash car windows
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/co...paign=catholic

Indian Government To Launch Mandatory Digital Health Card On Bill Gates Concept
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/in...-gates-concept

The COVID-19 Vaccine. The Imposition of Compulsory Vaccination with a Biometric Health Passport?
    https://usacampaning.wordpress.com/2...alth-passport/

Doctor warns that COVID-19 vaccine could alter your DNA
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-08-...-your-dna.html

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

Friday, August 14, 2020: (St. Maximillian Kolbe)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are familiar with St. Maximillian Kolbe’s story of how he took the place of another prisoner who was about to be killed. You also know of how Hitler killed many Jews and priests in his gas chambers. This was part of an ethnic cleansing of the Jews. It is also a sign of how Christians will be cleansed from your society by the evil communists, who will take over your country. In addiction to gas chambers, the evil ones around you, will use Guillotines to behead those people who believe in Me.The deep state has perpetrated these evil viruses on purpose, so they can use this as an excuse to mandate people to take a vaccine and a chip in the body as the mark of the beast. Avoid taking any vaccine or any chip in the body, even if the authorities threaten to kill you. The vaccine will cause damage to your immune system, but the chip in the body will control your mind. These same authorities will mandate this chip so they can tell if you had the vaccine or not. In the Book of Revelation (Chap 13) it tells you to avoid taking the mark of the beast, and avoid worshiping the Antichrist. When chips in the body are made mandatory, I will call My faithful to the safety of My refuges where My angels will heal you of any ailments, and they will not allow the evil ones to harm you.You will have My Warning before your lives are threatened. In the Warning you will be told to avoid taking the chip in the body, and not to worship the Antichrist. You will also be told to come to My refuges of protection. I have been giving this message for over twenty years, but now you are being faced with the threat of gas chambers for being a Christian, just as St. Maximillian Kolbe was imprisoned. There are hundreds of death camp detention centers all over America, but there are also many places of refuge where I will protect My faithful. Trust in Me to save your souls from this evil.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Via John Leary(yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2020: (St. John Eudes)
    Jesus said: “My people, I have told you to be prepared for the events in the fall which goes from September 21 to December 21, 2020. You already have see [sic] some hurricanes hit your country with even more to follow. You saw a 110 mph storm ruin almost half the crops in Iowa. You are seeing many fires out West and record high temperatures all summer. On top of this you are still dealing with the China corona virus and all of its restrictions. You will be facing even more virus attacks as the weather gets cooler. You are also seeing man-made chaos and destruction by the communist anarchists in your cities. This pre-tribulation will quickly turn into the evil tribulation of the Antichrist once the deep state starts forcing mandatory vaccines with mandatory chips in the body. When the viruses are about to be released in the chemtrails and mandatory chips in the body are put in place, I will be calling My faithful to My refuges with My angel protection. Be ready to leave for My refuges with your backpacks ready, and your souls ready with frequent Confession. At My refuges My angels will protect you from the evil ones, and you will be healed of your ailments by looking on My luminous cross in the sky. Be thankful that My refuge builders and My angels will provide for your needs. Once most of My faithful are separated from the evil ones at My refuges, then I will bring My justice of fire down on the evil unbelievers. Pray to save souls before it is too late, and they are lost in hell.”

Thursday, August 20, 2020: (St. Bernard)
    Jesus said: “My people, not only are you preparing your souls with Confession, but you need to be ready for more serious weather events, in addition to the fall viruses. In the vision you are just coming into the Light of My Word, and then you will be tested with flooding from your hurricanes. You are entering into the heart of your hurricane season, and America will be tested because of your abortions, sexual sins, and the violence in your cities. You could also see more restrictions that will be forced on you by the authorities and the deep state because of the viruses. Refuse to take any vaccine or chip in the body when it becomes mandatory. When your lives are threatened, I will call you to the safety of My refuges. Fear not, because My angels will make you invisible to the evil ones who want to kill you in the death camps.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, caves are one of the places of refuge that My angels will lead you at the appointed time. I have given you messages about coming to My refuges when you receive My inner locution.When I call you, you can call on Me and I will have your guardian angel lead you with a small flame to the nearest refuge. On the way to My refuges your angel will place a shield of invisibility over you so the evil people cannot see you. My angels will also shield you from any demons on the way to My refuge. Trust in Me that I will protect My faithful from all evil.”

Via John Leary

August 27, 2020: (St. Monica)
    Jesus said: “My people, stay awake, because you do not know when I will return on the clouds. The Son of Man is coming, and you need to be prepared spiritually with Confession for your souls, as well as preparing My refuges. You will be seeing events moving quickly, even as I am speeding up the time. Your hurricanes are becoming quite severe as your category 4 Hurricane Laura. You will see all the power outages and damage from this severe storm. This fall’s events will change your world as you have never seen before. Be prepared to come to My refuges when the authorities mandate vaccines and the chip in the body.Do not take the flu shot or any other corona virus vaccine, because it could harm your immune system, and it could have a chip with it.I have given you many messages to prepare for the coming tribulation, and now it is at the door. I have given you messages that the Warning will come in the football season, and some people are speaking of it coming this fall.This will be your opportunity to convert your relatives, if they want to be saved. Trust in Me when I will warn you that it is time to come to My refuges. You have been reading how there have been very few sunspots two years in a row, which is another sign of your changing weather. You have many signs of the end times, so stay awake!”

The following discusses the forthcoming mandated vaccine.....and raises significant questions about it and the people behind it:

Insolvency, Insurrection & Insidious Acts

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...Insidious-Acts

www.johnleary.com

Friday, September 11, 2020: (Vincent Poche Mass intention)
    Jesus said: “My people, I call many people to share their faith with others, and a few people I give special missions to share messages with My faithful. I have been sending messages of warning and preparation for a time of the coming tribulation. You have been seeing some difficulties with the corona virus and the communist mobs who are threatening to take over your government. Picture your life under more restrictions and even a possible threat to your life when your country is eventually taken over. I have given missions of having refuges to a few people, and you, My son, have been obedient to carrying out My suggestions for your refuge. Because the evil ones will have more influence on your lives, you will need My angels to protect you. You are remembering all the people who died in the Twin Towers plane crash on 9-11-01. This was a false flag destruction that was brought upon your people by the deep state.Now the deep state is using viruses and chemtrails to reduce the population as their goal.The sickness and plagues coming, will take even more lives. So be prepared to leave your homes for My refuges when I give you My inner locution. Do not take any vaccine or flu shots that could damage your immune system. Even avoid getting virus tests if you can postpone medical procedures. There are many false positive tests that could separate you from your loved ones with your quarantine controls. Pray for My help and protection during these next dangerous events.”

www.johnleary.com

September 17. 2020

Jesus said: “My people, your country is suffering from the latest hurricanes of Sally and Laura. This has been a very active hurricane season, and you still could see even more destruction to come. You also have seen a lot of damage from your fires in the West. These events happen every year, but they are happening with more frequency and destruction than other years. I have told you that this fall you would be tested in ways you have not seen.One of these events is the violence displayed by the Antifa and Black Lives Matter mobs who are threatening to take over your country. You will again see more virus and flu attacks on your people, but refuse to take any virus vaccine or flu shots because they will harm your health more than these diseases.You could see another shutdown, or more violence from the mobs that could try to stop your election. The left threatens a coup after the election if your President wins. Pray for peace, but you may soon be called to My refuges to protect your lives from being killed by the violent mobs.”

October 3, 2020
    Jesus said: “My people, I want you to understand how the deep state works because it is led by Satan. The first step is to create the problem, and China and the deep state created a new virus that continues to make people sick. Part of their goal is for total control, as with the first shutdown. Another goal is to reduce the population. You now have the framework for the next problem, because soon you will see a worse virus that will kill even more people. The next step is to create the solution. The solution will be a vaccine that people will be told that they will be healed. In fact this vaccine will be worse than the disease, and it will be combined with a chip in the body to tell if you had the vaccine. There is even a threat that the evil ones may use nano particles to cause a control of your body. This chip or nano particles will be the mark of the beast. So do not take any vaccine and do not take any chip in the body, because it will control your mind. Refuse to take any flu shot. Refuse to worship the Antichrist, and avoid taking a virus test if possible. The authorities will try and kill all of those people who do not take the vaccine and the chip in the body. Also refuse to use 5G devices because the microwaves will harm your body. I mentioned before when you see a lot of people dying, you are to come to My refuges to be healed. This will be the chaos when I will bring My Warning experience. After the conversion time, I will call My faithful to the protection of My refuges with My inner locution. After the conversion time, get rid of all of your cell phones, TVs, and computers. You will be safe and healed at My refuges. So follow your guardian angel to My refuges. Have no fear because I will cast all of the evil ones into hell. My faithful I will bring into My Era of Peace and later into heaven.”

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Thursday, October 8, 2020
    Jesus said: “My people, the deep state needs a strong reason to try and force your people to take a new vaccine and chip in the body. This is why it is in their plan to try and launch another more deadly virus attack against your country. They are planning to release the new virus from the chemtrails to try and stop the election.Many people could die from this new virus attack. When you see a lot of people dying in the streets, I will call My people to the safety of My refuges to heal them from this virus.Once you come to My refuges, you will be there until the end of the tribulation. Have no fear and trust in My protection.”