"We’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVEjRz0aXMU&feature=youtu.be

When the Supreme Court Upheld a Compulsory Vaccination Law
https://reason.com/2020/04/30/when-t...ccination-law/

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

May 7, 2020:
Jesus said: “My people, I have warned you that you would see a lull in the summer, and then a worse mutation of the corona virus would be spread all over the earth. This is why you are seeing a darkness of death spread all over the earth. It is the deep state that is using a retrovirus (RNA vs DNA) of the corona virus to reduce the population. A retrovirus refers to an HIV virus that is part of the novel corona virus. The deep state will be spreading this new mutated virus using the chemtrails.These same evil ones want to develop a vaccine for the virus, but this vaccine will lower your immune system and make you more likely to get sick and die. Refuse to take any vaccine or flu shot that could kill you. When many people are dying from this next virus in the fall, I will call My faithful to My refuges, where you will be healed and protected.”

www.johnleary.com

Commentary:
Jesus told us through John Leary and Louise Tomkiel that we should call upon His Name when we see (1) a world famine; (2) schism (division) in the Catholic Church; (3) mandatory subdermal micro computer chips in the body; (4) mandatory vaccines for a pandemic virus; and (5) martial law. Also, we should call upon Jesus’ Name: (6) upon the failure of the economy of the USA & its bankruptcy; (7) when the North American Union (merging of Canada, USA & Mexico) takes place; (8 ) when the Antichrist declares himself; (9) when people start dying in large numbers from pandemic disease; (10) when riots for food begin; (11) when we see men in black trying to take captives in the USA; (12) upon religious persecution; (13) when they threaten to kill Christians; and (14) at the beginning of the Tribulation. In recent messages to John Leary, Jesus stated that at the appropriate time, He will give His Faithful an interior message to leave. At such time, our guardian angels will lead us to the nearest refuge.

It is IMPERATIVE that we leave IMMEDIATELY upon being called by our guardian angel. Those who fail to leave immediately, will be captured by evil men, taken to the death camps and martyred. Further, He told us to have our bicycles and backpacks packed and ready to go with some warm clothing, food, supplies, etc. Set everything that we are going to take with us aside NOW, as we will have no time to search for them upon being called to leave.

Through John Leary, Jesus asked us to prepare His priests for the forthcoming Tribulation by preparing them to flee to the refuges. He told us to be prepared to help guide the priests with His help via prayer when He warns us that it is time to flee.

Additionally, we will be invisible to evil men once we are underway traveling to the refuges and while residing there. (cf. Acts 12)

Food, water, supplies, clothing and shelter will be provided miraculously when those consecrated to the Immaculate Heart are called by their guardian angels into hiding at the refuges at the time of the persecution of Christians during the Tribulation. We will be fully-protected by Almighty God at the refuges for the duration of the Tribulation.
www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

FEMA Camps:
www.disclose.tv/us-fema-concentration-camps-in-case-of-martial-law-full-list-309297

https://lighthascome.com/archives/47087

Chemtrails:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7TOPdn_d6o

https://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies