Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: On Mandatory Vaccinations in the USA

October 18, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, in many Gospels I speak about having no fear from evil people or diseases. There truly are the elite rich people who want to control the people through fear. They also have a desire to reduce the population, just as Satan is leading them. These rich people are using man-made viruses, like the corona virus, and vaccines to kill off people.They use the media to claim more cases of virus, when there are many false positives. They also claim more virus deaths, but people are dying from other causes. By using this fear of death from the virus, they use this to control your population, and provide reason to shut down your businesses to ruin your economy. You can see how these evil ones will provide a corona virus vaccine that will be dangerous for your health, and it will not stop the virus. They will then try and make this vaccine mandatory to control your population, and add a chip in the body to tell who had the vaccine.Refuse to take any vaccine or flu shot, and do not take any chip in the body to control your mind. If they threaten your lives to imprison you for not taking the vaccine, you will need to come to My refuges which will be your new castle of protection by My angels. At My refuges you will have My luminous cross that you can look on, and you will be healed of all of your ailments and viruses. My angels will give you daily Holy Communion, and they will multiply your water, food, and fuels for your survival. So have no fear of the evil ones, because I will protect My faithful believers. Only those people, who believe in Me, will receive a cross on their forehead, that will allow them to enter My refuges. Fear is useless, but only have trust and faith that I will take care of My faithful with an invisible shield.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

John Leary

Saturday, October 31, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have seen the major pharmaceutical companies working hard to come up with a vaccine to cure your corona virus from China. You have also seen some of these testing trials stopped because of bad reactions. I am warning My people not to take any virus vaccine because it will be bad for your immune system. The vaccines will have nano particles or something that will resemble the mark of the beast, which will go along with any vaccine to tell who received it or not.Also avoid taking any flu shot as well. The evil deep state has conspired with China to spread a disease that will kill many people all over the world. They created the problem, and now they will create the solution by mandating everyone to take this vaccine. The deep state wants to reduce the population of the world by using this virus and vaccine that will not heal the virus. When they make this vaccine mandatory, this will be the time to come to My refuges to be healed. I repeat again, do not take the vaccine or the flu shot, even if they threaten to kill you.Trust in Me to protect you from these evil ones.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Here we go folks....

Pfizer Says Early Data Signals COVID-19 Vaccine Is Effective

Monday, 09 November 2020 07:40 AM

Pfizer announced Monday that a COVID-19 vaccine developed with its partner, BioNTech, has proved to be more than 90% effective and that it plans to ask regulators for permission to sell the shot before the end of this month if pending data shows it is safe.

"Hopefully now we can move on and get this vaccine out there and make sure it’s doing what it’s supposed to do and stop” the virus, said Kathrin Jansen, Pfizer’s head of vaccine research and development, reports The Wall Street Journal.

According to Pfizer, the vaccine proved to be more than 90% effective in the first 94 subjects who had both been infected by coronavirus and had developed at least one of the disease's symptoms, according to the companies. The companies say no serious safety issues have come up in its study, which includes almost 44,000 subjects in the United States and in other countries.

However, health regulators say it will take some time to review the vaccine. The Food and Drug Administration requires that safety assessments include at least two months of monitoring for half of the study's subjects.

Pfizer said it remains on track to collect at least two months of data in the third week of November, meaning it could file for an emergency authorization soon after that.

It is also not clear, though, how long the vaccine will protect against COVID infections, since the study has only been going on for a short time.

“You never know what the outcome is, but we had a feeling that we did everything we could possibly do,” Jansen said.

The vaccine review was conducted by independent experts which then shared its findings with Pfizer and BioNTech.

Moderna Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and AstraZeneca PLC also have vaccines in the late stages of their studies.

The Pfizer and BioNTech vaccine uses a new technology, known as mRNA, which is short for the messenger RNA, that carries genetic instructions to a body's cells. In the vaccines, the mRNA prompts cells to make a synthetic version of the spike protein contained in the surface of the new coronavirus, which in turn triggers the immune system against COVID.

The FDA says it won't authorize a vaccine until it is at least 50% effective, meaning the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine worked better than the companies and government expected.

The two-dose vaccine's 90% effective rate was found at seven days after the second dose, meaning subjects remained protected for four weeks after the first shot.

Meanwhile, stock futures surged Monday after Pfizer and BioNTech made their announcement, reports CNBC.

On the Dow Jones Industrial Average, futures surged 1,201 points, or 4.3%, which implied an opening gain of more than 1,200 points. S&P 500 futures jumped by 3.6% and Nasdaq 100 futures climbed 2%.

Stocks were already set to continue their big post-election rally Monday after Joe Biden was projected by most news outlets as having defeated President Donald Trump, according to NBC projections. Dow futures had already been up by about 400 points before the news about the vaccine broke.

https://www.newsmax.com/health/headl.../09/id/996077/

John Leary

November 9, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are facing two recent developments. One is President Trump is bringing his case of an illegal vote before the Supreme Court. The other development is that Pfizer is claiming it has a covid 19 vaccine with a 90% success rate. Any vaccine for covid 19 that is accepted, could cause a demand that everyone has to take the vaccine. This could mean a threat to your lives if you refuse to take the vaccine. Do not take the vaccine, even if they threaten to kill you. If they threaten you, you will have to come to the safety of My refuges. Your President can still win his election. The Supreme Court will decide on the facts of the election. Keep praying that your President can still win.”

Via John Leary(yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

November 18, 2020:

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing several Democrat governors trying to shut down your activities, including discouraging your Thanksgiving dinner meetings. These governors are showing increased positive tests which have many false positives. There are more hospital cases that are more from the flu.Some deaths are up, but they are claiming many deaths that are not from covid-19. These governors are acting as dictators, but they are over reacting to the people who are sick. Soon Pfizer and Moderna will be offering vaccines for the corona virus, but do not take them. These vaccines are using nano technology that will change your DNA, and people could have bad reactions and possibly die. The 95% effectiveness is a lie, and should not be believed. With Moderna’s high dose treatment, 100% of patients had bad reactions. The deep state is using this corona virus as a means to control people and prepare them for the coming communist takeover. When shutdowns and mandatory virus vaccine and flu shots threaten your lives, I will call My faithful to My refuges to be healed and protected from the evil ones.”

Thursday, November 19, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am giving this message to clarify that the coming mandate for a chip in the body is for buying and selling according to the Bible. You should absolutely refuse to take the chip in the body. There is also another possible mandate coming to take the virus vaccine and the flu shot. You should not take either shot because they will harm your immune system, and they are not that effective. The virus vaccine uses nano technology, and this will attack your DNA and threaten your health.Not that many people are dying from only the corona virus. Your media accentuates the numbers of deaths from the corona virus because they secretly are including other means of death. When the authorities threaten your lives for not taking the chip or the shots, then I will call My faithful to My refuges.”

November 19, 2020:

Jesus said: “My people, many are cheering to obtain a vaccine for the recent corona virus. Do not listen to the media hype, and do not take any virus vaccine because the nano technology will ruin your DNA. The high rate of effectiveness for these vaccines is a lie, and there are many severe side effects with these vaccines. This current virus is not that deadly, so you do not need this vaccine. If they make this vaccine mandatory, then you will be called to the safety of My refuges where I will heal you and protect you.”

November 19, 2020:

Jesus said: “My people, when you see a more deadly corona virus get spread, you will be seeing dead bodies all around you. I will warn My faithful when they will spread this deadlier virus. I will tell you to come at once to My refuges, where you will be healed of any virus and protected from the evil ones who want to kill you.Fear not, My angels will make you invisible, and the evil ones will not be allowed into My refuges. Trust in Me to provide for your needs at My refuges.”

Urgent message to all LifeSite readers

This is an updated version of the critical note published at the top of yesterday’s LifeSite Daily News email.

Sat Nov 28, 2020 - 4:31 pm EST

November 28, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — This is an updated version of the critical note published at the top of yesterday’s LifeSite Daily News email. Unfortunately, those notes are only seen by subscribers to our email sends. All other visitors to LifeSite do not see the notes.

Considering its importance I decided to also publish it today as a blog article so that non-subscribers could also read it.

I strongly urge you to read it and to consider the directions given at the end.

You are needed to do a simple daily task to defend our core rights and freedoms that are now in greater danger than at any time since World War II. See especially the last paragraphs of this message.

During the last few weeks, we have been seeing a dramatic lack of reporting by all mainstream television, radio, and postings in social media of positive news about Trump’s legal teams’ successes or positive or corrective news about the Covid virus. And social media censoring of anyone who does such reporting has also gone well beyond previous censoring.

No one can possibly understand what is really happening now on the election and Covid issues if all they rely upon is the tsunami of constant lies in the regular media.

Turn off all television and radio news! Stay away from mainstream media social media postings. They will, and have long been, warping the minds of millions with their propaganda, creating unwarranted great fear and turning us against each other.

Google-owned YouTube is threatening to permanently de-platform LifeSite because of a video that contained audio comments severely criticizing the need for mask mandates and lockdowns, from a prominent, highly-respected Canadian physician, that were similar to comments from numerous other, even world-leading, US and Canadian doctors. YouTube claimed the comments in that video, and in a previous one in a Mother Miriam program, contained “medical misinformation”. That is false!

YouTube acts against any comments that do not completely agree with the often-changing directions of the heavily Chinese Communist influenced WHO, led by Tedros Adhanom, a non-physician, and former Communist Ethiopian terrorist. The WHO gave seriously wrong information about the Covid-19 virus at the begining of the pandemic that greatly contributed to the global spread of the virus. It was de-funded by President Trump because of this and its strong pro-abortion record.

Today, we have an article related to Johns Hopkins that seriously undermines the contrived fear that Democrats and their international global elite allies want everyone in the world to be experiencing for many, not just months, but even years to come. They need that fear to implement their“Build back betterGlobal Reset with greater speed and greater intensity than many might imagine.”

Dr. Genevieve Briand’s study
    , exposing that COVID-19 has not led to significant overall excess deaths in the United States from 2014 to 2019, is astounding. It contradicts everything the media and almost all of the “health” bureaucrats have been incessantly pounding into our heads to convince us to accept their demands to hide in our homes, not allow anyone, even family, into our homes, wear masks all the time, close up again all small, medium and even large-sized businesses that will surely end up permanently closed down if this continues much more, and consider everyone else a potential killer by viral contagion.

Briand’s report has of course been censored and removed by Johns Hopkins. We have the study for you to consider yourselves instead of unilaterally pronouncing that it can’t possibly be true.

Steve Mosher has written what we believe is the most encouraging and best article you will see anywhere on the latest fraud revelations by the Trump legal teams. This too, is astounding.
    Yesterday, we published yet two more articles on theamazing Sidney Powell. You must read them here and here. The pardon of General Michael Flynn is incredibly good news. The Democrats started to destroy him even before his new boss, Donald Trump, was sworn in as president. They made Flynn’s past four years a daily hell because of how they deliberately entrapped him.

Why did they do this? Because he was known to be the one person who could have exposed the many criminal activities of Obama, Clinton and their crooked FBI, CIA and other intelligence agency-installed traitors. Flynn knew, as they say, where all the bodies are buried. None of the mainstream media will have published as positive an article as we and other conservative alternative media did on his pardon. The Sydney Powell criminal fraud team is greatly blessed to have Flynn working with them. There is no one better.

Another astounding story that we recently published was on Dr. Michael Yeadon, a former vice president and chief scientist for international vaccine giant Pfizer who has flatly rejected the need for any vaccines to bring the COVID-19 pandemic to an end. He heroically publicly stated, “There is absolutely no need for vaccines to extinguish the pandemic. I’ve never heard such nonsense talked about vaccines. You do not vaccinate people who aren’t at risk from a disease. You also don’t set about planning to vaccinate millions of fit and healthy people with a vaccine that hasn’t been extensively tested on human subjects.”

This man is about as knowledgeable and credible as you can find in the world. That article has gone viral because it has made people realize that, YES, he makes sense!

So, what is the point of all the above?

We need good people – that is all of you – to be spreading LifeSiteNews articles
    , and every day encouraging as many people as you can think of to become subscribers to our daily news emails. We need you to help people realize that they are being massively lied to every day by all of the media that most people are normally exposed to.

We need you to help them have hope!

We need you to help them realize that there are news services, like LifeSite, that are totally trustworthy, that tell the real, factual news, that do not manipulate or purposely hide uncomfortable news.

Most will eventually thank you for changing their lives as a result of this

That action by you is the most effective way to save the world from the tyranny that we may be imminently facing.

On its own, truth has great power. We have learned this repeatedly over our 23+ years of existence.

When the populace is regularly exposed to truth, they tend to become encouraged, emboldened and willing to fight to save all that is most precious to them.

PLEASE, do at least something related to this one task every day, to the extent that you are able. Do not be timid. Ignore temporary negative feedback. You and we have everything to gain and a frightening level of rights and freedoms to lose if we do not take on this responsibility.

And, of course, pray as you have never prayed before during the next several weeks.

May God bless you and your families,

Steve Jalsevac and John-Henry Westen
    LifeSiteNews.com

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/u...fesite-readers

Brother Enoch – yet to be approved
    www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english.html

August 30, 2020
    Urgent call of Mary who Sanctifies to the People of God. Message to Enoch.

Little children, remember that heaven will not abandon you, so fear not; I, your Mother, will take care of you my little ones; the protection of my Holy Rosary will shield you so that no force of evil can harm you.

“My Children, the Peace of my Lord be with you all, and my Maternal Protection always accompany you.

Little children, watch out for the vaccines because millions (of them) will come with the Microchip, the mark of the beast, which will be inserted in you when injected. Other vaccines will decimate the world’s population and many others will modify the Human Genome. Watch out, my children, with the biometric vaccine called Luciferase, because this vaccine will be one of the many that will carry the Microchip, which will be activated with the technology you call 5G. Do not fall into the deception of the servants of evil, for what they seek is to mark humanity with the mark of the beast and to decimate the world’s population; everything is a conspiracy on the part of the emissaries of evil, who are taking advantage of the existing pandemic, to mark humanity, to decimate and to enslave it.

Poor little children of mine, you will suffer very much in your passage through the desert! All this coming tribulation to you is part of your purification. Again I say unto you, my little ones, consecrate yourselves to Our Two Hearts morning and night,extending this consecration to your children and family, that all may be delivered and protected from the mark of the beast and from all the deceptions and conspiracies of the emissaries of evil. Keep this instruction very much in mind, my children, for it will be the protection that will deliver you from the power of the evil one.

Little children, remember that heaven will not abandon you, so fear not; I, your Mother, will take care of you my little ones; the protection of my Holy Rosary will shield you so that no force of evil can harm you. None of my Rosary’s devotees or their families will be lost, I promise you. Remember: what seems impossible for men, it is possible for God; I, your Mother, will not let any sheep get lost from my Son’s flock. That is why little children, cling to my Holy Rosary, because together with the consecration of Our Two Hearts and with the Spiritual Armor, they are the greatest protection Heaven is giving you for this end times.

Little ones, again I remind you of the closeness of day of the Warning (Enlightenment of Conscience), worry to be in God’s grace so that in this day you may reach eternity full of joy and jubilantly and be beyond reproach before the Supreme Tribunal. Prepare yourselves for the arrival of this glorious day, where the clean of heart will see the Splendor of God’s glory. My children, the Heavenly Trumpets are ringing in every corner of the earth, calling for conversion, and inviting humanity to be prepared for the arrival of the Warning. Do not be afraid, God’s Mercy is about to be poured out upon all mankind, seeking the salvation of the greatest number of souls. You are, humanity of these end times, the most sinful one ever existed on the face of the earth, but you are also the most privileged, because a rest of you after the purification will be called God’s Chosen People, who will inhabit with Him, the New Heavens and the New Earth.

So take advantage, my little ones, of the little time in which the Houses of my Father will be open for you to go in looking for one of my Predilects (the Priests) to make a good confession of life, which will free you in your passage through the eternity of the fire of hell. I urge you my children, that you may be ready and be prepared for the coming of that great day, which is already knocking at the door of your soul. Spread the prayer of my Holy Rosary and of my seven Hail Mary and remain prayerful and watchful with your lamps oiled with prayer, because your Master is coming.

Remain, my little children, in the Peace of my Lord.

Your Mother loves you, Mary who Sanctifies

Make my Title and these messages of salvation known, little ones, to the whole world.”

John Leary

December 3, 2020:

Jesus said: “My people, your doctors are using various means to reduce the number of deaths from this virus. The current virus is not killing that many people, but the new nano vaccines will be more deadly than this disease. These nano vaccines will attack your DNA and your immune systems.Refuse to take these vaccines even if they threaten to kill you or lose your job. The vaccines and the China virus are a means for the deep state to reduce the population of the world.Bill Gates and the deep state leaders are behind these vaccines and they will kill many people. There also will be a more deadly virus, and the deep state will develop a more deadly vaccine that will continue to cause more dead bodies all around you, as I have shown you in previous visions. When this deadly virus is about to be spread, I will warn My people, and I will call My people to leave quickly for the protection of My refuges.”

December 3, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, when deadly viruses come, an EMP attack, and a possible civil war comes, I will call My faithful to the safety of My refuges. My angels will direct you to My refuges, so have no fear. The evil ones will have their hour in the coming tribulation, but I will bring My destruction down on all of the evil ones, as they will all be cast into hell. I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace as your reward for following My Word. So do not be concerned about what the evil ones will be doing, because My power is greater than all of the evil ones put together.”

Certain Dangerous Side Effects of the Frankenstein Vaccine

World’s biggest vaccine company sues COVID shot volunteer who spoke about negative side effects
    The man’s wife told local media that he began vomiting and complaining of a pounding headache ten days after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine
    Dec 11, 2020
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gates-foundation-backed-covid-vaccine-maker-sues-trial-volunteer-alleging-brain-damage?utm_source=featured&utm_campaign=standard

Trial subjects injected with coronavirus vaccines suddenly test positive for HIV
    December 11, 2020
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-11-trial-subjects-injected-with-coronavirus-vaccines-hiv.html

FDA lists 22 potential adverse effects of new COVID-19 vaccine and it’s not looking good
    December 11, 2020
    https://www.intellihub.com/fda-lists-22-potential-adverse-effects-of-new-covid-19-vaccine-and-its-not-looking-good/

Videos Testimonials of various Medical Doctors speaking of COVID & the Deadly Vaccine:
    https://www.brighteon.com/35721a21-0352-4334-82e7-42cb2933d8a1

Pfizer’s vaccine studies are based on FRAUD and put lives in danger, warns former Pfizer vice president
    12/10/2020
    https://www.newstarget.com/2020-12-10-pfizers-vaccine-studies-based-on-fraud.html

FDA reveals long list of serious health conditions that may result from covid-19 vaccinations, including death
    December 09, 2020
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-09-fda-reveals-serious-health-conditions-from-covid-19-vaccinations.html

FDA releases draft of “vaccine” side-effects, and it’s a doozy
    December 9, 2020

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.png[/IMG]

https://nonvenipacem.com/2020/12/09/fda-releases-draft-of-vaccine-side-effects-and-its-a-doozy/

Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Should Not Be Taken by Those With Significant Allergies, U.K. Regulators Warn
    Dec 09, 2020
    https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stacey-lennox/2020/12/09/pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-should-not-be-taken-by-those-with-significant-allergies-u-k-regulators-warn-n1199605

Four Volunteers Who Took Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Developed Bell’s Palsy – FDA Denies the Temporary Facial Paralysis Caused by the Shot
    December 9, 2020
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/four-volunteers-took-pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-developed-bells-palsy-fda-denies-temporary-facial-paralysis-caused-shot/

Head of German gov’t health agency admits in advance: people will die from the vaccination
    December 8, 2020
    https://vladtepesblog.com/2020/12/08/head-of-german-govt-health-agency-admits-in-advance-people-will-die-from-the-vaccination/

CNN: ‘Don’t Be Alarmed’ if People Start Dying After Taking the Vaccine
    “That won’t necessarily have anything to do with the vaccine.”
    8 December, 2020
    https://summit.news/2020/12/08/cnn-dont-be-alarmed-if-people-start-dying-after-taking-the-vaccine/

Dr. Francis Boyle: “Bioweapon” mRNA Vaccines Violate Nuremberg Ruling Against Nazi Cruelty
    December 8th 2020,
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/dr-francis-boyle-bioweapon-mrna-vaccines-violate-nuremberg-ruling-against-nazi-cruelty/

Vaccine COVID = Irreversible genetic damage – A crime against humanity
    Tuesday, December 08,
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-08-irreversible-genetic-damage-a-crime-against-humanity.html

FDA: Death, heart attacks, stroke, blood disorders all possible side effects of COVID vaccine
    Dec 8, 2020
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fda-death-heart-attacks-stroke-blood-disorders-all-possible-side-effects-of-covid-vaccine

VAX ATTACKS: The new mRNA coronavirus vaccines will likely cause immune cells to attack placenta cells, causing female infertility, miscarriage or birth defects
    December 07, 2020
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-07-mrna-vaccines-may-cause-body-attack-placenta-cells.html

Head of Pfizer Research: Covid Vaccine is Female Sterilization
    December 2, 2020
    https://healthandmoneynews.wordpress.com/2020/12/02/head-of-pfizer-research-covid-vaccine-is-female-sterilization/
    http://tapnewswire.com/2020/12/a-quick-glance-at-the-small-print-spells-danger/

"I CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS"
    Doctor pleads for review of data during COVID-19 Senate hearing.

Pierre Kory, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine at St. Luke’s Aurora Medical Center, delivers passionate testimony during the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing on “Early Outpatient Treatment: An Essential Part of a COVID-19 Solution, Part II.”
    States that IVERMECTIN is a miracle drug that will PREVENT you from contracting COVID!

https://youtu.be/Tq8SXOBy-4w

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.jpg[/IMG]

For those who respond to cartoons:
    Animated Bill Gates - Hello, Useless Eaters

The Cub
    December 12, 2020

Summary Guide to the Tribulation

--- End ---

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

December 10, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have given you many messages NOT TO TAKE THIS VACCINE, which uses genetic materials that will PERMANENTLY change your DNA.I am making a point of this now because your medical people will soon be giving out this vaccine to supposedly heal you from the corona virus. This vaccine is worse than the virus, and you could die more from the vaccine than the virus itself. This plan of a virus and vaccine is part of a one world plan to reduce the population. If the authorities try to mandate this vaccine, I will call you to the safety of My refuges where you will be healed.”