Thread: The United Nations New World Order Project

Default The United Nations New World Order Project

This is not satire.

The United Nations New World Order Project

About

The United Nations New World Order Project is a global, high-level initiative founded in 2008 to advance a new economic paradigm, a new political order, and more broadly, a new world order for humankind, which achieves the UN’s Global Goals for Sustainable Development by 2030, and the happiness, well-being, and freedom of all life on Earth by 2050

Source
    https://unnwo.org

Now they aren’t even hiding it

The Great Reset
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

Why is anyone surprised?
    Everything is just more obvious.

Odd. unnwo.org is registered to some company named Illien Global

https://www.whois.com/whois/unnwo.org

https://illienglobal.com/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

I would not object to a nwo, if it was based on Our principles and Constitution. But I am sure that's not what they have planned.
    We could add Ontario, Sonora and the rest as states, if they wanted in.
    Make America WELL Again !
    Even as men wrecked upon a sand, that look to be
    washed off the next tide.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    I would not object to a nwo, if it was based on Our principles and Constitution. But I am sure that's not what they have planned.
    We could add Ontario, Sonora and the rest as states, if they wanted in.
    You and me are not a party to the Magic Parchment.
    The Birth Certificate makes us Federal citizens Domiciled in D.C. which is outside of the 50 States united.
    We need to learn to stop romanticizing.

Look at who is referred to by proper noun and ALL the exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    You and me are not a party to the Magic Parchment.
    The Birth Certificate makes us Federal citizens Domiciled in D.C. which is outside of the 50 States united.
    We need to learn to stop romanticizing.

Look at who is referred to by proper noun and ALL the exceptions.
    This planet is nothing but a big mickey mouse show.

Most people can't grasp what that all means; I barely understand it myself.

If you can't remove your consent from the system physically, you can do it spiritually. (I have revoked consent to a lot of things in the Spirit)

But I believe now, the most important thing is for people to turn to Christ if they haven't, and if they have, to lean on Him til the end.

Philippians 3:20-21, "For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
    Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself."

2 Cor 5:1, "
    For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens."

Isaiah 25:8, "He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it."

Revelation 3:21, "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

dup (mods delete please)
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_0126 View Post
    This planet is nothing but a big mickey mouse show.

Most people can't grasp what that all means; I barely understand it myself.

If you can't remove your consent from the system physically, you can do it spiritually. (I have revoked consent to a lot of things in the Spirit)

But I believe now, the most important thing is for people to turn to Christ if they haven't, and if they have, to lean on Him til the end.

Philippians 3:20-21, "For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
    Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself."

2 Cor 5:1, "
    For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens."

Isaiah 25:8, "He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it."

Revelation 3:21, "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."