Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet Bill Gates

Bill Gates gets divorced

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Historic Frosts and Freezes Impact Farmers across the Northern Hemisphere: UK Vegetables Supplies “Desperately Low,” USDA Crop-Rating System labelled “a Joke”
    https://electroverse.net/historic-fr...rom-our-blog_1
    Frosts and freezes have torn through Northern Hemisphere growing regions in recent months, and the impacts are now beginning to be felt across nations’ fields and shelves.
    UK Vegetables Supplies “Desperately Low”
    The UK suffered a historically cold Spring; in fact, the season was a complete no-show.
    Brits shivered through the chilliest April since 1922.
    And one of the coldest Mays since CET record-keeping began some 362 years ago, in 1659.
    While the European continent as whole also experienced its coldest April in decades.
    And now, reports a filtering in of certain vegetable being in “desperately low” supplie.
    A severe shortage of British asparagus has been reported by http://thegrocer.co.uk.
    According to the publication, this year’s yields have been devastated by a prolonged period of cold weather.
    During the past three months, the UK have been exposed to well-below-average temperatures, and two months of drought — these conditions stunted the growth of asparagus plants, which are typically grown in open fields under polythene sheeting.
    According to British Asparagus Association chairman Chris Chinnrecord –a club I so want to join– the record cold has meant retailers and wholesalers are now in the “extraordinary” position of having to rely on imports.
    This is the first time this has happened since 2013.
    “We have been desperately short,” says Chinn, who also farms the crop in Worcestershire.
    “Yields are well under half so far compared to an average year. It’s been an absolutely shocking spring season for all crops … we’re supposed to be harvesting asparagus and there’s no opportunity to catch up.”

Bill and Melinda Gates’s Epic Divorce Saga Enters Its Next Phase

The blowup of a billionaire duo’s 27-year marriage was always going to be rife with drama. Now come the private investigators, rumors of affairs, and former employees chafing at NDAs.
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...aga-next-phase

ENGINEERED ICE AGE: Congress funds NOAA scientist for geoengineering project to cool the Earth by artificially dimming the sun
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-06-...ineering.html#

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    ENGINEERED ICE AGE: Congress funds NOAA scientist for geoengineering project to cool the Earth by artificially dimming the sun
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-06-...ineering.html#
    Congress ordered the creation of AIDS and it's dissemination, and most folks don't care. So why should they care about starvation themselves, especially when they consented
    to the Congressional deliberate creation of famine in Somalia.

the only way i want to meet bill gates is in the woods during hunting season.........there I said what everybody else wanted to say but didn't
    *** Light travels faster than sound...............That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.***

GATES FAMILY AND THE NWO GO BACK TO 1891!