Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet Bill Gates

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

‘Fact-checkers’ rush to defend Bill Gates as video of him praising vaccines’ abilities to reduce population growth goes viral Self-proclaimed ‘fact-checkers’ have been forced to walk back some of their more forceful denials of Bill Gates’ opinions on population control in another effort to frame the philanthropist’s critics as loonies.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Bill Gates warns of smallpox terror attacks and urges leaders to use ‘germ games’ to prepare
    [They always scheme, wargame their plans, and signal their intentions to those who are aware.]
    https://news.yahoo.com/bill-gates-warns-smallpox-terr

Bill Gates bribed media with $319 million to promote his interests: Vaccines, depopulation and covid hysteria

(Natural News) MintPress has released the findings of an extensive investigation into the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which revealed that the billionaire eugenicists, and Bill specifically, has contributed at least $319 million to the mainstream media to promotes his genocidal endeavors. Among the recipients of Gates' bribe … [Read More...]

Bill Gates engaged in new experimental nuclear reactor A new experimental nuclear reactor will be built in the US state of Idaho, with the participation of a company co-founded by billionaire Bill Gates.
    Earlier this year, TerraPower, co-founded by Gates in 2006, announced it would build its first nuclear power plant in Wyoming. The facility, with an anticipated cost of $1 billion, will have a unique kind of reactor that uses Natrium as its power source. The sodium-fuelled reactor was initially planned for construction in Beijing, but the project never materialized there.

What Bill Gates has wrong about "advanced" nuclear reactors

https://mronline.org › 2021 › 04 › 19 › what-bill-gates-has-wrong-about-advanced-nuclear-reactors

In fact, the Natrium itself, because of the fuel it's going to use, has even less benefit than a fast reactor would, in theory. Because, again, one of the real…only advantages to taking on the additional risks associated with a fast reactor is you could get this benefit of breeding plutonium, expanding or producing your own fuel, and ...

SMIRKING BILL GATES FINDING THE EFFECTS OF THE PLANDEMIC ON THE ECONOMY FUNNY.
    brighteon.com/5965987e-339b-4057-972d-350e7fd