Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet Bill Gates

Could dimming the sun help to cool the Earth? Bill Gates wants to spray millions of tonnes of CHALK into the stratosphere to reflect sunlight and slow global warming - but critics fear it could be disastrous

• The project will see a test balloon launch this summer from the town of Kiruna
    • It will send 2kg of chalk into the stratosphere 12 miles above the Earth's surface
    • Scientists will then monitor who the dust particles interact with the atmosphere
    • This will be fed into computer models to predict how a larger plume would work
    • The idea is to 'block out' some of the sun's energy to cool down the Earth
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Who Is Bill Gates? (Full Documentary, 2020)

Bill Gates prepped his worshipers for plandemic of bio-terrorism originating as a “virus crossover” from monkeys and bats

(Natural News) Does this narrative sound familiar? Sounds like the mass media narrative, which was a complete hoax, perpetrated on the world at the beginning of the Covid-19 spread, talking about some Chinese food market where everyone was eating bats as if they were chicken wings. Why reveal the lie before it even reaches the public eye? … [Read More...]

At What Point Do We Realize Bill Gates Is Dangerously Insane?

https://humansarefree.com/2021/03/at...ly-insane.html

So no, I don’t think the poorest 80 countries will be eating synthetic meat. I do think all rich countries should move to 100% synthetic beef. You can get used to the taste difference, and the claim is they’re going to make it taste even better over time.

Watch Bill Gates Admit To Human Depopulation Program

https://banned.video/watch?id=6071fe829ae3a816934d4efa

Researchers WARN: mRNA injections may permanently alter human DNA

(Natural News) Researchers from Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) are warning that the messenger RNA (mRNA) technology used in Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccines" has the capability to forever alter recipients' genomic DNA, making them more susceptible to disease and death. Their December … [Read More...]

Bill Gates admits plans to reduce population through use of vaccinesBill Gates admits plans to reduce the population by 10% - 15% through use of vaccines.