Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet Bill Gates

Bill And Melinda Gates Getting Divorce

by ZeroHedgeMay 3rd 2021
    The Twitterverse is already abuzz with speculation (and mostly jokes)...

I have a feeling the Purge is just weeks away
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

by ZeroHedgeMay 3rd 2021

They have already said they will BOTH work for the foundation and such

by ZeroHedgeMay 3rd 2021

interesting, how so?

Interesting!! Bill Gates lies about relationship with Jeffrey Epstein MSNBC reports
    https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...48d34d263e.mp4
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Learn The Secrets of Bill And Melinda Gates’ Divorce From Alex Jones

What are the real reasons behind the two most powerful population control philanthropists in the world? Alex Jones says whats on his mind in the riveting expose into the Gates culling empire

https://banned.video/watch?id=60909494a2f04a0b890d0a11

Bill Gates Foundation Calls For CIA/US Military to Silence Anti-Vaxxers

https://www.infowars.com/posts/forme...-tuesday-live/

by ZeroHedgeMay 3rd 2021

Will Bill keep the $500,000,000 yacht and keep up on the daily expenses that must run in the tens of thousands?
    Or will He try to sell it?

For The First Time In United States, Bill Gates-Funded Company Releases Genetically Modified Mosquitoes