Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd

I've often wondered why "armed citizens" don't attempt to stop rogue pohleeces.

Anyone recall the pelvic exam administered roadside during a traffic stop a year ago or so by scumbag pohleeces in Houston, Dallas ... somewhere in Texas?

George Floyd was just the spark that ignited the accumulated kindling piled way high by all of the "few bad apples" from over the decades.

O.W.

I just watched the video of a man commit 1st degree murder, and he got fired.......................I can hope somebody in that area will show this cop what it is like to be a victim......................as for the looting there is always and everywhere those who would use a situation to do crime, whether it was because of the murder or just getting their big screen tv .................and because of the flu and required mask makes it easy for even so called law abiding citizens to take advantage of stealing.................this will not go away anytime soon, this country is ready for something to set off the spark for anarchy and it could happen anywhere................we are on the eve of distruction that will more in likely come from within.........................the likes of al sharpten to get involved does not bode well for this summer..............he is as evil as that cop who knownly murdered a man................sadly this is the state of our country now

Some musical accompaniment for the festivities:

O.W.

For thems that disco just ain't suitable ... mehbe some metal:

O.W.

[QUOTE=Oscar Wilde;2797224]I've often wondered why "armed citizens" don't attempt to stop rogue pohleeces.

Anyone recall the pelvic exam administered roadside during a traffic stop a year ago or so by scumbag pohleeces in Houston, Dallas ... somewhere in Texas?

George Floyd was just the spark that ignited the accumulated kindling piled way high by all of the "few bad apples" from over the decades.

O.W.[/QU-OTE]
    It's a lose lose situation , if the cops buddy's don't gun you down ,you will end up with a life sentence for your good intentions.

No? Mehbe some middle ground:

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    It's a lose lose situation , if the cops buddy's don't gun you down ,you will end up with a life sentence for your good intentions.
    This is one scenario ... but not the one that came to mind.

O.W.

I thought I saw somebody in the back kinda shufflin around during the Tramps tune.
    For those happy feet:

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    No? Mehbe some middle ground:

O.W.
    Great tune and most appropriate.

Like my Dad said after watching all this stuff, the officer DID NOTHING WRONG. in MN it is OK to knell on a guys neck to keep him subdued. And That is the way it is. He just used too much pressure. Thats all.