Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    I don't know how you would make this a false flag. How you convince some police officer who has a documented existence in the force, with a history of offenses, to suddenly kill a black guy.

However, it's DEFINITELY being exploited by the media to get Obamagate and Biden's foofooraa out of the public eye.

Sometimes that's where I think the false flag thinking breaks down. They don't NEED to manufacture stuff. SOMETHING happens somewhere every day. All they need is to control where they swing the spotlight and to control the narrative.
    I still think it's a little weird that they worked together. And how do we know George is actually dead? And first we heard "forgery" then a counterfeit $20. Anybody seen the bill?
    Anybody talked to the paramedics, or even the doctor?
    How about the Seth Rich hospital treatment? Oh, he was DOA, or not? We know they actually operated on Rich and prepped him for actual surgery later that day.

No they don't need to manufacture anything, but when they take days to "check evidence" and run down any leads, and allow the city to burn, claim "no criminal charges" to further inflame the populace, and in other words cover their collective ass, well it looks like more than simple incompetence.

As far as "convincing" a 19 year veteran to take part in a scheme that would grant him early retirement, millions, a new identity and so forth, what better subject?
    Oh, but we "know" that was Jeffry Epstein who hung himself in his cell, we are "certain" of it!
    Same thing could happen to that cop.

After the last dozen years of "illumination" I don't believe shit unless I put it in the toilet myself!

Miradus, you're a smart guy, really smart, just don't buy all in to this crap without at least "consideration" of the options.
    There is way too much "history" of propaganda and deceit and crazier shit than this that we know happened for sure.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

America's Spectrum of Political Violence EXPLAINED

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by AWM View Post

Miradus, you're a smart guy, really smart, just don't buy all in to this crap without at least "consideration" of the options.
    There is way too much "history" of propaganda and deceit and crazier shit than this that we know happened for sure.
    Well, you're not wrong on any of that ... however I just don't go that far down the rabbit hole.

MOSTLY because it doesn't matter. My worldview is locked solid on a specific thing. The rest of this is just rabbits playing in the meadow to me. While it does matter in terms of my creature comforts, I try not to let creature comforts rule my life or impact my Christian walk.

FoxNews’ Jesse Watters just said Chauvin might have had a run in with Floyd before... might be a first degree...

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    FoxNews’ Jesse Watters just said Chauvin might have had a run in with Floyd before... might be a first degree...
    I watched the video. It looked like a low intelligence cop enjoying being sadistic. I don't think he intended to kill him, I think he just didn't know that it was a likely result of the sadism he was enjoying.

That said, it should be first degree. If I decide to cut off someone's hand for fun and they bleed to death, then that's a consequence of my actions.

But something is up in Minneapolis ... they've got a real history of this sort of thing. Not just white on black, but police abuse of a lot of people. They need to clean house.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Are There Elements Of Planned Chaos In Minneapolis?

Extremely suspicious information continues to come out of the riots

Quote Originally Posted by AWM View Post
    Are we sure this thing isn't a "False Flag?"

Something about this whole deal screams "Set Up.

Like the two guys working together at the Rodeo club doing private security last year

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...end-last-year/

I have read elsewhere that two identified pohleeces dressed in protester regalia were filmed setting fires.

O.W.