Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: George Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Should have been done the first night, but the liberal Minnesotan government obeyed the DNC. It will all be used against Trump. I lived in the Twin Cities for 10 years and hated it. Also lived in England for 2 years and had more culture shock in Minnesota. But that's another story. Main point here is that there should have never been a delay to deal with these rioters.

More crap is coming. The Lord is allowing it. I expect some natural disasters to kick in soon. Stay clean before the Lord is my best advice
    I know that last night they did put and I don't know the number of the brigand, but at Fort Bragg they did put the air force on alert status and could come in short order. They were not needed, but who knows what today and tonight brings in the Twin Cities. And that was confirmed by KSTP TV. They were not coming with their weapons only AS Support for the city and the National Guard. But boy they sure showed the protestors last night. this was more like a military operation then just some LEO officers trying to stop some people. These folks were serious in stopping and moving the protestors OUT, and did~!

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...er-isra-hirsi/

Minnesota governor's daughter was tweeting out intel to rioters about when national guard would arrive. She has deleted her account....busted

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Sometimes you gotta draw them out.