Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court rejects challenge to limits on church services

Exclamation Supreme Court rejects challenge to limits on church services

Supreme Court rejects challenge to limits on church services; Roberts sides with liberals - Fox News

Over the dissent of the four more conservative justices, Chief Justice John Roberts joined the court's four liberals in turning away a request from the South Bay United Pentecostal Church in Chula Vista, California, in the San Diego area.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/supreme-c...-with-liberals
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Well good. Anybody with half a brain should KNOW that gatherings like that can spread this virus. Good For Them Fore Doing The Best For The Country and Americans as a whole.

Do not forget that churches are Corporations.
    They rejected being under the laws of the Creator and put them selves under CONTRACT to the mother corporation.
    I left the church years ago because I had better ways to waste my time.
    Now, I realize there was a much deeper reason for leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Well good. Anybody with half a brain should KNOW that gatherings like that can spread this virus. Good For Them Fore Doing The Best For The Country and Americans as a whole.
    And those, like you, that don't have half?
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    Do not forget that churches are Corporations.
    They rejected being under the laws of the Creator and put them selves under CONTRACT to the mother corporation.
    I left the church years ago because I had better ways to waste my time.
    Now, I realize there was a much deeper reason for leaving.
    Not all churches are 501c3. Some pay taxes to keep the knee off their neck and thus tend their flocks un-choked.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    Not all churches are 501c3. Some pay taxes to keep the knee off their neck and thus tend their flocks un-choked.
    If they pay taxes, they are presumed by the government to be corporations under the government authority.
    That church is shouting that they admit to being a legal entity under government and owe taxes.
    I do not know of any church group that functions like the First Century church.
    Government has authority over what it owns!
    You and I are owned by the government through legal personhood and Citizenship.

The first century church suffered for living according the the teachings which were against government rules.
    Your church, by paying tribute to its government god has chosen the government as the god.

Speaking of owned, Roberts is deep state. His history contains many skeletons and the Clintons know where they are buried.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    If they pay taxes, they are presumed by the government to be corporations under the government authority.
    That church is shouting that they admit to being a legal entity under government and owe taxes.
    I do not know of any church group that functions like the First Century church.
    Government has authority over what it owns!
    You and I are owned by the government through legal personhood and Citizenship.

The first century church suffered for living according the the teachings which were against government rules.
    Your church, by paying tribute to its government god has chosen the government as the god.
    Jesus paid taxes and He never considered the Roman govt. to be His God.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

The supreme court should make the entire lockdown illegal, I guess their copy of the constitution must be missing a a few pages. They are one useless bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    Jesus paid taxes and He never considered the Roman govt. to be His God.
    Wrong.

Messiah chastised Peter for admitting a tax liability to the temple guards, when he had none, so Messiah provided an out to cover Peter’s foolish submission to an authority who had none over him, until an intimidation occurred and he capitulated........EXACTLY HOW IT WORKS WITH IRS TODAY.

Neither bow down to them, nor serve them, it says.....