Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supreme Court rejects challenge to limits on church services

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    Wrong.

Messiah chastised Peter for admitting a tax liability to the temple guards, when he had none, so Messiah provided an out to cover Peter’s foolish submission to an authority who had none over him, until an intimidation occurred and he capitulated........EXACTLY HOW IT WORKS WITH IRS TODAY.

Neither bow down to them, nor serve them, it says.....

So you do not "render unto Caesar"?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I do not, and have not, since I wrote a letter to then acting IRS director Charles Rossotti, circa mid year 2000.

A copy of that letter stayed the Illinois DoR, two months later.

Recall that the Constitution prevented freemen from suffering direct taxation.....I.e. land and fruit of ones labors.

Those laws are very much still on the books for those who know and avoid the pitfalls of adhesion contracts.

Does this offend you ?

ETA.......

Furthermore, this discussion began regarding churches.......

Are you on record to claim that Messiah’s established church was put in a position, by Messiah, to pay for abortions and the bombing of civilian innocents around the world, for starters ?

You need to forget your state accredited seminary brainwashing....if indeed that is where you were educated.

Messiah chastised Peter for admitting a tax liability to the temple guards, when he had none, so Messiah provided an out to cover Peter’s foolish submission to an authority who had none over him, until an intimidation occurred and he capitulated........EXACTLY HOW IT WORKS WITH IRS TODAY.
    Perhaps a bit of clarification. Jesus did not capitulate. He never does, nor does He need to. He is the King! If you read the Scripture, Jesus was teaching his disciples that they did not owe these taxes because taxes were due from strangers, not sons. They were the sons of the King! BUT...not to offend...he sent Peter to retrieve a coin from the mouth of the first fish he caught. It was twice the amount owed. Why was that? Because the coin was enough to pay for both Peter and Jesus. Matt 17:27. How gracious of our Master, Jesus.

One further note...there is no such thing as "Messiah's established church" that is visible on this earth. Every believer in this world since Christ's death on the cross whether they are dead or alive comprise The Church.

I don’t recall saying that Christ capitulated, and agree that he never did so to any government of men.

As for a “recognizable church”, there is and was, but I can certainly agree that it is well hidden, these days.....

Some review that might be of benefit to all......

http://www.hisholychurch.net/study/gods/cog15bvb.php

Check post #10, Samuel, where you said Jesus capitulated. You also made a continued error that Jesus has an established church. Totally incorrect. If not, where in Scripture can we read that?

Meanwhile, Dem leaders are inciting riots and asking everyone to assemble, anti-lockdown mode, to protest whatever Soros wants.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    The supreme court should make the entire lockdown illegal, I guess their copy of the constitution must be missing a a few pages. They are one useless bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    I don’t recall saying that Christ capitulated, and agree that he never did so to any government of men.

As for a “recognizable church”, there is and was, but I can certainly agree that it is well hidden, these days.....

Some review that might be of benefit to all......

http://www.hisholychurch.net/study/gods/cog15bvb.php
    Thank you for your change of heart Samuel Adams. I was away for a bit and thankful to see Nicho1 did a much better job with that scripture than my insufficient attempt at it.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

No change of heart......just clearing up the misunderstanding.

:)

Peter was the capitulation king.

And Messiah STILL gave him the keys of the Kingdom !!

(note that He did NOT give those keys to the “pope”)

The "keys to the kingdom" is another interesting Scriptural truth. Peter was the one to open the door of the church facet of Messiah's kingdom program to the Jews, the Samaritans and Gentiles. The pope has no place in Messiah's kingdom.

Acts 2: opened for the Jews

Acts 8: opened for the Samaritans (Philip did not have the "keys.")

Acts 9: Paul was commissioned to preach the Gospel to the Gentiles but he did not have the "keys." God sent Peter to Cornelius because Peter had the "keys." Acts 10:44-48