Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Riots in Georgia: Gov. Kemp expands state of emergency statewide through next weekend

Default Riots in Georgia: Gov. Kemp expands state of emergency statewide through next weekend

The Governor has declared a state of emergency for the entire State of Georgia which will be in effect until next weekend.

Gov. Kemp expands state of emergency statewide through next weekend - WSB TV

https://www.wsbtv.com/video/local-vi...ORUCO445JWG3Q/
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Yeah way to go governor.

Works for me
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

What I have not seen is how this will affect the liberty of the people of Georgia who are not committing violent acts. Will there be another "shelter in place"? Are certain lawful activities going to be prohibited?

I guess we'll have to wait for further info.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    Hoppy, why ain’t you out rioting ?

Now why would you say the? you nuts or something? I think you are. But this military style operation last night in MN was one way to show these protestors where to go after curfew was being violated. From tear gas to rubber bullets to even some paint rounds. And they even put a air force brigand on high alert from Fort Bragg NC. And could be there in minutes IF NEEDED.
    And I am sure they are still on high alert not knowing what today or tonight or even the next few days will bring. Fort Bragg military folks would be just for support not bringing their weapons. But never the less it may be very interesting to see them in action.

Delete diouble posted.

what is a air force brigand from Ft. Bragg? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm there is an air force presence in Bragg but it is to support the 82nd Airborne.........................got to be fake news here,
    As for SA question for hoppy, I was wondering the same with all the free stuff one could bring home, hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by always learning View Post
    what is a air force brigand from Ft. Bragg? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm there is an air force presence in Bragg but it is to support the 82nd Airborne.........................got to be fake news here,
    As for SA question for hoppy, I was wondering the same with all the free stuff one could bring home, hmmmmm

Pentagon puts Fort Bragg soldiers on alert to deploy to Minneapolis

://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/pentagon-puts-fort-bragg-soldiers-alert-deploy-minneapolis/EMAMRYDRN5FSDJFOX5YOIRIDXU/

Quote Originally Posted by always learning View Post
    It's a setup group. They stage comms, tents, facilities, etc. They do what Seabees used to do, only faster and as part of setting up FOA's.

Their deployment promises yet more military involvement.

I watched Crowder's thing on the riots last night. Pretty scary. This isn't rioting. It isn't protests. It's an uprising. Even on NPR this morning, they had some communist telling about how this isn't about George Floyd, it's about people unwilling to be starved and made homeless by capitalism.