Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Brick Piles Appear Throughout Major Protest Cities

We're not in or near a large metropolitan area - BUT - we're right off an interstate and main road, and all certainly within a gas tank of a large city. People around here are tense, but lots of open-carry going on right now.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

It'll have to get real bad before they start spreading out into rural areas. We're within striking distance of a port city of about 40k but there's not been any protests or disturbances that I'm aware of. This is spreading faster than the virus though so I expect enough people here see people getting their big screen tv's with impunity and eventually they'll decide to get some of their own too.

I don't know where this ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    It'll have to get real bad before they start spreading out into rural areas. We're within striking distance of a port city of about 40k but there's not been any protests or disturbances that I'm aware of. This is spreading faster than the virus though so I expect enough people here see people getting their big screen tv's with impunity and eventually they'll decide to get some of their own too.

I don't know where this ends.

It ends when the Authorities stop playing stupid games.

This is no different than raising your kids.

You keep allowing bad behavior saying "johnny stop that" and ignoring their refusal, you end up with an out of control Adult who ends up dead or in prison.

Try Rubber Bullets and Teargas for now, if that doesn't get their attention, switch to lead and copper, that WILL get their attention.

Pass a law that you are not liable if you run over a protester in the roadway.

Amazing how fast protesters learn what will and won't be tolerated, especially given visual clues.

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    It ends when the Authorities stop playing stupid games.

This is no different than raising your kids.

You keep allowing bad behavior saying "johnny stop that" and ignoring their refusal, you end up with an out of control Adult who ends up dead or in prison.

Try Rubber Bullets and Teargas for now, if that doesn't get their attention, switch to lead and copper, that WILL get their attention.

Pass a law that you are not liable if you run over a protester in the roadway.

Amazing how fast protesters learn what will and won't be tolerated, especially given visual clues.
    If I come up upon a road barricade where people are blocking the path, there is no damned way I'm stopping. Under any circumstances. You stop, you lose momentum, they pile in front of you and you CAN'T go while the mob busts out your windows, pulls you out and has their way with you.

When they get serious about it, they'll start making barricades out of burning cars and stacks of flaming tires instead of just throwing fat, white college girls in front of a truck. But if they get that serious then there should already be armed militias moving about the roadsides picking them off from the tree cover.

This is full scale insurrection. It's not rioting. It's not just looting. I had THOUGHT this was coming after the election when Trump got re-elected, but looks like the time is now.

More Bricks Appear In Advance Of Monday Demonstrations
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...protest-cities

So far, Trump has been playing it cool.....Letting the Communist Mayors and Governors allow their communities to be destroyed by their fellow Communists.....while offering to provide US Military IF ASKED to do so pursuant to the law.

You want Democrats....this is what you get.

Sooner or later, he will have to send in the troops.......they may need to resort to live ammo.....and the Communist Media will do everything imaginable to destroy him...........AS PLANNED.

The Communists....including those who own and control the Controlled Media, know that these Democrats have an inherent 'victim mentality', and they foster it and capitalize on it in every way imaginable. Neither the 'poor me i'm a victim' mentality nor the demagoguery of the Communists will change.

It is best to wait until the audience of the Communist Media get a taste of the policies of their Democrat leaders.....and fellow "protestors".

ESPN Reporter Who Cheered Violence Suddenly Upset When His Neighborhood Was Threatened

https://townhall.com/columnists/brad...tened-n2569830

https://therightscoop.com/former-esp...-neighborhood/

The police brutality event in Minneapolis played perfectly into the hands of the Seditionists who are being exposed and about to be indicted.....yes, I am confident that many will be indicted.....convicted, not so much.....Trump will be outta office by then.

This INSURGENCY, is only the beginning.

When the food runs out....and the unemployment benefits and/or food stamps......it will be bedlam:

People Are Going to Go Hungry, That’s the Truth: Pandemic Effects Could Leave 54 Millions Americans Without Food

https://strangesounds.org/2020/06/us...-pandemic.html
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

There you go, folks...You want anarchy, keep voting in Communists. Sleep in the bed that you made.

Nothing will change, until they mentally impaired realize that.

De Blasio ‘proud’ of daughter Chiara’s arrest during George Floyd protests

https://nypost.com/2020/06/01/de-bla...loyd-protests/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

The White Hats are under the misunderstanding that they can conduct hearings in the Senate over an extended period of time (ain't much of that left), in an effort to educate the public and sway public opinion their way prior to the election and .....before they act against the Black Hats.

FORGET IT.

The Black Hats are NOT going to allow headlines to read the way that the White Hats want. The Black Hats will do whatever it takes to feed their Controlled Media the ammunition needed to suppress headlines on White Hat hearings.

The time to start the perpwalks is NOW!

What are the Black Hats going to do..... call you names?........riot?

I keep reading that Trump WILL declare ANTIFA a Domestic Terrorist org.....whatever that means.....How about DOING IT?

Does this allow the DOJ to act against Giorgi Swartz....aka George Soros? Will it allow them to indict him? Will it allow them to pierce the corporate veil into his ill-gotten assets. He relocated them in anticipation of Trump's EO on Corruption, etc. for a reason:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/george...pic-foundation

This is war.....this is NOT rioting.....call it insurgency, if you prefer (as contemplated by the law).

ACT, against the Black Hat leaders!....the names that Hannity has repeated for 3 years....I would add Giorgi to the list. Brennan, Clapper, Comey……Obama, The Clinton 3….and the many others.

ANTIFA and other ‘related groups’ are Domestic Terrorists.......mention ‘Black Lives Matter’ by name.

Quit playing Defense……….take the offensive and do not look back.

Kansas City Police Say Bricks Staged Near Protests Were ‘To Be Used During A Riot’

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/01/k...-retail-riots/

find out who paid for the bricks and charge them
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    find out who paid for the bricks and charge them

Yup....and the supplier (RICO).