Thread: Donald Trump

Default Donald Trump

Will he make it by the end by the end of his term?

any opinions? Or does it look grim?

just freaking don’t say anything crass? That dog won’t bite anymore.... something happened....to say the Overton window hast been shifted is an understatement... the conservative movement is so freaking stale and boring... Is it me or are the Republicans just flipping quiet? Feels like they’re overwhelmed... and is it possible that Trump will be triumphant again?

I do know one thing for sure... God will not be mocked...

Im just wondering what Trumps gameplan right now?

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

I have one question for you

Are you praying for him? You asked if he is overwhelmed. Ya think?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

I have prayed for Trump many times... although I’m not sure where I stand with him to be honest..?goes without saying I prefer him to Hillary and the Deep State.

I think some thing really really terrible is coming soon.... America is weakened now... And America’s enemies might exploit that weakness in the coming months... Don’t know what false flag attack is about to transpire later this year...

Is Trump doing something wrong right now? All I can think of is that he works very hard to not cross the line between the federal and state government. Maybe he needs to step that up more??

Oh, I agree much more is coming. But you have to ask yourself, why is Trump hated so much? Who are the people who hate him? When you honestly ask yourself that, this is still the man to pray for.

I think he's getting weary. I pray about his life being taken, his enemies are OUT FOR BLOOD. Brace for impact, more is coming. Maybe while the darkness increases, the Lord will be sending more light to those hungry to receive. May the original Pentecost pale in comparison to another outpouring of the precious Holy Spirit.

I am sick of this pit in my stomach. Definitely been feeling the burden of the Lord.

That’s why I wonder Trump should really start naming names... and let God take care of it...I wonder what the heck is going on....

I find myself frustrated with God... everything is just so difficult and hard.... Meanwhile the wicked just seem to do as they please...After this the Tribulation? Is God allowing this?

I too am losing patience. Yes, God is definitely allowing this just like Nebuchadnezzar was used to purify Israel. I think the Lord is pretty fed up with how wacko some of these churches have become. Seems like more and more I cry out to God, "There are still 7,000 who have not bowed their knee to Baal". But I guess while the sifting is taking place, He's somewhat silent.

Yeah, I'm waiting for names to be released as well. I have no idea if Trump will be re-elected or the economy will rebound. I don't swallow up every "prophetic word" out there. But I have to believe God will be exposing more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    That’s why I wonder Trump should really start naming names... and let God take care of it...I wonder what the heck is going on....

I find myself frustrated with God... everything is just so difficult and hard.... Meanwhile the wicked just seem to do as they please...After this the Tribulation? Is God allowing this?
    His kingdom is not of this earth,,,we are all sinners, accept his offer. And not to bust your chops but loose that blasphemy trib crapp.
    You haven't seen anything yet. Life can seem pretty darn surreal when you see people having to eat dead bodies floating down a river. Relax he has your back and dont worry about things you have no control over.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

"On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"